My name is Squee and I like beer.

Squee

Rookie
Jun 14, 2020
Florida
I love President Trump, freedom, and owning the libs. I have a PhD in bulge.
Tim Tebow is a national treasure.
I live in Florida which is obviously God’s country.
Don’t @ me.

giphy.gif

Hellow Squee, who loves to be free, hope you can stand the liberals and won't have to flee.

Don’t @ me.

giphy.gif
Welcome, Squee. We don't need any more guys achin to start a fight right now, but if you're able to own the libs with some well thought out arguments, you are going to fit right in and have a good long run.
Have a little sumpin to go with your beer. Kick off those boots and make yourself to home!
1592171162602.png

Don’t @ me.

giphy.gif

Bring it on....and welcome! You''ll find owning us "libs" (and I really don't identify as one) is tougher than it appears to be. That being said, try not to take things personally. It is a message board after all. FWIW, I think Tebow deserved more of a shot in the NFL than he got. That still doesn't mean I think he would have made it, but he at least deserved a full season or two. When I think back on all the mediocre QB's that got more time than he did..well, you get the idea. Biden up 3.5 points in FL...LOL.

Don’t @ me.

giphy.gif
Pro Guinness man here.

I haven't seen it around lately, but I always like a nice cold Schlitz. Provided a lot more Gusto as opposed to other brands, if that's what you are looking for

Vodka man, myself. Cheapest shit I can find at Wally World and straight out the bottle. But having married a woman from Wisconsin, beer drinkers are alright with me. Welcome compadre.

Like they say, "Never trust a man who doesn't drink."

Thanks, friends!

The last forum I posted on got super woke and the general membership became a BLM cult. Plus the Admin broke the board.

This board looks chic af. Cheers. :suck:

hellooooooooo............

8FR9n8o8Q50xvZGM_BRdX5GmXMaSrRpxlu1ULPivOELB9CzGeInkZlBsFAwee5TRQjK7B8JiNinuOj1qTny-eyqOv7UG9NWt9lBUVpXRhMYP

you sound fun. hopefully we'll cross paths on the board.

Don’t @ me.

giphy.gif
I Squee, welcome. Congrats on attracting the party down crowd. ;)

Forum List

Back