My Little Ponies are Smarter than Progressives!

"Right off the bat, the ponies that inhabit the town make it clear that equality, not individualism, is the path to true happiness."

liberals are all about individuality..."the federalist" author and his overly emotional ilk are a tad confused...

I must respectfully disagree, hun. Today's Liberals (actually Progressives) are all about conformity.

naaah, show me the legislation "progressives" are pushing for which demonstrates that premise as it relates to "equality".

"make it clear that equality, not individualism, is the path to true happiness.""

I know this is off topic but since you have it limited to who can pm you,was wondering,being out in california and since you are into sports,have you been hearing from people around there by chance on the Rams coming back to LA next year in causual conversation?

as you can see,I am stoked about it with that message in my sig.

"Right off the bat, the ponies that inhabit the town make it clear that equality, not individualism, is the path to true happiness."

liberals are all about individuality..."the federalist" author and his overly emotional ilk are a tad confused...

I must respectfully disagree, hun. Today's Liberals (actually Progressives) are all about conformity.

naaah, show me the legislation "progressives" are pushing for which demonstrates that premise as it relates to "equality".

"make it clear that equality, not individualism, is the path to true happiness.""

Just take a look at the social engineering nonsense in the Congressional Record. If you are so unaware of the overwhelming laws and regulations that are in place to promote "equality", then it is quite impossible to educate you in a thread on USMB.

I suggest that you read about the underlying philosophy that informs the Progressive Agenda. Daren Jonescu wrote an excellent piece on those foundations.

Articles Progressivism vs. the Pursuit of Happiness

I know this is off topic but since you have it limited to who can pm you,was wondering,being out in california,have you been hearing from people around there by chance on the Rams coming back to LA next year in causual conversation?

If this is directed to me, I have absolutely no idea. I cannot stand professional football.

I'm sure the moonbats will start attacking the makers of My Little Pony. Resistance to their collectivist agenda is heating up. My Little Pony has a two part episode teaching children what the Marxist mentality really is. I hope parents everywhere have their children watch it.

Apparently, the makers of the show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic” feel that this social Marxism is beyond foul, and made a two-part episode to get that point across. Entertainment industry protocol be damned.

The message wasn’t subtle, either. It was a full-on direct strike against the so called “equality” movement that emanates from today’s academia-washed social-justice warriors, making references to everything from Stalin’s Russia to attacking today’s need to fit in.

(Plot Synopsis: )

“The Cutie Map, Parts 1 and 2” synopsis: The main-character ponies view a town on a magical map. Sensing it may have a problem that needs solving, the ponies travel to the town. It instantly gives the characters an uneasy feeling. All the ponies there have Stepford Wife smiles and are far too pleasant to one another. More than that, the defining pictures that adorn the flank of every pony in the MLP universe, called the “cutie mark,” were all replaced with a black equal sign.

Right off the bat, the ponies that inhabit the town make it clear that equality, not individualism, is the path to true happiness. They tell the main characters that they have given up the things that make them unique, because uniqueness causes animosity between ponies, and thus discord. The main characters meet the leader of the town, Starlight Glimmer, who soon takes them all up to a cave that holds all the cutie marks of the village inhabitants.

Springing a trap, Starlight Glimmer steals the cutie marks from the main characters, replacing their marks with the black equal sign. The main characters are quickly thrown in jail until they have properly resocialized into the correct kind of thinking. After one pony tricks the leader into thinking she has listened and believed, she secretly discovers that the leader hasn’t given up her own cutie mark.

After the leader has been exposed, the town revolts, reclaiming their cutie marks and thus their individuality. Using their reclaimed unique skills, they rescue the main characters’ marks and thus their powers, while chasing the villain into a mountain cave system, where they lose her. The show ends with the now-unique and fun-looking village having a party."

To children, this message is clear. It’s better to be yourself than to be the same as everyone else. What they won’t realize is that the show uses many references to the real world to do it.

My Little Pony To Children Marxism Is Not Magic
The lesson I take away from the story is that mulitculturalism (a variety of cutie marks) is better than homogeneity.

I'm sure the moonbats will start attacking the makers of My Little Pony. Resistance to their collectivist agenda is heating up. My Little Pony has a two part episode teaching children what the Marxist mentality really is. I hope parents everywhere have their children watch it.

Apparently, the makers of the show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic” feel that this social Marxism is beyond foul, and made a two-part episode to get that point across. Entertainment industry protocol be damned.

The message wasn’t subtle, either. It was a full-on direct strike against the so called “equality” movement that emanates from today’s academia-washed social-justice warriors, making references to everything from Stalin’s Russia to attacking today’s need to fit in.

(Plot Synopsis: )

“The Cutie Map, Parts 1 and 2” synopsis: The main-character ponies view a town on a magical map. Sensing it may have a problem that needs solving, the ponies travel to the town. It instantly gives the characters an uneasy feeling. All the ponies there have Stepford Wife smiles and are far too pleasant to one another. More than that, the defining pictures that adorn the flank of every pony in the MLP universe, called the “cutie mark,” were all replaced with a black equal sign.

Right off the bat, the ponies that inhabit the town make it clear that equality, not individualism, is the path to true happiness. They tell the main characters that they have given up the things that make them unique, because uniqueness causes animosity between ponies, and thus discord. The main characters meet the leader of the town, Starlight Glimmer, who soon takes them all up to a cave that holds all the cutie marks of the village inhabitants.

Springing a trap, Starlight Glimmer steals the cutie marks from the main characters, replacing their marks with the black equal sign. The main characters are quickly thrown in jail until they have properly resocialized into the correct kind of thinking. After one pony tricks the leader into thinking she has listened and believed, she secretly discovers that the leader hasn’t given up her own cutie mark.

After the leader has been exposed, the town revolts, reclaiming their cutie marks and thus their individuality. Using their reclaimed unique skills, they rescue the main characters’ marks and thus their powers, while chasing the villain into a mountain cave system, where they lose her. The show ends with the now-unique and fun-looking village having a party."

To children, this message is clear. It’s better to be yourself than to be the same as everyone else. What they won’t realize is that the show uses many references to the real world to do it.

My Little Pony To Children Marxism Is Not Magic
The lesson I take away from the story is that mulitculturalism (a variety of cutie marks) is better than homogeneity.

It's not surprising that you are incorrect. The Cutie Marks are signs of Individuality, not Multicultural Group Identity.

Just take a look at the social engineering nonsense in the Congressional Record. If you are so unaware of the overwhelming laws and regulations that are in place to promote "equality", then it is quite impossible to educate you in a thread on USMB.

I suggest that you read about the underlying philosophy that informs the Progressive Agenda. Daren Jonescu wrote an excellent piece on those foundations.

you are confused if you think equality under the law is some new "progressive" idea...

"Just take a look at the social engineering nonsense in the Congressional Record. "

just cite ONE example so we can extrapolate on the (false) premise... if you can.

I know this is off topic but since you have it limited to who can pm you,was wondering,being out in california,have you been hearing from people around there by chance on the Rams coming back to LA next year in causual conversation?

If this is directed to me, I have absolutely no idea. I cannot stand professional football.

strange because you posted on a thread i made in the sports section once on The Raiders stadium issue saying how you wish they would move back to LA so I just assumed you were a sports fan in the san fran area.oh well.my bad.

you are confused if you think equality under the law is some new "progressive" idea...

"Just take a look at the social engineering nonsense in the Congressional Record. "

just cite ONE example so we can extrapolate on the (false) premise... if you can.

The policies are numerous: The Tax Code, Affirmative Action, ACA....

But nice deflection trying to turn away from the philosophical premise.

strange because you posted on a thread i made in the sports section once on The Raiders stadium issue saying how you wish they would move back to LA so I just assumed you were a sports fan in the san fran area.oh well.my bad.

I live in Oakland. I'd be thrilled to see the Raiders get out of town and to stop paying taxes to support them.

Society trying to fix problems using government legislation, how evil right? Nope.

Society trying to fix problems using government legislation, how evil right? Nope.

Correction: Government trying to control individuals.

Correction: Government trying to control individuals.
Ah, which is necessary, for the benefit of us all. For example, those funny signs on the side of the roads, saying how fast you are allowed to drive.

asking for examples to demonstrate a (false) premise is deflecting away from the premise..? :lol:

Forum List

Back