My IP address was banned from a certain message board and then all of a sudden.....

I'd say you are already working on your near future reban.

Which is your goal. Flame on Busey.

What the fuck are you talking about retarded boy?

Do you wear like an old-timey football helmet in the house? And you aren't allowed to take it off?

Yeahhhh...

Die

I like you, welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of new friends, you are on your way.

It wasn't blocked anymore. I can't understand why I could not access the message board and then all of a sudden it was no longer banned. This happened with 2 messages boards that I was banned from and trying to figure out why since I have the same computer i had when it was blocked 2 months ago

Anyone find this to be odd?

Yes.

I think they're scared of you.

^^^^

The reason why you cannot get a woman and are banned from multiple places will remain one of life's unsolved mysteries.:rolleyes:

The type of woman I want are never single
What type is that?

Classy
wears her hair in a bun or ponytail
pretty feet
no kids
lives in a safe neighborhood
doesn't go to clubs or bars
watches football or basketball
Ask and you shall receive

woman-in-black.jpg

That type of hairstyle but her face looks like the inside of my as
Hmmm...I wonder why I get the impression that you are an authority regarding what the inside of your own ass looks like.

And if there is a bun in your ass, you are putting your food in the wrong end of your alimentary canal.

The type of woman I want are never single
What type is that?

Classy
pretty feet
no kids

woman-in-black.jpg

Hmmm...I wonder why I get the impression that you are an authority regarding what the inside of your own ass looks like.

And if there is a bun in your ass, you are putting your food in the wrong end of your alimentary canal.

Smell my ass

What type is that?

Classy
pretty feet
no kids

woman-in-black.jpg

Smell my ass
I don't think you need any assistance with that task. Do it yourself.

Forum List

Back