My IP address was banned from a certain message board and then all of a sudden.....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It wasn't blocked anymore. I can't understand why I could not access the message board and then all of a sudden it was no longer banned. This happened with 2 messages boards that I was banned from and trying to figure out why since I have the same computer i had when it was blocked 2 months ago

Anyone find this to be odd?

It wasn't blocked anymore. I can't understand why I could not access the message board and then all of a sudden it was no longer banned. This happened with 2 messages boards that I was banned from and trying to figure out why since I have the same computer i had when it was blocked 2 months ago

Why you go back to boards you have been banned from?

Oh never mind you are the guy always crying about girls

Why you go back to boards you have been banned from?

Oh never mind you are the guy always crying about girls

I was on google searching for topics and when it brought me to those boards I was like......"oh shit I can access the forums again" lol

Many message boards do not allow preteens to post.

I don't know why USMB allows you to post here.

Sniff my balls

Sniff my balls
Sniff my dick and call me rick
Sniff my balls
^^^^

The reason why you cannot get a woman and are banned from multiple places will remain one of life's unsolved mysteries.:rolleyes:

Sniff my balls
Help yourself.

Sniff my balls
Sniff my balls
^^^^

The reason why you cannot get a woman and are banned from multiple places will remain one of life's unsolved mysteries.:rolleyes:

The type of woman I want are never single

Sniff my balls
Sniff my balls
^^^^

What type is that?

Sniff my balls
Sniff my balls
^^^^

What type is that?

Classy
wears her hair in a bun or ponytail
pretty feet
no kids
lives in a safe neighborhood
doesn't go to clubs or bars
watches football or basketball

Sniff my balls
Sniff my balls
^^^^

What type is that?

Classy
pretty feet
no kids
Ask and you shall receive

woman-in-black.jpg

Sniff my balls
Sniff my balls
^^^^

What type is that?

Classy
pretty feet
no kids
Ask and you shall receive

woman-in-black.jpg

That type of hairstyle but her face looks like the inside of my as

I'd say you are already working on your near future reban.

Which is your goal. Flame on Busey.

Forum List

Back