My home state - Connecticut, WhAt a shame

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
On my way to a meeting further north decided to spend a day here and motorcycle my old stomping grounds for the day. The bike takes super unleaded - 4.15 a gallon. Seriously? The roads suck ass - so wheres all that revenue going? Every establishment is run by a filthy fucking camel jockey. Used to be mom and pops from poland, italy, russia. Christ theyd be turning over in their graves. Income tax, real estate tax thru the roof - but according to the innkeeper at the b and b, if youre illegally in this country - you get obamacare. Solar powered bullshit everywhere. Field and streams we used to ride trail bikes on - all protected fir the sake of some fucking endangered titmouse. God forbid i light up a cigar within 2 miles of some tree hugging idiot. This once conservative place where i could shoot a weapon on my property has gone "seig heil"
Fuck this - ill take virginia any day.

On my way to a meeting further north decided to spend a day here and motorcycle my old stomping grounds for the day. The bike takes super unleaded - 4.15 a gallon. Seriously? The roads suck ass - so wheres all that revenue going? Every establishment is run by a filthy fucking camel jockey. Used to be mom and pops from poland, italy, russia. Christ theyd be turning over in their graves. Income tax, real estate tax thru the roof - but according to the innkeeper at the b and b, if youre illegally in this country - you get obamacare. Solar powered bullshit everywhere. Field and streams we used to ride trail bikes on - all protected fir the sake of some fucking endangered titmouse. God forbid i light up a cigar within 2 miles of some tree hugging idiot. This once conservative place where i could shoot a weapon on my property has gone "seig heil"
Fuck this - ill take virginia any day.

yes its very liberal with the highest per capita debt in the USA!

Forum List

Back