My Gripe- Mr Trump Said He would Eliminate ISIS- Waiting

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Mr Trump is doing such an amazing job. HIs speech in Saudi Arabia was one for all times. But one of the reasons I voted for Mr Trump was he said we would kill ISIS in brutal fashion. Still waiting for our military might to wipe the floor with these cowards

Waiting

-Geaux

I thought Putin already destroyed isis ? Remember ? He jumped into the fray and was going to show obama how it's done .

...... then isis blew up a Russian airliner.

Mr Trump is doing such an amazing job. HIs speech in Saudi Arabia was one for all times. But one of the reasons I voted for Mr Trump was he said we would kill ISIS in brutal fashion. Still waiting for our military might to wipe the floor with these cowards

Waiting

-Geaux
Be patient rube. You may not get your war on ISIL, but you're guaranteed a war against someone with the GOP's globalists back in charge.

Waiting

-Geaux
Be patient rube. You may not get your war on ISIL, but you're guaranteed a war against someone with the GOP's globalists back in charge.

Nothing distracts better than a pointless war!

I thought Putin already destroyed isis ? Remember ? He jumped into the fray and was going to show obama how it's done .

Im sorry. Have you been drinking? Your intent did not make the trip

-Geaux

Waiting

-Geaux

The distraction from a pointless war is not the goal. The pointless war is the goal.

-Geaux

Yes I've been drinking. And watching the celtics . My point still rings true .

Waiting

-Geaux

The distraction from a pointless war is not the goal. The pointless war is the goal.

LMAO- The left nut jobs likely think we should have stayed out of WW2

-Geaux

-Geaux

The game's on? I'll fuck with that for a little bit :thup:

-Geaux

Cool. I've been drinking as well after burning a couple dozer piles on my property

-Geaux

-Geaux

Does your mommy know you have been into her liquor cabinet?

That will stunt your growth!

Waiting

-Geaux

-Geaux
Funny . Why did you go back to ww 2 in your example when we've fought so many wars after that ? Shit, it's been like 75 years !

Why didn't you reference somthing more current?

-Geaux

lol

'Splash target xxxx with birds'

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm 6 2' . I've grown enough .

Waiting

-Geaux

-Geaux
Funny . Why did you go back to ww 2 in your example when we've fought so many wars after that ? Shit, it's been like 75 years !

Because it don't matter with you loons. I really believe the left would have cried foul and the Japanese were just misguided

-Geaux

Waiting

-Geaux

-Geaux
^ Forgot that right wing nutjobs have spent decades accusing FDR of getting us into that war for no reason

-Geaux

Because it don't matter with you loons. I really believe the left would have cried foul and the Japanese were just misguided

-Geaux
^ Forgot that the left led the country through that war

-Geaux

-Geaux
^ Forgot that the left led the country through that war

Todays left ... todays left there sparky

-Geaux

So, I see the leftover Obama drones are pleased with POTUS response to ISIS

-Geaux

Forum List

Back