My great niece is dancing up with Beyonce in the half time show.

Goddamn, dude. She is smoking hot. I will certainly keep my eyes open for her. I will also keep some tissue handy.

At the Super Bowl?!?! Wow! That is truly, truly special! What a memory she will have. Sorry you won't get to go, but totally understand. I won't even guess what the tickets went for.
What an honor! Do you get to go see her?

No, I am close by but I won't be able to go..tickets to the Superbowl are crazy high.

Yesterday on the local news, their Superbowl update said that the tickets are running around 5,000 (yes, THOUSAND) dollars per seat.

A lot more than the first Superbowl, where the tickets were only 10 bucks each.

At the Super Bowl?!?! Wow! That is truly, truly special! What a memory she will have. Sorry you won't get to go, but totally understand. I won't even guess what the tickets went for.

No, I am close by but I won't be able to go..tickets to the Superbowl are crazy high.

Yesterday on the local news, their Superbowl update said that the tickets are running around 5,000 (yes, THOUSAND) dollars per seat.

well now we know you will never attend.

Never have made it to a Superbowl, but I did get to watch the Saints play in the Superdome in '82. Yes, I've been to a pro football game and they are AWESOME!

Still gotta be bitchy wherever you can, eh Kaiser Twit?

Never have made it to a Superbowl, but I did get to watch the Saints play in the Superdome in '82. Yes, I've been to a pro football game and they are AWESOME!

Still gotta be bitchy wherever you can, eh Kaiser Twit?
That wasn't an invitation for you to share information about yourself, loser. I know more than enough already.

Forum List

Back