my fishin hole !

dilloduck said:
damn----I suck at doing this crap
Well, I managed to get it, but not let us enlarge it! Where's SE when you need him? :teeth:

remie said:
Pretty spot.....any fish in it? :poke:

LOL I knew this would catch you eye !!! Took that yesterday ! Put it this way---there's less in there than there used to be !

dilloduck said:
hmmmm works for me--just can't enlarge it

Here ya go dillo....

7761851.jpg

That looks nice,dillo. I could use a little bit of the peace and quiet from nature right now!!!

Bonnie said:
Nice and calm......What kind of fish in those waters???

largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, hybrid stried bass, white (or sand bass), catfish, crappie, bream . Its a section of the Colorado River that I've been going to to nearly 30 years. It was very peaceful out there this weekend. Lots of area for hiking,camping and a mountain bike trail.

dilloduck said:
largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, hybrid stried bass, white (or sand bass), catfish, crappie, bream . Its a section of the Colorado River that I've been going to to nearly 30 years. It was very peaceful out there this weekend. Lots of area for hiking,camping and a mountain bike trail.

Your making me itch for spring!!!! :cry:

dilloduck said:

Up by me I fish the Wanaque Reservoir, I have caught both large mouth and small mouth Bass, and Catfish, but the Crappie are small mostly only suitable as bate. At about 4 in the morning is the best time........Very quiet, and no boat wakes..........

Forum List

Back