My favorite picture of my son and I....

necritan

Liberals are retarded
Aug 28, 2008
Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan
I thought this picture was fitting for Father's Day.

This was a couple years ago....my son wanted to go explore for fish in the stream at the campground. The water was snow run off in the Sierra's....very cold. You can see the goggles on his head in the picture...so cute...I cherish the moments like that.

100_6403a.jpg

This was a couple years ago....my son wanted to go explore for fish in the stream at the campground. The water was snow run off in the Sierra's....very cold. You can see the goggles on his head in the picture...so cute...I cherish the moments like that.

Happy Father's Day! Next time, face the camera. ;)

Thanks.

It was too cold....I couldn't move. My poor little boy started shivering pretty quick....but...he still had fun.

Thanks.

It was too cold....I couldn't move. My poor little boy started shivering pretty quick....but...he still had fun.

I don't know a kid that doesn't enjoy time alone with their dad, even when being froze! :lol: I bet he's a lot bigger now, those years go so fleetingly. How old was he then? Looks about 4.

100_6403a.jpg

:eusa_whistle: Nice arms. :D

nice memories.....dis stop looking at the man's arms...he cant be but what....30?

ass aint bad looking either...since we are looking....

Thanks.

I don't know a kid that doesn't enjoy time alone with their dad, even when being froze! :lol: I bet he's a lot bigger now, those years go so fleetingly. How old was he then? Looks about 4.

Yup....bought 4 1/2.

Sweet pic. Mountain streams normally stay icy cold unless there is a hot water outlet nearby.

Very cool. Both figuratively and literally, I would assume. :D

Quite a memory to have captured.

Necritan - fantastic shot. I loved that age in my kids. Big enough to do stuff with and small enough to be amazed at the wonder of it all.

Dis - the 'big 40'? To put it in perspective, it's not as old as the 'big 50'. :lol: FWIW, I still feel 25-30 even though the 'big 50' is lurking, lurking just around the corner. I don't think that ever changes.

Cause we're all getting older by the minute:

Everyone gets older it's a scientific fact
But not everyone gets old and that requires quite a knack
Your state of mind determines your outlook on all the rest
Mine is very good, in fact it's one of the best!

Necritan - fantastic shot. I loved that age in my kids. Big enough to do stuff with and small enough to be amazed at the wonder of it all.

Dis - the 'big 40'? To put it in perspective, it's not as old as the 'big 50'. :lol: FWIW, I still feel 25-30 even though the 'big 50' is lurking, lurking just around the corner. I don't think that ever changes.

Cause we're all getting older by the minute:

Everyone gets older it's a scientific fact
But not everyone gets old and that requires quite a knack
Your state of mind determines your outlook on all the rest
Mine is very good, in fact it's one of the best!

Perfect way to put it, see bolded. I loved ages 0-2 and 4-8. Had some problems with 3 and 9-10. The again, love. Seriously, easier for boys than girls. LOL! I loved them, but didn't find the ages easy.

If you don't mind me continuing the theme of photos of father's holding son's hands while they put their feet in cold water...

here's me and my son (3 years old) dipping our feet into the Maine ocean in July.

xotoxi-albums-images-picture399-birch-point.jpg

Forum List

Back