My Family Was Here in the 1600s. Did they own slaves? Heirs of Power: Slavery's Descendants

Every society was enslaved if you go back far enough. The ignorant anti-America crowd hates the Confederate flag but the Confederacy only lasted for four years and flag that flew from the stern of slave ships for at least 200 years before America became a nation was the Union Jack and nobody hates the British flag.
yes, whitehall, slavery is bad.

Hey cry babies slavery was legal. People enslaved anyone they could. how the slave owners treated slaves is the question to be asked.

Every society was enslaved if you go back far enough. The ignorant anti-America crowd hates the Confederate flag but the Confederacy only lasted for four years and flag that flew from the stern of slave ships for at least 200 years before America became a nation was the Union Jack and nobody hates the British flag.
yes, whitehall, slavery is bad.
Nope I compared it to latin america retard.
You don't get it. Chattel slavery dehumanized African American slaves. It was not the family and the happy darkies. Idiocy.

The Iroquois held slaves. In deep winter they ate the slaves. That's my father's side. On my mother's side they were Jewish southerners. Proud Confederates they held slaves but didn't eat any.

The 1870s were a long time ago.

And it's a dead certainty the fashion victims of the left today wouldn't lift a finger to stop it if they had been around and they don't do squat now about it. In fact they cheer for Hamas and its tactic of systemic brutal savage mass rapes of women and children.

Their 'Party' has lost over 85,000 children handed out to 'sponsors' they suddenly can't track, just to name one of their latest utter disregards for what they've wrought with criminal illegal immigration racketeering.

IMNSHO the worst president in US history is clearly Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

1*5NEtwkk7bu2B0Bdj4GIWzg.png

FACT = FDR enslaved millions of Americans and committed countless horrific war crimes. And in order to do that FDR reinstituted slavery. He enslaved more ******* than any other slave-driver in US history.

What would you expect from a Democratic Party of Slavery (PoS) president?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back