My Email To The Virgina State Police

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All: This Topic contains my original email to the Virginia State Police concerning the 9/11 Pentagon Attacks. I received a reply from Martin Chapman and my reply to his statements appear below:

=======================
Original Email
===================

Subject:
Many Murders Has Been Committed In Virginia

Dear Virginia Bureau of Criminal Investigation and my elected officials:

My name is Terral .... and I have been a member of 911Truth.org and other 911-related organizations for many years. I am writing you today after contacting the FBI, CIA, NSA, the White House, the FAA and about everyone in law enforcement in these United States about the contradictions in the Official Govt Documentation regarding the 911 Attacks. Things simply DO NOT even begin to add up in the Official Govt Documentation that include a myriad of contradictions that nobody in authority seems willing to address. I am writing the Virginia Criminal Investigation Office, because the facts say that your office and the Virginia State Attorney Office has jurisdiction over the 9:31:39 AM explosion that took place at the Pentagon on 9/11 that NOBODY is willing to investigate.

The Official Govt Story (see link #1) about what happened on 9/11 says that AA77 struck the Pentagon on the west side at 9:37:46 AM (911 CR on Page 27 PDF). The Arlington County After-Action Report rounds off that time to "9:38 AM." However, the Official FFA Chronology Timeline (Link #2) states very clearly that the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM. This original 'explosion' was first explained as a 'car bomb' or a 'truck bomb' or anything but a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, but the evidence demonstrates that the Pentagon was first attacked at exactly 9:31:39 AM by a Raytheon Missile carrying three submunition bomblets that detonated on a precise 45-degree angle trajectory from the perspective of the E-ring Wedge One Wall at the Column Line 14 location (Link #3).

Most everyone wants to forget that the DoD misplaced 2.3 TRILLION dollars (with a T), just prior to these 9/11 attacks and the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts searching for the missing money were killed. That money remains missing to this day along with other assets that were stolen under the cover of the 9/11 attacks (What Really Happened at Link #4). The obvious problems with the Govt Documentation begins with the fact that we have 'two' definite 'explosions' at the Pentagon that began at exactly 9:31:39 AM. The FBI currently has jurisdiction over the Pentagon Case, because 'they' say AA77 caused the single 'explosion.' However, the 911 CR and the Arlington County After-Action Report both exclude the plural term 'explosions' and they both use the singular term exactly six times to explain what happened on 9/11!!

The fact is that we have multiple explosions taking place at the Pentagon and jurisdiction over the 9:31:39 AM explosion belongs to the Virginia State Attorney's Office, the Governor's Office and the Virginia Bureau of Criminal Investigation. I have thousands of hours invested in the 9/11 Pentagon Case alone and I want to make my services available to you, when you finally decide to take up and solve the inconsistencies in the Federal Investigation that amounts to nothing more than a Cover-up Operation.

I am posting a copy of this email to the Virgina Governor and the Virginia Attorney General.

Sincerely,

Terral ...

Link #1: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ovt-documentation-proves-9-11-inside-job.html
Link #2: Powered by Google Docs
Link #3: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-what-happened-at-the-pentagon-on-9-11-a.html
Link #4: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/102063-this-is-what-happened-on-9-11-a.html

=======================
Martin's statements and my reply
=======================

Hi Martin and others:

Martin: The Pentagon is Federal Property and therefore, beyond the jurisdiction of the Virginia State Police.

No sir. The bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts murdered (story) to hide the 2.3 TRILLION-dollar theft were civilians and there is no Federal Jurisdiction over the murder of Virginia Citizens in the commission of a crime on any property inside Virginia Borders. According to you, Bush and Obama can lead every American into the Pentagon and murder them and the Virginia State Police is happy to continue looking the other way. FYI, Lloyde England (link #1) was a victim of the Pentagon Attacks and he never entered the Pentagon. His taxi cab was struck by Light Pole #1 out in the middle of Washington Blvd, during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike. He was then knocked to the ground and almost killed again by the same light pole, during the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Attack.

Martin: The airliner that crashed into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 flew directly over the State Police Office in Arlington.

No sir. I am a bit surprised that the Virginia State Police is so ignorant about what really happened on 9/11 and particularly at the Pentagon. No airliner crashed at the Pentagon on 9/11 nor any other day. Flights 11 and 77 were most definitely CANCELED on 9/11, which you can verify by following the links from my Pentagon Timeline (Link #2 = see #1). The Bureau of Transportation Statistics Airline On-Time Statistics (link #3) clearly show that American Airline Flights 11 and 77 have no tail number/taxi time entries like every other canceled flight (see my chart at Link #4). Shall we try to measure the ignorance of the Virginia State Police?? The AA tail number provided by the FBI (N644AA) has never been given to ANY JETLINER in history (Link #5).

You have many technical people from Raytheon and other high-tech companies that were simply MURDERED by the Bush Administration-empowered FBI and they were given seats on flights that DO NOT even exist, but the Virginia State Police continues looking the other way. Flights 93 and 175 both landed in Cleveland, according to Mayor White (story). These jetliners have hundreds of time-change parts and the FBI has turned over NONE to prove they even possess any Jetliner Debris. The time-change parts found at the Pentagon belong to a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior that was retrofitted for the Global Guardian Wargames at Fort Collins-Loveland Airfield (Link #5a). The original 'fire' was put out in a mere seven minutes (Link #6), but then burned for more than sixty hours (Link #7), while the DoD murdered everyone involved with finding the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars; according to Carol Valentine at Public Action Inc..

The FBI provided Jim Ritter (NTSB) with the fake Fight Data Recorder Evidence that places their bogus AA77 6 minutes and 6 seconds 'outside' Pentagon Airspace, when the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike took place 'and' the explosion was reported by the Eastern Regional Air Traffic Control. See my Letter To The FAA (Link #8). That places a GIANT hole in the Official Bush Administration Timeline that requires the FBI to explain what caused the explosion at the Pentagon BEFORE 9:32 AM!!! Maybe the Virginia State Police can find reason to sit on your hands and do nothing about murdered Virginia Citizens, but ONLY if the FEDS can account for events contained in their Official Timelines. The Official Story does not even begin to make sense and you 'investigator' types should know that by now ...

Martin: Several VSP Troopers were among the first personnel on the scene.
Would that be at 9:38 AM, or at 9:32 AM??? From what you say, the VSP Troopers are the accomplices of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Meyers and Ashcroft!

Martin: There are certainly questions as to how the events of that day came about, but there is no doubt, reasonable or otherwise that a hijacked airliner was crashed into the Pentagon by terrorists.
No sir! That claim is IMPOSSIBLE to prove using the evidence. Open up this picture of the Pentagon (Link #9).

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is perhaps the best picture taken of the impact hole at the Column Line 14 location and you can see the windows above the hole are still intact. Where did your 100-ton Jetliner (44-feet tall) tail section hit the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour?? Look at the large cable spools towering over the heads of the firemen. How did your 100-ton Jetliner pass 'over' those spools and under the still-intact second-story concrete slab?? The hypersonic Raytheon Missile tore that hole in the generator fence on approach from the 45-degree angle (from your right).

leftsidedamage.jpg

Now look at pic #2 (Link #10). The Columns are on 10-feet centers, which makes figuring the distances very simple. Note the temporary construction fence is thrown back over the vehicles and the green SUV is not even damaged. Any 100-ton Jetliner going 530 miles per hour would have taken down this entire wall that is obviously still standing very much intact.

bigCringhole.jpg

The C-ring Wall (Link #11) stands only 220 feet away from the outer E-Ring Wall, but the evidence shows a hole only 8 to 10 feet in diameter. Go right ahead and explain how your 100-ton Jetliner, going 530 miles per hour, simply vanished into thin air; BEFORE exiting into A/E Drive!!! See pic at Link #12.

holeprofile.jpg

This is a picture taken inside A/E Drive looking north with the little C-Ring Hole on your left. You say a 100-ton Jetliner hit the Pentagon and exited the C-Ring Wall, so show me your evidence of two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines!!! That does not even begin to account for the missing 60-ton Titanium Frame!!!

From what you are saying, if the FBI led you into the Pentagon and murdered your entire team, then nobody can do one thing about it. No sir. The Virginia State Police believes whatever the Bush/Obama Administration says, even though their Official Story in NO WAY even begins to match the 'evidence.' Take a look at the Official Bush Evidence in the picture at link #13.

93crash2.jpg

That is a picture of the EMPTY HOLE where Bush says Flight 93 crashed (Link #14), but we already know that is a picture of the failed Diamond T Mine excavation (story). That is not on FEDERAL LAND and nobody is doing one thing about it. Steel-framed Skyscrapers cannot burn down (Link #15), because the heat energy inside any single member is spread throughout the entire steel-framed network 'faster' than any single member can be softened .... [snip]

I fully expect all of you to continue looking the other way no matter what anyone says or does. Murderers of innocent Americans continue to hide in plain sight and that is only possible if everyone in power continues to push Official Cover Story LIES. Pure and simple ...

GL,

Terral ...

Link #1: LP: Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story[Pentagon Crash Survivor]

Link #2: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/79522-terrals-9-11-pentagon-timeline.html

Link #3: BTS | Airline On-Time Statistics

Link #4: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/AA77DepartureStatistics.jpg

Link #5: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...r-used-american-airlines-n644aa-jetliner.html

Link #5a: Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon - Looking Glass News

Link #6: Pentagon, 9-11: The Seven Minute Fire

Link #7: portland imc - 2004.01.16 - 9-11 PENTAGON FIRE COVER-UP: "rescue" as 60 hr. witness assassination

Link #8: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...r-to-the-federal-aviation-administration.html

Link #9: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/NoWayBaby.jpg

Link #10: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/leftsidedamage.jpg

Link #11: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/bigCringhole.jpg

Link #12: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/holeprofile.jpg

Link #13: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/93crash2.jpg

Link #14: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...d-in-the-empty-field-outside-shanksville.html

Link #15: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...7-was-a-controlled-demolition-inside-job.html

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
the same people who stole the money in this case are the same ones who can't account for 100s of billions in iraq & afgh. Makes you wonder who the real terrorists are

• Banned
Hi Blu:

the same people who stole the money in this case are the same ones who can't account for 100s of billions in iraq & afgh. Makes you wonder who the real terrorists are

The real terrorists are those in authority right here in America that allow 911LIES to stand in place of the 911Truth. The ongoing Cover-up Operation by the FBI through DoD Counterintelligence could not succeed without our elected officials and everyone in 'law enforcement' perfectly willing to continue looking the other way ...

They are all guilty ... Every damned one of them (Rev. 21:8). There is not even one good among them "not even one" (Romans 3:12) ...

My testimony here is finished ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
same old crap thats already been debunked over and over again.

hey terral, show the picture and your mathematical analysis that makes the pentagon 10 feet tall again!!! thats always good for a few laughs. :lol:

Hey Terral,man you were right about The Loose Change guys.

Something Toto critisizes Terral for is for saying Loose Change is part of the coverup of 9/11.The thing is Terral is correct on that.Terral has said that he got banned at the loose change boards for his post about the pentagon attack I believe.I had heard rumours before that they banned you there if you talked about the mossad connection to 9/11 as well only I did not believe them.

I figured the people who got banned there were not banned for talking about that but they must have said something derogatory or something to get banned. Well I for one can say Terral is correct.Like many posters around here,the loose change guys have no interest in the truth either.I made a thread there saying we need to start a revolution.that writing letters to corrpt congressmen and protesting gets you nowhere and stated it was a joint CIA/Mossad connection.Well I just found out I got banned as well. If I just stated it was only a CIA operation behind it all,they would not have banned me.But because I stated what they dont want people to hear, that the mossad was involved as well,they banned me.

Dont believe me? go there and find out for yourself.Just make a thread saying it was a CIA operation.they wont ban you then I doubt.Make a thread saying the mossad was involved.Watch how long it takes before they ban you there.I got no warning or anything.

Dear Martin Chapman, Governor Crist, Congressman Young, Senator Nelson and others:

Everyone in authority has sat on their hands and allowed the murderers of innocent Americans to continue running this once-great country (Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Meyers, etc.) and the Obama Administration is more than happy to continue running the FBI/CIA/NSA DoD-led Counterintelligence Disinformation Operation right out of the Pentagon. The only way this kind of deviant lawlessness is even possible is because those of you in authority continue pushing Official Govt Cover Story LIES in deliberate violation your oaths of office and everything that is American.

Martin Chapman from the Virgina State Police Department is being handed the evidence on a silver platter that proves beyond all doubt that factions inside our own Federal, State and Local Governments planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks 'and' they are working in unison to assist DoD Counterintelligence Operatives to ensure the 911Truth remains hidden from We The People. Martin Chapman believes that the Virginia State Police and the Virginia Governor and the Virginia State Attorney General have no jurisdiction over the criminal acts perpetrated at and around the Pentagon on 9/11, because in his view, agents of the Federal Government have every right to murder innocent Virginia Citizens during the commission of a crime on federal property. However, I shall continue to insist that all State Civilians, under the protection of Federal Agents ON FEDERAL PROPERTY, have the Constitutional Right to due process of all the facts told by the evidence during the commission of a crime pursuant to all ensuing investigations. Martin Chapman is making many false assumptions that include:

1. American Airlines 77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM on September 11, 2001.

The Virginia State Police and the Arlington County Fire Dept were first responders to the 9/11 attacks at the Pentagon and both parties are responsible for their conduct over the three-day travesty 'and' for their statements of record in all their reports concerning those attacks. The Arlington County Fire Dept has deliberately included false statements in the Arlington County After-Action Report (Link #1) that has a myriad of contradictions. If you read through my Pentagon Timeline of events (Link #2), then you may notice that of 51 events that 17 take place within the minutes of 9:31 AM and 9:32 AM. However, not only does the ACAAR not use the plural term 'explosions' even once (like the corrupt 911CR), but there is also no mention of any event taking place in the times of 9:31 nor 9:32 over the three-day period. Nothing contained in the ACAAR changes the fact that the Eastern Regional Air Traffic Control reported an aircraft crashing into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM, or six minutes before the reported 'explosion' in the sworn documentation.

If a civilian lying to the FBI, the Virginia State Police, or the Arlington County Sheriff is a crime, then agents of these offices lying to We The People, about the theft of 2.3 TRILLION Dollars and the murder of innocent Virginia Citizens is FAR worse. We are looking at contradictions in the Official Govt Documentation that point directly to the Obstruction Of Justice, Conspiracy To Commit Murder and Conspiracy To Cover Up Those Crimes, by duly elected and appointed officials on the Federal, State and Local Levels.

2. Martin Chapman is under the false assumption that the Pentagon was attacked just once on 9/11 at around 9:38 AM.

The fact is that the Pentagon came under attacked not once and not twice, but three times when you include the DoD/FBI deliberate demolition of the E-ring Roof between Column Line (CL) 11 and 18 location of the Wedge One Wall that took place at exactly 10:15:16 AM. Martin Chapman and the Virginia State Police are under the false assumption that fire appeared outside the Pentagon, south of the detached Heliport Building, when the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM. The fact is that only the small hole at the CL 14 location (18 feet 3 inches) between CL 13 and CL 15 was present that included a Single Smoke Plume. I highlight the differences in the outer E-ring Wall Environment in the picture at Link #3.

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The fact that the 9:31:39 AM E-Ring Wall Environment had only "Just Smoke" is confirmed by the testimony of Terry Cohen in this News Interview at Link #4.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Sees "Just Smoke"[/ame]

Terry Cohen and her construction supervisor associates were having a 9:30 AM meeting in the temporary construction trailer just yards away from the CL 14 location, when the Raytheon Missile attack took place and the ceiling tiles came down all around them. Everyone ran to the CL 14 location to see no fire at all, but "Just Smoke," which is impossible according to the Official Cover Story LIE. Terry Cohen and her associates were ordered out of the area, but later she hears the "Terrible Explosion," which she thought took place some 15 minutes later; but actually happened exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds later with Lloyde England's "Big Boom" (Link #5).

If you will locate Terry Cohen (Virgina resident) and gather a list of her associates, and their testimony, then you will be on the right track to resolving the contradictions in the Govt Documentation that proves beyond all doubt that you are looking at a deliberate 9/11 Inside Job. The factions inside our own Federal, State and Local Governments and our U.S. Military are continuing to work diligently for the destruction of these United States of America from the inside. The only way that the Virginia State Police can stop this rogue element from devastating our Western Way of Life is to get 9/11 right and by holding everyone involved accountable for their actions.

If there are any honest God-fearing Govt Representatives remaining in these United States, then I stand willing to assist you in a real 911Truth Investigation that will reveal the true terrorists leading straight back to the House Of Rothschild through the U.S. Federal Reserve and Peter Peterson of the NY FED (What Really Happened = Link #6). Start your case files and establish the chronological events on your 9/11 Timeline and contact me at any time for assistance in filing in the blanks. You are sworn to protect and serve the people of the great state of Virginia, but the only people protected and served by your continued silence are the murderers of innocent Americans. The choice has always been up to you ...

GL,

Terral ...

Link #1: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/99686-govt-documentation-proves-9-11-inside-job-3.html#post1868948

Link #2: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/79522-terrals-9-11-pentagon-timeline.html

Link #3: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/BeforeAndAfter.jpg

Link #4: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg[/ame]

Link #5: LP: Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story[Pentagon Crash Survivor]

Link #6: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/102063-this-is-what-happened-on-9-11-a.html

Last edited:
Greetings to All: This Topic contains my original email to the Virginia State Police concerning the 9/11 Pentagon Attacks. I received a reply from Martin Chapman and my reply to his statements appear below:

Just be glad Martin was too polite to tell you what was really on his mind as he was typing his e-mail, Terral.

And it wasn't "damn, this guy is on to something!".

Hi Geaux:

Just be glad Martin was too polite to tell you what was really on his mind as he was typing his e-mail, Terral.

I am not responsible for the deliberate 911LIES coming from everyone from Bush, Rove and Cheney down to the Virginia State Police to the Arlington County Fire Department and the County Board. I have pointed out the blatant contradictions in the Official Govt Documentation and these agents of those offices have their opportunity to stand up and tell the truth about what really happened on 9/11. The victims of these attacks have grown from three thousand to millions and the future will see that number grow to BILLIONS, when the Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Program is fully deployed. There is still time to overt that catastrophe, but that time is growing shorter with every passing day. That being said, everyone involved with the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks 'and' everyone pushing Official Cover Story LIES will be visited by ALL of these victims throughout all the ages to come in the lake of fire.

No sir. I expect everyone in law enforcement and everyone in our corrupt Federal, State and Local Governments to continue assisting the Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans. They can believe I am a 'nutcase' all they wish ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Inside Job:

Dylan Avery and the Loose Change Brats work for the Department of Defense and their Counterintelligence Disinformation Program under their Handler Russel Pickering. Craig Ranke (and Aldo and Dominick) and his CIT Accomplices also work as DoD Ops under their Handler Michael Anderson (call = Painter). I know all of them well ...

Something Toto criticizes Terral for is for saying Loose Change is part of the cover up of 9/11.The thing is Terral is correct on that.Terral has said that he got banned at the loose change boards for his post about the pentagon attack I believe. I had heard rumours before that they banned you there if you talked about the mossad connection to 9/11 as well only I did not believe them.

These Ops are shy about anything related to the 9:31:39 AM Raytheon Missile Strike that was followed up by the A-3 Skywarrior Attack taking place at exactly 9:36:27 AM (my Topic). If you go to the Loose Change Board and look at my 9:32 Am First Pentagon Explosion Topic (here), then you will see that to this day nobody has made one reply. The reason is that all the DoD Ops, Handlers and Assets working that Board are taught not to write on any topic using those keywords (How To Spot A DoD Op).

The DoD has instructed them to ban anyone near 'the' 911Truth and to allow discussion over 911LIES. Period ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Geaux:

I am not responsible for the deliberate 911LIES coming from everyone from Bush, Rove and Cheney down to the Virginia State Police to the Arlington County Fire Department and the County Board. I have pointed out the blatant contradictions in the Official Govt Documentation and these agents of those offices have their opportunity to stand up and tell the truth about what really happened on 9/11. The victims of these attacks have grown from three thousand to millions and the future will see that number grow to BILLIONS, when the Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Program is fully deployed. There is still time to overt that catastrophe, but that time is growing shorter with every passing day. That being said, everyone involved with the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks 'and' everyone pushing Official Cover Story LIES will be visited by ALL of these victims throughout all the ages to come in the lake of fire.

No sir. I expect everyone in law enforcement and everyone in our corrupt Federal, State and Local Governments to continue assisting the Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans. They can believe I am a 'nutcase' all they wish ...

GL,

Terral

Don't worry Terral, they do think you are a nutcase.

Simple question.

If the conspiracy is so vast and badass, then why would you expect any other reaction from a state official?

Hi Inside Job:

Dylan Avery and the Loose Change Brats work for the Department of Defense and their Counterintelligence Disinformation Program under their Handler Russel Pickering. Craig Ranke (and Aldo and Dominick) and his CIT Accomplices also work as DoD Ops under their Handler Michael Anderson (call = Painter). I know all of them well ...

Something Toto criticizes Terral for is for saying Loose Change is part of the cover up of 9/11.The thing is Terral is correct on that.Terral has said that he got banned at the loose change boards for his post about the pentagon attack I believe. I had heard rumours before that they banned you there if you talked about the mossad connection to 9/11 as well only I did not believe them./quote]

These Ops are shy about anything related to the 9:31:39 AM Raytheon Missile Strike that was followed up by the A-3 Skywarrior Attack taking place at exactly 9:36:27 AM (my Topic).

The DoD has instructed them to ban anyone near 'the' 911Truth and to allow discussion over 911LIES. Period ...

GL,

Terral

Boy your right about that alright Terral.I mean come on,all I did was say we need to form a revolution and fight for justice and that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation.Im sure if I had just said it was a CIA operation,nothing would have come of it,I know that to be true because at 9/11truth.org the lady there that runs that site,she will post information there about the CIA and us government obstruction,but when you ask her to post info on the mossad connection she goes on a rant and curses you about being antisemetic and crap like that Terral.

Like i said before,I had heard rumours before that they banned you there if you spoke about the mossad connection to 9/11 but I did not believe it because they did such excellent work on that video of Barry Jennings on bld 7 but its true,they wont allow you to post the truth that the mossad was involved in it as well.The CIA they will allow,but not the mossad.I dare anybody here who doubts that to go there and make a thread and talk about the mossad involvement even if they dont believe it so they can find out for themselves. man your right,they are DOD agents with no interest in the truth only interested in making money off us.

Last edited:
Hi Geaux:

GL,

Terral

Simple question.

If the conspiracy is so vast and badass, then why would you expect any other reaction from a state official?

Logic error. Does not compute....

Hi Geaux:

GL,

Terral

Simple question.

LMAO.

Somewhere in America a fuse got blown.

This is the seduction of a conspiracy theory though. It perpetuates itself because the believers in it are powerless to do anything to stop it. Thus, any failure to prove it can be chalked up to the power of the conspirators.

Simple question.

LMAO.

Somewhere in America a fuse got blown.

This is the seduction of a conspiracy theory though. It perpetuates itself because the believers in it are powerless to do anything to stop it. Thus, any failure to prove it can be chalked up to the power of the conspirators.

Yeah, it's that whole loop thing again.

Forum List

Back