Nov 18, 2009
Inclusion requirments
Beta less than 0.3
price no more than 2X book value.
Dividend yield greater than 4%
must be optionable

Exclusion requirements
no stock or bond funds.
if over $40 or under $1 in share price then market cap must exceed 1 billion.

Anything missed?

One's investments needs vary with one's age and whether they need long or short term results.

If I needed long term investments, I would buy commercial property before the investment rate goes up.

I was pretty concerned when W's recession hit and I did lose quite a bit. But, thanks to Obama, I've earned it all back. But of course, I'd have much ore if not for #$%^&*Bush.

One's investments needs vary with one's age and whether they need long or short term results.

If I needed long term investments, I would buy commercial property before the investment rate goes up.

I was pretty concerned when W's recession hit and I did lose quite a bit. But, thanks to Obama, I've earned it all back. But of course, I'd have much ore if not for #$%^&*Bush.

Actually you wished that Bush had not continued the Clinton Administration policy of getting everyone in a home of their own and you got your money back in the market in spite of Obama. That is what you meant to say was it not?

Actually you wished that Bush had not continued the Clinton Administration policy of getting everyone in a home of their own and you got your money back in the market in spite of Obama. That is what you meant to say was it not?

The idea that any president has ever done something positive for the economy is laughable. People and even economists believe that the policies of Hoover and the Fed caused the 1930-9 drought and its knock on effects that reduced industrial output while increasing non-performing loans nationwide. Then after 7 years in office FDR discovered the secret policies that caused the rains of 1940. By the way if you subscribe to that I want to sell you valid quitclaim deeds to lots of bridges.

Forum List

Back