"American Spectator" sez that Oct. 7th is the day that will change the world....

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
"American Spectator", a right-wing publication, sent out the following message to millions of people:

Spectator Alerts

2015-09-023 American Spectator bullshit email.jpg

More at the link.

So, wait until October 7th and then we will know if American Spectator was right.

Wonder if they hired Harold Camping to be on their predictions team....

:D

Discuss: will the world end on October 7th?

Those ads are very common. I have never watched one to the end. Has anyone else?

Those ads are very common. I have never watched one to the end. Has anyone else?

Yes, I know. But isn't it fun to see how accurate they are...?
What's the prediction? What is supposed to happen on October 7? What is "The Final Reckoning"?

Is Jesus coming?

"I was supposed to arrive like a thief in the night. Damn that Specator to hell!"

Al Gore for the world dying off as we know it. The UN telling me the world is dying off as we know it. The fucking Pope telling me the end of the world is coming.

What the hell?

In one chapter in one freaking book it's laid out baby. Others are just copy cats.

"American Spectator", a right-wing publication, sent out the following message to millions of people:

Spectator Alerts

View attachment 50739

More at the link.

So, wait until October 7th and then we will know if American Spectator was right.

Between these ads and the fundie nutters telling us the world is ending, I wonder why people bother getting out of bed in the morning.

For my part, I stopped paying my bills a couple years ago. Still running up my charge cards and planning to take all my purchases with me.

Look what I got on eBay!

ac2518781948a7f9c1de06202381b55b.jpg

:uhoh3:

Whew....thank goodness, my wife had me scheduled to clean out the entire garage on October 8th.

Anything that kicks off the Civil War works for me... . If it can't be tomorrow, October 7th is as good a day as any.

The advertisement is for an investment advisory service run by Weiss Research. They advertise in plenty of "left wing" publications.

Personally, I would never pay for investment advice from anyone, especially from people that use such obvious hyperbole. Of course telling people to get an education, live below your means, and religiously save your money is far less enticing than "turn $1,000 into $186,965.00 in 3 weeks!!"

The odd thing is that Weiss Research does a great job maintaining safety rating for banks and insurance companies. They have a sterling reputation. But their "Money and Markets" group are a bunch of fear mongering shysters.....

Spectator Alerts

View attachment 50739

More at the link.

Funny how you were just the other day making fun of the folks that said Jade Helm was all about the US military getting ready for domestic chaos.

Then the very next day, you post a thread that posits that the economy may collapse.

Aren't you a queer bird?

thing that kicks off the Civil War works for me... . If it can't be tomorrow, October 7th is as good a day as any.

Best you start cleaning that whole cache of pea-shooters and get yourself ready for that revolution. After all, you've been so damn oppressed under Obama, that you even lost half of your brain.

:lol:

I watched it. Nice bells in the background.

Essentially, those nutbags are saying that the day they fucked up in 2011 (May 21st), where the world really was supposed to end, but did not, actually really did. Now they say that G_d "closed the books on Salvation" on that day and since then, non one has really been saved, yadayadayada....

It was kind of funny to watch.

The only thing sadder than the screwed-up charlatans who peddle this crap are the gullible people willing to buy it.

It's just plain old sad.

:lol:

I watched it. Nice bells in the background.

Essentially, those nutbags are saying that the day they fucked up in 2011 (May 21st), where the world really was supposed to end, but did not, actually really did. Now they say that G_d "closed the books on Salvation" on that day and since then, non one has really been saved, yadayadayada....

It was kind of funny to watch.

The only thing sadder than the screwed-up charlatans who peddle this crap are the gullible people willing to buy it.

It's just plain old sad.

It is sad. I hate charlatans.

Spectator Alerts

View attachment 50739

More at the link.

Funny how you were just the other day making fun of the folks that said Jade Helm was all about the US military getting ready for domestic chaos.

Then the very next day, you post a thread that posits that the economy may collapse.

Aren't you a queer bird?

Yes, I did make fun of those folks, and justifiably so!!

Other than closing out some covered putls a bit early I don't see any problem for me. I don't want to worry about the crazies but otherwise I don't care. Come November I will go long. I'll still have my usual hedge and still not care

Forum List

Back