My Avatar

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I changed it for about 12 hours to the Steelers/Giants picture. I changed it back now because I have a lot of anger inside me.

Would anyone like to be my shrink and ask me questions and evaluate me?

Valid question, Jackass. Not sure if I know the exact source though. I know *black* people (for lack of a more appropriate word) have had a major impact in my life (which you know). I shouldn't hate them all for what 98% of them do, so let me apologize in advance for the 2% who are good upstanding citizens.

I don't like obese people either. Always blaming their problems on diseases and disorders. Yeah, the disorder is that their stomachs are over extended from eating too much. They walk too slow. They are always waddling in front of me and slowing me down. Ever sit next to one on an airplane?

I'm not to keen on chinese people either. They annoy me when they drive. Hit an on ramp at 30mph and cut through 4 lanes of traffic to be in the left lane! They eat dogs and cats too, what the hell is up with that?

I guess I have issues with most indians too. Why do they smell like curry even when they aren't eating any? Damn, that shit is oozing out their skin! They'll rent a 1 bedroom apartment and their will be 27 of them living there! Another bunch of shitheads that can't drive too!

And whats up with them hubcap stealing mexicans? Other than the occasional dishwasher, do any of them work? They come here and max out our welfare system, and they are mostly all illegal! A mother isn't a *true* mother until she has given birth to her 13th child (even though she's been claiming the goldfish on her taxes for 10 years).

Wow, I feel a little better already! It's only been one post and I feel we've made an impact. You do this for a living? How do I resolve these issues? What do you recommend?

Holy Christ!!!! hahahahahaha! that was good! any others your not fond of, but then again, I think you listed all out there.

Wow...thats some list. It seems to me you have minorityophobia. It is an ailment that makes you hate all minoritys because of the way the liberals and democrats cater to their needs. Now I know this sounds like a serious problem, but it is very easy to cure. There are 2 ways to go about it.

1. Everytime you see someone who you dont like for whatever reason, think about yourself..and how much better you are than that person. Eventually you will feel pity for the less fortunate.

2. This is the one I recommend for you. Rob a bank and buy your own island. This way..you could kick of the inhabitants, which would make you feel better. Then you could only invite the people that dont cause you any rage. Basically...no one...LOL

:D

OH MAN!! Chuck your too much jerky! no he will have Jerome with him. He can even get his sexual needs through Jerome too! so I guess he would be covered in that area too! :)

Originally posted by janeeng
OH MAN!! Chuck your too much jerky! no he will have Jerome with him. He can even get his sexual needs through Jerome too! so I guess he would be covered in that area too! :)

well he does that now..so....

That's right dammit!!! you remember that Jim the next time one of the knuckle dragger, ocknods, or dental floss cut you off again in NY! heheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheh!

So, you are saying at the root of all my issues are libs and dems? I knew those bastards would be the death of me!

1- I have no pity for the "less fortunate". If they are in fact "less fortunate" it's because of their own doing. Most aren't though, as they seem to get a free ride in America at my expense. When I seek assistance I am laughed at (maybe because there are usually little brown people behind the counters at these government agencies?) It's a conspiracy! Besides, have you looked around you lately? I'm the minority!

2- Since I would own this island, would that mean I can make prostitution legal? And for that fact, wouldn't I be able to make my own laws all together? First we had "Fantasy Island", now we'll have "Nonegrosallowed Island"!

Such a tense and hateful person you are! :)

Don't worry, I love you! ;)

1. Well when you think of what a better person you are for not having to get that assistance..you will start to feel better about yourself. You will realize that they only hurt themselves in the end.

2. Well it would be your own island. You can have whatever you want. You could name it whatever you wanted. Who would care? It would be just you and Jerome after all!!

LOL

Wow, I think I'm cured!

No hate left in me anymore. I love you all!

Peace be with you, God Bless, and praise Allah!

Thank You, Jackass. You are a good man.

Originally posted by eric
Tell me about your mother !

Mr. Freud

My Mommy is the nicest, kindest woman in the whole world :D

My *hatred* wasn't taught or instilled from anyone. In fact, my parents taught me the opposite (I'm sure I embarrass them with talk such as this).

I just get pissed off occasionally and need to vent. I don't hate everyone, just having fun and trying to piss people off in the process! All lovey dovey posts and no new members, society likes to respond to anger :p

Originally posted by Jackass
Man Im good!! LOL

However may I repay you for your efforts?

I know! I'll TRY not to laugh at you this week when Washington trounces the Giants!

Originally posted by jimnyc
My Mommy is the nicest, kindest woman in the whole world :D

Wait. Jim..I met your mom. She isnt the nice..oh nevermind!! LOL

Just kidding Joan :D

:)! hehe! But you know I am the nicest person in the whole world right Chuck? :)

Poor Jim, such anger! heheheheehhe! he's right though about being brought up in a different manner. You say FART and you get the belt! :)

Forum List

Back