My $0.02 on the gay marriage thing...

I know the meaning of the word - and I understand the loaded meaning it has in daily conversation.

Your intolerant, bigoted attitude is exactly that. Obsessing about someone else's bedroom activity should be deviant behavior, but it appears to be the norm here.

Originally posted by wonderwench
I know the meaning of the word - and I understand the loaded meaning it has in daily conversation.

Your intolerant, bigoted attitude is exactly that. Obsessing about someone else's bedroom activity should be deviant behavior, but it appears to be the norm here.

Why are you incapable of answering my question? Can you not admit when you fucked up?

I didn't fuck up. Your posts are filled with insulting comments about gays, including the "d" word.

You are beginning to sound like Big D without the stats.

I didn't fuck up. Your posts are filled with insulting comments about gays, including the "d" word.

So who used the word deviant? When I did I clearly defined what I mean, which was the actual definition.

Whatever, I guess you'll start your crap with me too since you obviously can't answer my questions directly.

You defended the use of a loaded word which would be insulting to the person it was used to describe.

I am not intolerant or bigoted. If it weren't for the fact that homosexuals are parading their behavior out from "behind closed doors" and asking for the right to enter into St. Patrick's day parades (where the organizers don't want them) or to marry in churches (where the religious don't want them) or the ability to lead Boy Scouts (which is against the Boy Scout code of conduct) you would not know one iota of my view towards homosexuality.

So if you want to call people names please continue. But until such time as homosexuals keep their perverted activities behind the bedroom door they think houses the holy grail of equality, then they will just have to deal with people opposing them.

You defended the use of a loaded word which would be insulting to the person it was used to describe.

I did no such thing! I clearly outlined the definition of what I was referring to. Having trouble reading?

While it has yet to be definitively determined whether homosexuality is a genetic predisposition, there have been many studies that have suggested that biology plays at least some part in the sexual orientation of people. I know that several of you will just ignore the substance of the studies and insist that (1) they were conducted to propagandize the gay agenda and are all flawed studies, (2) they haven't shown anything substantial enough to change your beliefs, or (3) you don't care anyway because homosexuality is wrong (in your very enlightened minds), but for anyone interested, here is a link to a summary of recent studies.

www.gaysouthafrica.org.za/homosexuality/studies.asp

You posted a dictionary definition which inadequately describes how the word is viewed in common usage. I posted a list of synonyms which show the negative connotation of the word.

You posted a dictionary definition which inadequately describes how the word is viewed in common usage. I posted a list of synonyms which show the negative connotation of the word.

And then accused me of using it in a negative fashion and being afraid to "take the heat" when I clearly posted the definition I was referring to.

Like I said, read next time.

Originally posted by Reilly
While it has yet to be definitively determined whether homosexuality is a genetic predisposition, there have been many studies that have suggested that biology plays at least some part in the sexual orientation of people. I know that several of you will just ignore the substance of the studies and insist that (1) they were conducted to propagandize the gay agenda and are all flawed studies, (2) they haven't shown anything substantial enough to change your beliefs, or (3) you don't care anyway because homosexuality is wrong (in your very enlightened minds), but for anyone interested, here is a link to a summary of recent studies.

I don't care how they got that way!

A guy banging his buddy in the tokas i'm pretty sure qualifies as deviant behavior.

WW, you constantly talk about private bedroom behavior, if the gays truely wanted their behavior to be private they would not have made their issues so out in the public like they are. They don't really want to be left alone they have a political agenda, but boy this deal in S.F. is really going to blow up in their face if they don't relax some.

Originally posted by Reilly

And for many years people believed there was life on other planets, alas no definitive proof just like the homosexual gene. Coincidence?

:rotflmao:

This has got to be one of the sillier exchanges in which I have ever participated. You posted a dictionary definition which I believe to be inadequate with common usage. I post a list of synonyms. You continue to flail away and use the "d" word to describe gays. Fine. You are entitled to your values just as I am entitled to dislike your bigotry towards gays.

:rotflmao:

This has got to be one of the sillier exchanges in which I have ever participated. You posted a dictionary definition which I believe to be inadequate with common usage. I post a list of synonyms. You continue to flail away and use the "d" word to describe gays. Fine. You are entitled to your values just as I am entitled to dislike your bigotry towards gays.

And you still can't admit that you read something that I just didn't state. I replied to SOMEONE ELSE who used the word. I gave the dictionary definition and stated that gays do in fact meet that definition. You somehow try to turn it around to make it sound as if I made a derogatory comment. You even went as far as to claim I couldn't take the heat for using the word in that fashion.

You jumped to conclusions and now you look ridiculous.

And for many years people believed there was life on other planets, alas no definitive proof just like the homosexual gene. Coincidence?

No, surely that isn't a coincidence. The unsupported belief of life on other planets and evidence derived from recent scientific studies suggesting a genetic basis for sexuality surely are intimately connected, probably by a same liberal agenda. Your posts are so inane that I kick myself in the ass every time your ignorance and bigotry bait me into responding to you.

Originally posted by OCA
A guy banging his buddy in the tokas i'm pretty sure qualifies as deviant behavior.

WW, you constantly talk about private bedroom behavior, if the gays truely wanted their behavior to be private they would not have made their issues so out in the public like they are. They don't really want to be left alone they have a political agenda, but boy this deal in S.F. is really going to blow up in their face if they don't relax some.

The vast majority of gays and lesbians are private people going about their business like "normal" people. The disgusting behavior of some exhibitionists shouldn't be used to judge them any more than the disgusting exhibitionist behavior one can observe among some heterosexuals should be used to judge "normal" people.

Forum List

Back