Must be nice: White dude with a Gun taken in peacefully after a 6 hour standoff

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Aint that sweet? Must be nice. And he had a replica gun! I think it's safe to say that if he was black he would've been shot dead, on site. Then the cops would've said they felt threatened by the big, bad looking dude. And then the peanut gallery would chime in with some excuse about the police being in fear for their safety. Mass murderers, rapists, suicidal privileged, and even terrorists can get disarmed and taken in alive, but unarmed black people... Executed.

After long standoff, police arrest suicidal man at Civic Center
920x920.jpg

There's this new show about time travel and it has a black character and in all the previews he is featuring whining about how unfair blacks have it in America and I will definitely NOT be watching this show, because I've reached my limit.

Bigot. You act as if all shooting incidents have the same scenario.

There's this new show about time travel and it has a black character and in all the previews he is featuring whining about how unfair blacks have it in America and I will definitely NOT be watching this show, because I've reached my limit.

Nobody cares what you might watch.

You could bing Black Man Survives Standoff and get hits to news stories of black men not being killed even after shooting at police, but you will not because it does not fit your agenda of race baiting!

No one cares about what you watch or dont watch. Why did you think that was relevant to the OP?

You black people never stop bitching do ya? that dude just pulled out his white privlege card and did not get shot. Sucks to be black.... I guess.:banana:

You black people never stop bitching do ya? that dude just pulled out his white privlege card and did not get shot. Sucks to be black.... I guess.:banana:

I'm not bitching...I'm just saying that a guy with a gun who was given 6 hours of negotiations was taken away without firing a shot. I think you should write the police and tell them how irresponsible they are for not firing at will

Nobody cares what you might watch.
BULLDOG, after Trump wins you will go whine and complain about how unfair life is and no one will care about your stupid little problems anymore.

Forum List

Back