Muslims Train Their Children For PEACE

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Mustafa, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Mustafa

Mustafa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    http://muslims.homestead.com/muslimchildrenmartyrs.html

We Arabs occupying Israel train our children in homemaking and love of our neighbors.

Instead of turning your children into haters and murderers why don't you American infidels teach respect of those who are you superiors? Like us Muslims!!!

Don't you folks understand, if the Jews are allowed to survive on this earth, their very existence threatens the validity of our great Mohammad and Allah..

THE JEWS MUST BE DESTROYED. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR LAND....

2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Why do you have "Ramallah" as your posting location when you are actually in Texas?

3. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Muslim children soldiers!!!!!!! you gotta be kidding me right??? you wonder why they are being terrorized, that young and training them to be soldiers, where does being a CHILD come in? letting them play with their friends, soccer, football, etc... hand them a GUN instead!!!! that's pretty sad!

4. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    As you might have guessed the posts are written in satire. The truth like oil in water pops up to the top at the end of the deceptions and lies of Islam.

The children of Islam sing, dance and give out candy when they send their own family into the flames to destroy those that they consider a threat to their god allah.

5. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, a most disgusting practice !

6. Spirit_Soul

Spirit_Soul Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The stupidity of this post is overwhelming.
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

loser.

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Boy, Spirit is spunky this evening. LOL Good for you!

8. Spirit_Soul

Spirit_Soul Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Is that what you do? that did not require a comment! One extremist here, and one extremist there, why don't these people kill each other off , so that people can live happily ever after.

Actually extremists congratulate each other: "You infidels must die says my quran ;) ;) ;) " " thank you, you confirmed my ideas:p :p :p :p :p "

You found your best friend jimnyc,
    :clap:

9. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Tsk, Tsk, Spirit!

I like to post FACTS and backup what I am speaking about. He would have to do that to be my friend. Are you saying what he posted is fact?

Now don't get cranky because you still couldn't find any proof to deny the claims I have made. Get some sleep, you'll feel better. :D

10. Spirit_Soul

Spirit_Soul Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    ooohh, i will post them alright, I just need to find some time, then I will blow you out of the water. In the mean time, please be happy in your own delusions of proving me wrong.

And for our little :terror: ist here, you are not going to scare us infadels, why don't you get a life actually sit and read quran instead of memorizing everything so blindly.

Also, reading a book or memorizing a book is not enough buddy, you need to first be MAN enough to be compassionate and kind to all... by your post, I must say that you are not even a Man enough to be a Woman.