Muslims threaten German swimmers with extermination

In other stories, people on this message board have suggested the way to deal with this is to exterminate all Muslims..... and somehow thought they had the higher moral ground.

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I can only speak on my opinion. I will let everyone else speak on their own behalf.

I don't want to exterminate Muslims. I want to close borders and send non citizens home. Then focus on assimilating these second and third generation Muslims to western life. If they can't then they should have the opportunity to go back to where they feel most comfortable.

Close borders? Who'll do the menial work that Americans don't want to do?

Who'll be the back up for an aging society?

Go see the problems Japan is having.
Who'll vote Democrat ?

In other stories, people on this message board have suggested the way to deal with this is to exterminate all Muslims..... and somehow thought they had the higher moral ground.

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I can only speak on my opinion. I will let everyone else speak on their own behalf.

I don't want to exterminate Muslims. I want to close borders and send non citizens home. Then focus on assimilating these second and third generation Muslims to western life. If they can't then they should have the opportunity to go back to where they feel most comfortable.

Who'll vote Democrat ?

Only those who have decided to put their collective heads in the sand

Legal citizens. And we can still accept immigrants. Just do like Australia where last year only something like 15% was low skilled.

Oh, close the borders but still accept immigrants. Er... that's not closed borders.

They have? Where?

Let me ask you something. If someone was threatening you with harm, what would you do?

Forum List

Back