Muslims threaten German swimmers with extermination

In other stories, people on this message board have suggested the way to deal with this is to exterminate all Muslims..... and somehow thought they had the higher moral ground.

In other stories, people on this message board have suggested the way to deal with this is to exterminate all Muslims..... and somehow thought they had the higher moral ground.

Yes many want to exterminate the radical Muslims, but we know you far left drones do not share that opinion, yet you are voting for Hilary the war monger..

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I can only speak on my opinion. I will let everyone else speak on their own behalf.

I don't want to exterminate Muslims. I want to close borders and send non citizens home. Then focus on assimilating these second and third generation Muslims to western life. If they can't then they should have the opportunity to go back to where they feel most comfortable.

they do have the higher moral ground-----return fire is never
illegal. A reasonable approach to the persons harassing the
nudist swimmers would have been arrest of all -----and criminal conviction for harassment and trespassing ,, sentencing --fines and imprisonment-----followed by deportation. Since the criminals were adult males-------it is likely that they have families------all such families should be denied any form or
welfare or invited to leave the country with their convicted
relatives

What next, ban BLT's? What do muslims have against swimmers? Swimming is easy when skinny dipping.

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I can only speak on my opinion. I will let everyone else speak on their own behalf.

I don't want to exterminate Muslims. I want to close borders and send non citizens home. Then focus on assimilating these second and third generation Muslims to western life. If they can't then they should have the opportunity to go back to where they feel most comfortable.

Close borders? Who'll do the menial work that Americans don't want to do?

Who'll be the back up for an aging society?

Go see the problems Japan is having.

who said CLOSE BORDERS? --------selective immigration----
just as it has been for MOST OF US HISTORY

nudist swimmers would have been arrest of all -----and criminal conviction for harassment and trespassing ,, sentencing --fines and imprisonment-----followed by deportation. Since the criminals were adult males-------it is likely that they have families------all such families should be denied any form or
relatives

Return fire? That isn't return fire.

The person I was talking to. Fucking hell...... You jump into a conversation and don't even bother to look at what the person I was reply to said.

relatives

my example is "return fire" ------in the form of arrest and trial for crime------social retribution

The person I was talking to. Fucking hell...... You jump into a conversation and don't even bother to look at what the person I was reply to said.

"close borders" SELECTIVELY only------just my point

Americans.

relatives

Return fire aka counter battery.

upload_2016-7-27_4-10-5.jpeg

I already have four grandchildren and hope to have another six to eight more someday even though I plan to work until I no longer can... Not my fault if you fail to reproduce so there's someone to help you in your decrepit old age but my grandchildren will gladly take your money since I'm encouraging them to study to be doctors and nurses.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

german men refuse to belt their women into subservience and start a resistance movement.

The apple has fallen very far from the tree, as was intended, of course.

View attachment 83184

I already have four grandchildren and hope to have another six to eight more someday even though I plan to work until I no longer can... Not my fault if you fail to reproduce so there's someone to help you in your decrepit old age but my grandchildren will gladly take your money since I'm encouraging them to study to be doctors and nurses.

*****CHUCKLE*****

When a young lad my parents told me to be a doctor or lawyer to make the most money. I did neither and made my fortune in the stock market with only a high school education.

relatives

my example is "return fire" ------in the form of arrest and trial for crime------social retribution
We can't put 4 Billion people in jail.

View attachment 83184

*****CHUCKLE*****

When a young lad my parents told me to be a doctor or lawyer to make the most money. I did neither and made my fortune in the stock market with only a high school education.

images

I haven't trusted the stock market since WorldCom and Enron pulled their shenanigans. Corruption was one of the leading factors in the Great Depression and our politicians are only making it worse. Along with other things that have been happening in recent years I saw the bullcrap coming prior to the bailouts in 2008. This depression is a long way from being over because everything is a house of cards, built on fake money provided by the government, waiting to collapse.

I prefer to keep my investments in area where I can keep my eye on them... Land, business (like rentals), equipment, gold & silver, etc,.. Hard investments that are paid for and can't be taken away except by force.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back