Muslims terrorists kill 120 Christians in Nigeria.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
"At least 120 people have been killed by alleged Fulani militant attacks since February in the Kaduna state of Nigeria with the latest attacks on Monday resulting in the deaths of over 50 and the destruction of more than 140 homes."

Nigeria: Muslims kill 120 Christians, destroy 140 homes in the last two weeks

I also googled major terrorist attacks and this was the most recent result.

upload_2019-3-22_0-21-2.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-22_0-20-39.png
    upload_2019-3-22_0-20-39.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 134
Correction:
They are terrorists and criminals....we muslims dont considee them representative of us or our religion same as any white Christian who committed atrocities inst representative of whites or Christians.
Thank you!!!

Muslims terrorists kill 120 Christians in Nigeria

Just curious. While one could rightly say that maybe 80-90% of the people in this country are doing something worthwhile and contributory, with maybe 5% of them doing something outstanding and great, what are the stats on Muslims? When is the last time any of them was noted for actually contributing something good for the world?

we muslims dont considee them representative

Bullshit. Jihadists are the snakes, and the Good muslims are the grass that hides them...all are complicit.
White mass shooting terrorists are terrorists and white people are the grass that it is hiding them and calling them lone wolves and mentally I'll individuals based on your logic.
Are we good now ?

Issa ignores the fact that in every muslim country minorities are persecuted. I guess that makes the majority complicit, at the very least. Or it just means that the majority are terrorists.

"At least 120 people have been killed by alleged Fulani militant attacks since February in the Kaduna state of Nigeria with the latest attacks on Monday resulting in the deaths of over 50 and the destruction of more than 140 homes."

Nigeria: Muslims kill 120 Christians, destroy 140 homes in the last two weeks

I also googled major terrorist attacks and this was the most recent result.

View attachment 251508

For those of you that get your information from only party approved sources...the situation in Nigeria is between farmers and herders over natural resources and has basically nothing to do with religion. The local climate has changed and there is now no longer enough resources for both the farmers and the herders.

Also, in Feb the "christian" side killed 120 of the Fulani.

Correction:
They are terrorists and criminals....we muslims dont considee them representative of us or our religion same as any white Christian who committed atrocities inst representative of whites or Christians.
Thank you!!!

That's ok, they count you as an infidel and would kill you on site.

Correction:
Thank you!!!
The Christian God does not demand the entire world be converted, enslaved, or murdered.

In ISLAM, there is only 1 God....so how can Muslims worship 2 SEPERATE '1God's? 1 peaceful god and 1 that demands world conquest by the sword if necessary?

Correction:
Thank you!!!
The Christian God does not demand the entire world be converted, enslaved, or murdered.

In ISLAM, there is only 1 God....so how can Muslims worship 2 SEPERATE '1God's? 1 peaceful god and 1 that demands world conquest by the sword if necessary?

“Peaceful”? Have you read the Old Testament or the last book in the Bible?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Correction:
Thank you!!!

tryinG word ''OLD Testament'.

You DO realize the significance if the fifference between the old and new testament, right?

Correction:
Thank you!!!

You DO realize the significance if the fifference between the old and new testament, right?

You do realize it is the same God? Right?

And God Himself says He never changes.

Have you read Revelations? Is that a peaceful book?

Bullshit. Jihadists are the snakes, and the Good muslims are the grass that hides them...all are complicit.

I couldn't agree more. There are billions of death cult members out there. Jihadists are small fraction of them. Yet The "Good" death cult member do nothing about the jihadists.

Why?? They agree with them and follow the dictates of the Koran and Sharia law.

Ain't no "Good" death cult members out there.

So you do NOT know the significance of the changes between the Old and New Testaments, about how a new covenant was made.

So is this part of your defense of the Islamic Religion that calls for the conversion, enslavement, or murder of everyone in the world, attempting to falsely compare the 2...demonstrating your ignorance while you make the attempt?

Sometimes, like the board rules direct us to do, it is better to just stick to the topic then try to demonize someone / something falsely to distract from that topic. Your call....

So you do NOT know the significance of the changes between the Old and New Testaments, about how a new covenant was made.

There are no changes between the OT and the NT, the latter is a continuation of the former.

So is this part of your defense of the Islamic Religion that calls for the conversion, enslavement, or murder of everyone in the world, attempting to falsely compare the 2...demonstrating your ignorance while you make the attempt?

I am not defending anything, I am calling out your mischaracterization of the God of the Bible.

Sometimes, like the board rules direct us to do, it is better to just stick to the topic then try to demonize someone / something falsely to distract from that topic. Your call....

You are the one that brought up the topic, not I.

There are no changes between the OT and the NT, the latter is a continuation of the former.

I am not defending anything, I am calling out your mischaracterization of the God of the Bible.

And you are the one who displayed ignorance.

I agree with the earlier point that there is no 'Neutral' Muslim. Any who claim they do not believe in the Extremists who insist Islam calls for the conversion, enslavement, or death of Non-Muslims yet sit back and say / do nothing as their 'Religion of Peace' is hijacked and used to commit vile atrocities HAVE chosen a side.

And you are the one who displayed ignorance.

I agree with the earlier point that there is no 'Neutral' Muslim. Any who claim they do not believe in the Extremists who insist Islam calls for the conversion, enslavement, or death of Non-Muslims yet sit back and say / do nothing as their 'Religion of Peace' is hijacked and used to commit vile atrocities HAVE chosen a side.

Who does “nothing”? What in your mind should a Muslim US citizen do about extremist in a different country?

Do you hold Christians that do not do “something” against groups like the Westboro Baptist to the same standard?

Does the fact the violence in Nigeria has nothing to do with religion even matter to you?

Correction:
Thank you!!!

Have you read Revelations? Is that a peaceful book?
Nope but it sho nuff do have a happy ending !

Correction:
Thank you!!!

World conquest ? So why the nation under God has been conquering other countries and has 100s of bases in almost most countries on earth ?

I couldn't agree more. There are billions of death cult members out there. Jihadists are small fraction of them. Yet The "Good" death cult member do nothing about the jihadists.

Why?? They agree with them and follow the dictates of the Koran and Sharia law.

Ain't no "Good" death cult members out there.
Sorry being a bigot like yourself make your argument about religion invalid....NEXT.

Forum List

Back