*MUSLIMS* riot in *GREECE*

The ghetto at the back of Armonia Square Athens is a wild place, walking through it at night I saw criminal acts like drug dealing and prostitution ect going on with impunity.

The only greeks who visit go for the above.

Sunday a real thieves market is set up with stolen goods from all over the world being sold, even aid packages.

I never saw any Greek police.

My dress code when I visited, clic on picView attachment 7410

Actually, when I visited in 2000, the police where everywhere. And they didn't care. Prostitutes and Drugs.

My cousin says, "do you think she's hot? How about her? How about her?" Each time I said, "yea, she's hot".

And we were looking at transvestites!!!!! :lol:

I'm assuming you also complained about the Greek riots late last year? Oh, shit, I forgot... only Muslims are deserving of condemnation and ridicule. :thup:

I do think you need to recognize a difference when an immigrant community riots against its host population as opposed to an indigenous people fighting amongst themselves. In another's country one should be on one's best behavior. I am often sympathetic to Islamic issues, but I don't understand how they can expect foreigners to respect the customs in Islamic countries and yet make all sorts of demands on natives in other countries. This is troubling (not that the guy should be defacing anyone's religious texts).

Oh, I agree, I don't support any sort of riot. I'm simply wondering why the religion of the migrants is such an issue. Do people really believe that some pig tearing up a Qur'an could incite a riot by itself? This incident was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. Our attention should be drawn to the underlying social issues that led to the riots, so that those issues can be addressed. As it presently stands, this thread seems to be little more than an excuse for everyone to whine about how much they hate Muslims.

I'm assuming you also complained about the Greek riots late last year? Oh, shit, I forgot... only Muslims are deserving of condemnation and ridicule. :thup:

If Greeks want to riot in Greece, it is their country. Albanians have already ruined Greece, now I hear Muslims are coming in droves too? FUCK!!! Why don't they stay in their muslim countries? We really don't want them.

I'm Greek. I don't know why Greece puts up with it. They aren't like America. They can just round them up and ship them out.

But maybe they are Turkish muslims? Even worse.

Y'all do a fine job of fucking up your own country as far as riots go, dude. Remember last year?

Forum List

Back