Muslims on Medicare & Social security

My sister in law is working in Dearborn as a physical therapist. She says you wouldn't believe how many Arabs come in with Medicare and getting disability ssi and no doubt welfare or foodstamps.

Most likely there are shady Arab doctors giving them their approval.

I want to apologize to conservatives. Had you told me I wouldn't have believed you.

I think you should have to see 3 doctors before you get that shit.

Where you been? lots of these people come in here, not legally married in this country. Many own a business and their wife get food stamps. No immigrants should be eligible for and government assistance unless they escaped for their lives
They all say they escaped for their lives. And even if they did they still got to work.
Exactly. You've got your head square on your shoulders. Good for you.

My sister in law is working in Dearborn as a physical therapist. She says you wouldn't believe how many Arabs come in with Medicare and getting disability ssi and no doubt welfare or foodstamps.

I want to apologize to conservatives. Had you told me I wouldn't have believed you.

Arab American Muslims are just as deserving of any other citizen to Medicare.
You don't get it. They come here and cheat the system. They are lazy and are getting paid monthly for an injury that shouldn't prevent them from working.

I'm talking about worthless lazy immigrants and Arab doctors who will say they qualify for social security when you or I would get denied.

And it's not just them. Lots of 40 plus year olds filed for ssi after the 2007 crash. They never found a job and they are getting old so they go to the doctor claiming they are disabled.

If there is rampant fraud we need to clamp down.

I think this is why we ultimately need to bring good paying manufacturing jobs back home AND make all the illegals legal. We don't have enough workers paying into ss and too many taking out.

I feel faint.....
Don't faint now. Sealy has his head on right and I don't believe it's possible for anyone to change his mind. His eyes are "wide open".... He's a tough customer but when he is convinced? He's all in. That is worth more than a hundred wishy washy people who agree for the sake of agreeing. First obstacle they meet they can't take the pressure and fall back into go along to get along.

You don't get it. They come here and cheat the system. They are lazy and are getting paid monthly for an injury that shouldn't prevent them from working.

I'm talking about worthless lazy immigrants and Arab doctors who will say they qualify for social security when you or I would get denied.

And it's not just them. Lots of 40 plus year olds filed for ssi after the 2007 crash. They never found a job and they are getting old so they go to the doctor claiming they are disabled.

I think this is why we ultimately need to bring good paying manufacturing jobs back home AND make all the illegals legal. We don't have enough workers paying into ss and too many taking out.

I feel faint.....
Don't faint now. Sealy has his head on right and I don't believe it's possible for anyone to change his mind. His eyes are "wide open".... He's a tough customer but when he is convinced? He's all in. That is worth more than a hundred wishy washy people who agree for the sake of agreeing. First obstacle they meet they can't take the pressure and fall back into go along to get along.

Sealy has been one of the most obstinate MFers I've ever run across when it comes to common sense.
That he/she feels the way he/she does about this subject is heartening.

I feel faint.....

Sealy has been one of the most obstinate MFers I've ever run across when it comes to common sense.

I found Sealy's adamant style to be a sign of his strength. He is nearly impossible to convince of anything - he has to come to it on his own timetable and even then he may have been mulling the idea over for months. Who knows? He is not someone who turns on a dime but when he makes up his mind, he's made it up. That is what I see in Sealy and yes, I agree with you! It is very heartening to see him stand strong and not be moved from his opinion about what is going on in this country concerning Arabs on the dole. I like that Sealy is not intimidated by anyone. He says what is on his mind. ......and he isn't worried about what anyone thinks......as we know! lol...

I feel faint.....

I found Sealy's adamant style to be a sign of his strength. He is nearly impossible to convince of anything - he has to come to it on his own timetable and even then he may have been mulling the idea over for months. Who knows? He is not someone who turns on a dime but when he makes up his mind, he's made it up. That is what I see in Sealy and yes, I agree with you! It is very heartening to see him stand strong and not be moved from his opinion about what is going on in this country concerning Arabs on the dole. I like that Sealy is not intimidated by anyone. He says what is on his mind. ......and he isn't worried about what anyone thinks......as we know! lol...
This reminds me of when Republicans stopped defending illegals and saying they were just here doing "jobs Americans won't do" and started realizing they were actually here doing jobs Americans do do.

They should at least admit they were wrong. Instead you can't find one Republican today who admits they flip flopped on that issue.

I feel faint.....

This reminds me of when Republicans stopped defending illegals and saying they were just here doing "jobs Americans won't do" and started realizing they were actually here doing jobs Americans do do.

They should at least admit they were wrong. Instead you can't find one Republican today who admits they flip flopped on that issue.

I hope you mean the RINOs that are our so called representatives.
Because I dont know a single republican voter who wanted em around.
Which of course is the reason for Trumps popularity.

Wrong. Not when they are gaming the system!

But it's Muslims involved.

Her operating playbook requires her to spring to immediate defense when anything involves Islam or Muslims.

It's really a conditioned response. When she defends everything to do with Islam, she gets props from her little peeps for her "tolerance". If she doesn't, they will turn on her and kick her out of the club.

Forum List

Back