Muslims killing Muslims ...

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Darkman00, Aug 10, 2018.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48,031

"Dingbat: Muslims revere Jesus, too. "

No they don't.

You really don't know anything, do you. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop you from posting.

" According to the Quran, Jesus, although appearing to have been crucified, was not killed by crucifixion or by any other means. This view disagrees with the foundation of the Gospel. Instead, the Quran says "God raised him unto Himself," which happens to agree with the Gospel message of Isa ascending into heaven. In the 19th Sura of the Quran (verse 33), Jesus is believed to have said "And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive", a similar statement that John the Baptistdeclared a few verses earlier in the same Sura. Muslim tradition believes this to mean Jesus will experience a natural death with all mankind after returning to earth, being raised to life again on the day of judgment.

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God. The Quran says that Jesus himself never claimed to be the Son of God, and it furthermore indicates that Jesus will deny having ever claimed divinity at the Last Judgment, and God will vindicate him.[5]"
    Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia

When I read posts like yours, I keep waiting for you open your jacket and reveal the vest of dynamite cylinders.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,131
    for the record----muslims "revere" the muslim version of Jesus------who is a muslim. Their version of Jesus WILL RETURN at the "end" and smash all crosses and churches. The one very important issue about Mary-----is her "virginity"-------they really focus on that one.-------the most IDIOTIC concept of
    Jesus that silly Christians harbor---(according to muslims) is that idiot idea that if someone slaps you, you should let him slap you again. ------of course that story is a "CHRISTIAN PERVERSION"
    since if a non muslim slaps a muslim----that is a CAPITAL CRIME IN THE HOLY ETERNAL LAW OF
    ALLAH. I have my information about Jesus from
    muslims------not from the Koran------nor any
    ISLAMOPHOBIA LITERATURE------it is that which is taught in mosques where I did LEARN ---that Christians are "LIARS" and "THE ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" and, of course, the NT is a perverted pile of shit designed to DESTROY ISLAM.
    (that was circa 1970-----a mosque in Manhattan,
    NY------the Imam was described as some sort of genius------he spoke with an Arabic accent---my hosts were southeast Asian) (discussion of the NT--and Christians is replete with various permutations of the words "ENEMY" and 'PERVERSE")

PS the NT story about water turned to wine is an
    OBVIOUS LIE-----since Jesus the muslim never drank wine or MADE IT

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,724
    as far as 'muslims' revering the name of JESUS . I don't care except to say that 'muslims' put Jesus as subservient to 'mohamad' . And as i have said 'muslims' use common Christian and Jewish names and concepts like 'one GOD' to add legitimacy to their NEW Found religion , dreamed up in about 700 AD . Same way they supposedly accept Christians and JEWS as being - People of the Book - Lysis . Its a ploy as 'muslims' say , hey , you Christians and Jews are ALMOST as good as we muslims because we 'muslims' declare that you are People of the Book . So thats settled and now , off with you , just pay the 'jizya tax' and move into the Jewish quarter and follow our 'muslim' rules and laws . Check out the 'iranian' Jewish Quarter in 'iran' and maybe other 'muslim' nations if the info is still available Lysis . I might post some info Lysis .

4. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,653
    It seems that you want to repudiate the traditions of worship of a Supreme Being that exist in all three of the Abrahamic religions. Do you want to convert to a faith outside of the Abrahamic traditions? Your choice. I do respect them all. There was a guy just this morning who wanted to disrespect the religious tradition of the Ojibwe people. I don't.

BTW: if you style yourself as a Christian, please return to the teachings of Jesus as he has been quoted in the Sermon on the Mount. Not the sayings of Saul/Paul; not Timothy, not Leviticus or Deuteronomy (writers of an ancient tribe who are unknown to us). not the unknown writer of Revelation (perhaps John of Patmus, whomever he was).

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  5. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,724
    and concerning post number 73 , if anyone can correst anything i have said in post 73 , well lets talk about it as i like learning Lysis and everybody else .

6. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,131
    I don't see any repudiation of "worship of a supreme being" The concept is not actually UNIQUELY
    "Abrahamic"-------but no matter. If you have questions as to the circumstances of non-muslims
    in Islamic lands------feel free to ask. I am married to a BONAFIDE "born a dhimmi" and have relatives and friends from at least a dozen such circumstances

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,131
    I would AUGMENT your post 73 with a comment on the PRACTICALITY of muhummad and his successors which----BTW, was sorta borrowed
    from Alexander.
    Alexander liked to leave communities INTACT so long as they understood that GREEK CULTURE REIGNED SUPREME.
    Romans worshipped greeks-----but got into a more aggressive approach to the SPREAD OF
    CHRISTIANITY ---eventually. Muslims wanted EMPIRE--------and were really practical about it-----they even managed to RE DEFINE Hinduism as
    ALMOST MONOTHEISTIC so long as the hindus PAID JIZYA

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,724
    no insult intended to Lysis but its my opinion that she is a feel good 'kristian' who i would never take seriously .

9. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,653
    Don't think that I regard you as a Christian. I do not.

10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,131
    out of curiosity (of the intellectual kind ) Why,
    Lysi, do you not regard Pismoe as a Christian?
    I may be wrong-----but I seem to recall that you have
    claimed to have spent time in muslim countries and
    socialized with muslims. Do you think that the muslims you have met would consider Pismoe
    to be a Christian?