Muslims killing Muslims ...

The Qur'an specifically forbids such killings. I'm feeling a little lazy today, so I'm just going to copy and paste from something I had written earlier:

I have studied the Qur'an and I cannot comprehend how Sunnis and Shiites could kill each other without fear of offending their God. Their Holy Book clearly states that Muslims who intentionally kill other Muslims are condemned to hell. Even those who kill other believers by mistake are subjected to penalties. The following is from the Qur'an (M.H. Shakir Translation):

[4.92] And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a convenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

[4.93] And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.

I thought that all those who observed the Five Pillars of Faith were considered to be Muslims. I know that the Sunnis and Shiites disagree on some things such as Muhammad's successor but these disagreements do not change the fact that they are all Muslims. Yet, in spite of this they seem to be letting political and minor ideological differences trump the specific commands of the Qur'an. I don't get it.

Note: Although what I have stated so far involves the Shiite/Sunni conflict, the same thing applies to honor killings. There is nothing within the pages of the Qur'an which justifies these honor killings which means that those who commit them are to be punished as an unbeliever. If I'm wrong, show me. These honor killings have nothing to do with Islam; rather, they are the result of those who profess to be Muslims but are either ignorant of, or indifferent to, the tenets of their faith.

The Qur'an specifically forbids such killings. I'm feeling a little lazy today, so I'm just going to copy and paste from something I had written earlier:

I have studied the Qur'an and I cannot comprehend how Sunnis and Shiites could kill each other without fear of offending their God. Their Holy Book clearly states that Muslims who intentionally kill other Muslims are condemned to hell. Even those who kill other believers by mistake are subjected to penalties. The following is from the Qur'an (M.H. Shakir Translation):

[4.92] And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a convenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

[4.93] And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.

I thought that all those who observed the Five Pillars of Faith were considered to be Muslims. I know that the Sunnis and Shiites disagree on some things such as Muhammad's successor but these disagreements do not change the fact that they are all Muslims. Yet, in spite of this they seem to be letting political and minor ideological differences trump the specific commands of the Qur'an. I don't get it.

Note: Although what I have stated so far involves the Shiite/Sunni conflict, the same thing applies to honor killings. There is nothing within the pages of the Qur'an which justifies these honor killings which means that those who commit them are to be punished as an unbeliever. If I'm wrong, show me. These honor killings have nothing to do with Islam; rather, they are the result of those who profess to be Muslims but are either ignorant of, or indifferent to, the tenets of their faith.

there is a BIG GIANT hole in your understanding of Islamic jurisprudence. You seem not to understand the concept of
TAKFIR. Even a muslim can be declared a "NON-MUSLIM" thru the principle of TAKFIR. The person declared a "NON-MUSLIM"---become---by that fact a LEGAL TARGET OF MURDER.
A girl who flirts in the street is------TAKFIRA. A faithless wife is
TAKFIRA----and----of course-----KAFFIRIN are KAFFIRIN

Political junky is a bit confused------he seems to IMAGINE that
those elegant designs were invented by Muhummad----far from it---
they are, simply, the art of 3000 year old SILK ROAD----replete with
babylonian and Indian motifs. Even the artists, themselves----were rarely muslims------in India the ART of the taj mahal is INDIAN---(as in hindu) and the architecture is of the then CHRISTIAN BYZANT. Believe it or not-----even those oriental rugs of which muzzies are so proud----well hubby is descended from rug designers (jews of the land of his birth----transformed
a bit more than 1000 years ago into a shariah shit hole) The fancy calligraphy-----is PERSIAN (you can call it Zoroastrian)

babylonian and Indian motifs. Even the artists, themselves----were rarely muslims------in India the ART of the taj mahal is INDIAN---(as in hindu) and the architecture is of the then CHRISTIAN BYZANT. Believe it or not-----even those oriental rugs of which muzzies are so proud----well hubby is descended from rug designers (jews of the land of his birth----transformed
a bit more than 1000 years ago into a shariah shit hole) The fancy calligraphy-----is PERSIAN (you can call it Zoroastrian)
BS

BS

which point is the BS

Muslims have been killing Muslims for thousands of years. Nothing new there at all.

Muslims have been killing Muslims for thousands of years. Nothing new there at all.

there have not BEEN muslims for "thousands" of years-----
the rapist dog of mecca was BORN only about 1400+ years ago --
probably circa 570 AD. Islam is not even that old----more
like 12 - 1300 years old------in almost its present form. It is
true that muslims started killing each other almost as soon as
it was invented-----the issue was WHO SHOULD BE KING

King of what?

yeah 'muslims' and 'islam' invented around 650 AD i think and they started killing and murdering from the start . They invaded Spain called it Grenada pretty soon after the invention of 'islam' . Its funny , its like 'islam' is a Copy of Judaism and Christianity as the 'muslims' talk about Jesus and other familiar names and concepts in Christianity and Judaism . 'islam' is a made up pretend type religion that copies Judaism and Christianity . Some call 'islam' the religion of 'satan' and i tend to agree .

yeah 'muslims' and 'islam' invented around 650 AD i think and they started killing and murdering from the start . They invaded Spain called it Grenada[sic] pretty soon after the invention of 'islam' . Its funny , its like 'islam' is a Copy of Judaism and Christianity as the 'muslims' talk about Jesus and other familiar names and concepts in Christianity and Judaism . 'islam' is a made up pretend type religion that copies Judaism and Christianity . Some call 'islam' the religion of 'satan' and i tend to agree .

Granada is a city in Spain .. not a country.

Al-Andalus - Wikipedia

Al-Andalus is called Andalucia today

Al-Andalus (Arabic: الأنْدَلُس‎, trans. al-ʼAndalus; Spanish: al-Ándalus; Portuguese: al-Ândalus; Catalan: al-Àndalus; Berber: Andalus), also known as Muslim Spain, Muslim Iberia, or Islamic Iberia, was a medieval Muslim territory and cultural domain that in its early period occupied most of Iberia, today's Portugal and Spain. At its greatest geographical extent in the early 8th century, it briefly occupied a part of present day southern France Septimania, and the northwest of the Iberian peninsula. The name more generally describes the parts of the peninsula governed by Muslims(given the generic name of Moors) at various times between 711 and 1492, though the boundaries changed constantly as the Christian Reconquista progressed,[1][2][3]eventually shrinking to the south around modern-day Andalusia and then to the Emirate of Granada.

Last edited:
thank you for correction on city and Spain / muslim place names P.J.. But my main point is that 'muslims' are a problem and always have been as they killed and murdered and invaded since their beginnings in the name of 'mohamad' P.J..

King of what?[/QUOTE

guess

King of what?[/QUOTE

guess
LOL Just more made up crap.

Muslims killing muslims is a beautiful thing! It's Mother Nature's way of controlling the problem of the most violent, hateful religion on the face of this planet.

You're wrong there.

List of countries by intentional homicide.

1) El Salvador - Christian
2) Honduras - Christian
3) Venezuela - Christian
4) Jamaica - Christian
5) Lesotho - Christian
6) Belize - Christian
7) Saint Vincent - Christian
8) Saint Kitts - Christian
9) South Africa - Christian
10) Trinidad - Christian
11) Brazil - Christian
12) Bahamas - Christian
13) Guatemala - Christian
14) Columbia - Christian
15) CAR - Christian
16) Saint Lucia - Christian
17) Mexico - Christian
18) Tuvalu - Christian
19) Guyana - Christian
20) Swaziland - Christian
21) Namibia - Christian
22) Dominican Republic - Christian
23) Seychelles - Christian
24) Costa Rica - Christian
25) Ivory Coast - 39% Muslim/33% Christian
26) Uganda - Christian
27) Cape Verde - Christian
28) Philippines - Christian
29) Barbados - Christian
30) Mali - Muslim
31) Russia - Christian
32) Papua New Guinea - Christian
33) Antigua - Christian
34) Grenada - Christian
35) Haiti - Christian
36) Mauritania - Muslim.

So, top 36 countries for murder, two are Muslim. One is a split country with probably more murder in the Christian part.

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia

List of ongoing conflicts.

Those with more than 100,000 deaths.

Afghanistan. The USSR invaded (Christian), then the US and allies invaded (Christian).

Iraq. The US and allies invaded (Christian).

Mexico drug war (Christian)

Syrian Civil War. The Russians are in there fighting, the US helped push this on its way. Though mostly a civil war in a Muslim country.

Yemeni Crisis. Muslim mostly, but the US is in there too.

1000-9999 deaths in past year.

Myanmar - Muslims being killed by the Myanmar govt.
Moro conflict - Christian Filipino government attacking Muslims.
Somali conflict - Us interference didn't help at all.

I wouldn't say that Muslims are the most violent. The US is the biggest destabilizing effect in the world, and Christian countries have the most murder.

Muslims killing muslims is a beautiful thing! It's Mother Nature's way of controlling the problem of the most violent, hateful religion on the face of this planet.

You're wrong there.

List of countries by intentional homicide.

1) El Salvador - Christian
2) Honduras - Christian
3) Venezuela - Christian
4) Jamaica - Christian
5) Lesotho - Christian
6) Belize - Christian
7) Saint Vincent - Christian
8) Saint Kitts - Christian
9) South Africa - Christian
10) Trinidad - Christian
11) Brazil - Christian
12) Bahamas - Christian
13) Guatemala - Christian
14) Columbia - Christian
15) CAR - Christian
16) Saint Lucia - Christian
17) Mexico - Christian
18) Tuvalu - Christian
19) Guyana - Christian
20) Swaziland - Christian
21) Namibia - Christian
22) Dominican Republic - Christian
23) Seychelles - Christian
24) Costa Rica - Christian
25) Ivory Coast - 39% Muslim/33% Christian
26) Uganda - Christian
27) Cape Verde - Christian
28) Philippines - Christian
29) Barbados - Christian
30) Mali - Muslim
31) Russia - Christian
32) Papua New Guinea - Christian
33) Antigua - Christian
34) Grenada - Christian
35) Haiti - Christian
36) Mauritania - Muslim.

So, top 36 countries for murder, two are Muslim. One is a split country with probably more murder in the Christian part.

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia

List of ongoing conflicts.

Those with more than 100,000 deaths.

Afghanistan. The USSR invaded (Christian), then the US and allies invaded (Christian).

Iraq. The US and allies invaded (Christian).

Mexico drug war (Christian)

Syrian Civil War. The Russians are in there fighting, the US helped push this on its way. Though mostly a civil war in a Muslim country.

Yemeni Crisis. Muslim mostly, but the US is in there too.

1000-9999 deaths in past year.

Myanmar - Muslims being killed by the Myanmar govt.
Moro conflict - Christian Filipino government attacking Muslims.
Somali conflict - Us interference didn't help at all.

I wouldn't say that Muslims are the most violent. The US is the biggest destabilizing effect in the world, and Christian countries have the most murder.
----------------------------------------- i think your list is mostly comprised of third world Catholics Frigid . yeah , the Catholics and tribal religions , aztecs , inca , maya , toltec, yada , yada , yada and other tribal relgions mixed with Catholicism are pretty nasty Frigid .

mostly Catholic , at least in the S american third world murderous countries Frigid .

Forum List

Back