Muslims killing Muslims ...

...at least 29 children dead.

---

Saudi-led coalition announces probe into Yemen bus attack

Actually 40 children murdered and 51 total killed in this war crime, no one is talking about. The criminal US government is currently supporting the Saudis war making in Yemen. Why is there near silence by our political class over this terrible war crime?

Will anyone be held accountable? I don't think so.

New toll shows 40 children killed in Yemen bus attack
Silence? Because Trump has elevated Saudi Arabia to the position of #1 ally.

no not # 1-----just COMPARITIVELY speaking---better than Iran. Will anyone be held accountable for the tens of thousands dead
by Iranian proxies in Yemen?
Better than Iran? Better than Canada and all of Europe in the dotard’s eyes

---

Actually 40 children murdered and 51 total killed in this war crime, no one is talking about. The criminal US government is currently supporting the Saudis war making in Yemen. Why is there near silence by our political class over this terrible war crime?

no not # 1-----just COMPARITIVELY speaking---better than Iran. Will anyone be held accountable for the tens of thousands dead

who said so?

---

who said so?
You don’t watch the news? Trump attacks Europe daily, and nothing but praise for the Saudi’s. He made Lockheed Martin give back money the Saudi’s had already agreed to pay for their weapons deal, and they gave his daughter $100 million dollars.

Lol @ Saudi Arabia is acting defensively ---- NOT

If Saudi Arabia wants to do something defensive, how about tamping down on all that radical Wahabi'ist propaganda spreading out from there

And we should all thank Rex Tillerson for preventing the Saudis from invading Qatar and just taking their resources, because you know, they were acting so defensively..

The Saudis didn't like it -- and next thing you know, Rex is out

Saudi Arabia Planned to Invade Qatar Last Summer. Rex Tillerson’s Efforts to Stop It May Have Cost Him His Job.

it is not your fault------you know nothing about ISLAM-----If you did----you
would understand the situation JUST BY KNOWING-----QATAR IS SHIITE.
As to SUNNI Saudi Arabia-----vs SHIITES----I got news----Shiites is just as
VICIOUS as are SUNNIS
Let me try this again -- Where is our large military base located? Qatar or Saudi Arabia?

Second -- simply saying "shites are bad too" is not a justification for invading a country that has not attacked you, do you agree?

Or are you a Bush supporter is who all for pre-emptive invasions?

If Saudi Arabia wants to do something defensive, how about tamping down on all that radical Wahabi'ist propaganda spreading out from there

And we should all thank Rex Tillerson for preventing the Saudis from invading Qatar and just taking their resources, because you know, they were acting so defensively..

Saudi Arabia Planned to Invade Qatar Last Summer. Rex Tillerson’s Efforts to Stop It May Have Cost Him His Job.

VICIOUS as are SUNNIS
Let me try this again -- Where is our large military base located? Qatar or Saudi Arabia?

Second -- simply saying "shites are bad too" is not a justification for invading a country that has not attacked you, do you agree?

do you have a SPECIFIC gripe? Germany did not INVADE the USA in
I941 either

VICIOUS as are SUNNIS

I941 either
and we didn't get into WW2 because of Germany did we?

So lets see -- we got you on record trying to defend Saudi Arabia

Now we have you trying to whataboutism with Nazi Germany

and failing....but continue

VICIOUS as are SUNNIS

I941 either

Wrong again ------BACK THEN there were people like you agitating
AGAINST declaring war against Germany. I read the propaganda
in my childhood. I lived in a town near the HUDSON VALLEY----it was
rife with Adolf sympathizers back then------and in my childhood the OLD
pamphlets fluttered thruout the town in the breeze. Of course they did not ID as "ADOLF SYMPATHIZERS" -----just "it's not our business...." folk

VICIOUS as are SUNNIS

I941 either

pamphlets fluttered thruout the town in the breeze. Of course they did not ID as "ADOLF SYMPATHIZERS" -----just "it's not our business...." folk
Let me try this again --- When the US entered into the war -- was it before or after Pearl Harbor? this is very basic history

Its amusing the way you are twisting yourself into knots to defend Saudi Arabia -- a country who used 9/11 as a cute way to threaten Canada

oh yea, I got you down for pro-Jewish holocaust too....awesome

---

I don't give a fuck how many muslim subhuman larvae "children" die; today's muslim child is at best, tomorrow's wife-beater and sexual predator. Or in the case of female muslims, future gestational units for more mindless animal muslim walking viruses. I wish that entire sewer rat religion destroyed, regardless of age, I've been studying Pisslam in detail for the past 7 years and there is no entity on earth that fills me with a greater explosion of hatred and revulsion.

---

I don't give a fuck how many muslim subhuman larvae "children" die; today's muslim child is at best, tomorrow's wife-beater and sexual predator. Or in the case of female muslims, future gestational units for more mindless animal muslim walking viruses. I wish that entire sewer rat religion destroyed, regardless of age, I've been studying Pisslam in detail for the past 7 years and there is no entity on earth that fills me with a greater explosion of hatred and revulsion.
Bite your ear I'd you can muslims are 1.7 billion, they multiply like rabbits and there is nothing a bigot like you can do about it....keep on hating.

---

Bite your ear I'd you can muslims are 1.7 billion, they multiply like rabbits and there is nothing a bigot like you can do about it....keep on hating.

Your muslim butthurt fills my heart with joy, you cousin-inbred from a hate-ideology of cousin-inbreds. Are you aware that his planet has a few BILLION people who want your rape-happy, beheading-fetish hate-sewer exterminated off this planet??? If Pisslam is so wonderful, then why does your religion provoke so much hatred in the BILLIONS-MAJORITY of the world's population? You muslim liars have a 100% track record of rape, death and human rights atrocities everywhere your filth has ever gone in 1400 years! That's a fact, not my opinion, but I don't expect your insectile muslim brain to understand basic facts and logic. I have studied Islam for 7 years now, I have read the Quran and the Hadith and here's my conclusion: you people and your belief system are pure sewer feces....and I mean absolutely PURE!

---

You need to seek mental health. You’re crazy.

---

No, RINO, because unlike muslims, I'm NOT the one stoning young women to death, I'm NOT the one raping every non-muslim lifeform equipped with a vaginal canal, I'm NOT the one teaching small children to be suicide bombers, I'm NOT the one who throws murderous, baby-tantrum riots over the slightest paranoid delusion, I'm NOT the one mass-beheading people for blasphemy and/or being Christian or Jewish or atheist. I'm NOT the one advocated that non-muslim women and children need to be raped, you ignoramus. Why don't you actually RESEARCH that barbaric, cruel, sadistic hate ideology before you insult my intelligence by defending it?

---

No, RINO, because unlike muslims, I'm NOT the one stoning young women to death, I'm NOT the one raping every non-muslim lifeform equipped with a vaginal canal, I'm NOT the one teaching small children to be suicide bombers, I'm NOT the one who throws murderous, baby-tantrum riots over the slightest paranoid delusion, I'm NOT the one mass-beheading people for blasphemy and/or being Christian or Jewish or atheist. I'm NOT the one advocated that non-muslim women and children need to be raped, you ignoramus. Why don't you actually RESEARCH that barbaric, cruel, sadistic hate ideology before you insult my intelligence by defending it?
Good Lord man! These were children. It is no fault of theirs they were born in a Muslim nation. They had nothing to do with the terrible outrages you speak of.

We are talking about CHILDREN you blood thirsty idiot.

VICIOUS as are SUNNIS

I941 either

Let me try this again --- When the US entered into the war -- was it before or after Pearl Harbor? this is very basic history

Its amusing the way you are twisting yourself into knots to defend Saudi Arabia -- a country who used 9/11 as a cute way to threaten Canada

oh yea, I got you down for pro-Jewish holocaust too....awesome

silly idiot------I IS A JOOO. The people who were AGAINST war on Germany were not PRO ME. Saudi Arabia is not really "threatening Canada" and I am far from "KILL DA JOOOOOS" Saudi Arabia------but I do have to admit-----neither were the few Saudi docs I have known

Forum List

Back