Muslim yelling “Allahu Akbar,” in a Goodwill store threatening to kill everyone

I wonder how many here would consider someone yelling "allahu akbar" enough of a threat to shoot.

I sure would. I don't carry a pistol, though.

Might could get in there and slice his jugular and stab him in the backbone real quick, though, maybe add a couple lung shots and finish with wrist and achilles tendons.

I wonder how many here would consider someone yelling "allahu akbar" enough of a threat to shoot.

Would depend on the place and circumstances. If it was part of a threat or attack...........

In a mosque as part of normal prayer, no.

As part of a celebration such as wedding or birth, no.

Might could get in there and slice his jugular and stab him in the backbone real quick, though, maybe add a couple lung shots and finish with wrist and achilles tendons.
You would do the same thing if someone yelled "OMIGOD!" too, right?

After reading the article, this guy could be anybody that belongs in a mental institution.

I heard we don't have those anymore, what's up with that?

Nope. "OMIGOD" is not something Muslim terrorists say. "OMIGOD" is never followed by trying to kill as many Kafir as possible.

Allahu Akbar is.

funny-gifs-cat-cool-deal-with-it.gif

for some that is taking the name in vane or blasphemy.

Muslims will kill if someone of any faith if they disrespected Allah, Mohammed or the quran..........and all around the world they do so on a regular basis, while not caring if they disrespect God, Jesus, bible, etc..

Link to the epidemic of people yelling "Omigod" before blowing themselves up with suicide vests in crowded areas?

Link to the epidemic of people yelling "Omigod" before blowing themselves up with suicide vests in crowded areas?

Now if we had people yelling loudly they would kill everyone in the name of god or jesus we might have a problem

This particular Muslim has something wrong with him above the usual Lunatic Muslim. Maybe he is just forgetful.

They always pack at least a machete with them when they go out to convert some Infidels.

So...everytime someone yells "allahu akbar" they are up to no good and should be taken down and everytime someone yells "omigod", it's innocent.

Let me make a note of this.

Tell you what, walk into your local Federal Courthouse and yell "Allahu Akbar" ok? Get back with us Tuesday, if you make it.

Bodey, you're a Grade AAA dipshit.

So...everytime someone yells "allahu akbar" they are up to no good and should be taken down and everytime someone yells "omigod", it's innocent.

Tell you what, walk into your local Federal Courthouse and yell "Allahu Akbar" ok? Get back with us Tuesday, if you make it.

Bodey, you're a Grade AAA dipshit.

try yelling at an airport or better on a plane right before take off

Do your doctors allow you to make notes?

Serious question:
Would you be within your rights to shoot him once he has threatened to kill everyone in the store? Does he have to actually show or discharge a weapon first, or is the threat enough?
Amen to this. How much does a person have to be guilty of in order for another person to defend not only themselves, but everyone else that is in the picture?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back