Muslim Woman Denied Foster Kids Because She Doesn't Eat Bacon

Don't mess around with the fish on Fridatys thing. My Catholic Church has the best fish fry on Fridays during lent that you'll ever eat. I'll defend to the death my church's right to fry battered fish in fat on Fridays!

And all Muslims advocate for the destruction of the US? Yeah, you are an asshole. r
Orthodox Jews keep a Kosher diet and do not eat pork.

Who cares?

Can you imagine to uproar if a Jewish woman was denied foster children because she didn't eat pork or keep pork products in her home.?

No one believes you that not eating bacon was the reason.

Foster children should not be put into the care of known Nazis, Muslims, Communists, or other groups that advocate totalitarianism and the destruction of the USA.

You have the right to BE a Nazi, Muslim or Communist, but you forfeit the option of caring for other peoples children when you do.

You would be surprised at ho many do.

news-graphics-2007-_442963a.jpg

muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-mr-wilders-to-the-uk.jpg

BritainMuslimsAgainstCrusaders.jpg

fanatics.jpg

London.jpg

muslim-protest.jpg

article-1383011-0be64d4f00000578-591_634x423.jpg

indonesianislamistscallforjihadvAmericaLibyaAP4012011.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLK1Xpc7SMQ]Muslims in America - YouTube[/ame]

Question Nitroz:

Did you really need to post over the top, and basically off topic pictures, in order to try and derail the thread?

Last edited:
Orthodox Jews keep a Kosher diet and do not eat pork.

Can you imagine to uproar if a Jewish woman was denied foster children because she didn't eat pork or keep pork products in her home.?

The abstinence from pork is an outdated precaution that has absolutely no reason to be followed today.

It shows how close minded religious people are. And besides bacon is fucking delicious.

Anyone who wants to deny children the pleasure of Bacon or pulled pork sandwiches isn't fit to be a parent.

-people follow a lot of outdated stuff cause of the bible

Yepper they were just early food safety laws written down by the church. We do not need them now. And as for food safety they do not even ban little debbies :D

Question Nitroz:

Did you really need to post over the top, and basically off topic pictures, in order to try and derail the thread?

The pictures exist. What is over the top is the fact that some people still want to deny that this hatred exists.
I am not denying that those people and their hatred exist.

But this thread as about an American Muslim woman and her problems with the foster care system here in the U.S.

Those pictures have zero to do with American Muslims.

Because they were all taken in foreign countries.

Question Nitroz:

The pictures exist. What is over the top is the fact that some people still want to deny that this hatred exists.

But this thread as about an American Muslim woman and her problems with the foster care system here in the U.S.

True. I know many muslim immigrants, but most are Armenian and they really are a different breed. The woman in the video looks like, sounds like a native-born American. Like reformed cigarette smokers, or alcoholics, they can be the most "devout".

Last edited:
I find the claim skeptical, and I willing to believe the government does stupid things. Id like to know what the other side has to say.

Question Nitroz:

so you want stuff that shows American Muslims behaving badly?

I know the youtube video is in NYC for sure.

Foster children should not be put into the care of known Nazis, Muslims, Communists, or other groups that advocate totalitarianism and the destruction of the USA.

You have the right to BE a Nazi, Muslim or Communist, but you forfeit the option of caring for other peoples children when you do.

Foster children should never be in your care either, for that matter. I wouldn't want my child with a bigot asshole. So you forfeit the option by being a racist asshole. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back