Muslim Tea Party: Yay or Nay?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
http://www.illumemagazine.com/zine/...-to-Surprising-American-Muslim-Movement-14153

I thought if the Muslims who are Constitutionalists speak out about Constitutional laws and equal protections, the Democrats might listen to them where they can't stand to listen to Constitutionalists who are Christian.

When I looked up Muslim Tea Party, this is what I found.

My guess is if the Democrats had their own members and supporters form a Muslim Tea Party, they would accept and work with that.

And maybe this angle could bring more people together on common Constitutional values
that are universal across the board, instead of taking sides against religious and political groups.

What do YOU think of this Muslim Tea Party idea?

Will it only work for Democrats if it fits their agenda, and only work for the Republicans if it fits theirs?
Could it be used to bring people together on common values instead of dividing by religion or party?

Muslim Tea Party Movement Challenges Islamophobia on Home Turf

I thought if the Muslims who are Constitutionalists speak out about Constitutional laws and equal protections, the Democrats might listen to them where they can't stand to listen to Constitutionalists who are Christian.

My guess is if the Democrats had their own members and supporters form a Muslim Tea Party, they would accept and work with that.

And maybe this angle could bring more people together on common Constitutional values
that are universal across the board, instead of taking sides against religious and political groups.

Will it only work for Democrats if it fits their agenda, and only work for the Republicans if it fits theirs?
Could it be used to bring people together on common values instead of dividing by religion or party?

I don't think democrats would form a Tea Party under any guise.

Muslim Tea Party Movement Challenges Islamophobia on Home Turf

I don't think democrats would form a Tea Party under any guise.
I don't either. They're so brainwashed by the state run media, they wouldn't be able to get past the name.

Sounds like a good social experiment or study in politics and media!
The man who started such a movement in Tennessee, where conservatives were
even denying free exercise of religion by pushing to shut down Mosques,
reported getting positive responses. And when I brought up the idea of a Muslim Tea Party
to a friend who has run for President as a conservative Republican small business owner,
he thought it would be a good idea!

I think the Muslim Tea Party would have a better chance than a Black Tea Party
at reaching and unifying Democrats. Democrats will respect Muslims and defer to their leadership
to look politically correct and not anti-Muslim, but will backstab and call names at Black leaders who try to start anything.

Here's the link to the sister website and ally with the Muslim Tea Party founder

Muslims for Liberty M4L There is no compulsion...

I would like to see the liberal Democrat version of this,
and then put the two branches together to cover both left and right channels in Stereo!

Dear Sunni Man Would you be interested in forming or joining with a Muslim Tea Party movement to bring together patriotic Americans who are Muslim and promote greater awareness and unity through Constitutional outreach and education?

Here's the link to the sister website and ally with the Muslim Tea Party founder

Muslims for Liberty M4L There is no compulsion...

I would like to see the liberal Democrat version of this,
and then put the two branches together to cover both left and right channels in Stereo!

Dear Sunni Man Would you be interested in forming or joining with a Muslim Tea Party movement to bring together patriotic Americans who are Muslim and promote greater awareness and unity through Constitutional outreach and education?
There is absolutely nothing in that the left will embrace. Instead they will just label them racist and not real Muslims

Yo, enjoy!
believe2016.jpg

Forum List

Back