Muslim states block gay groups from U.N. AIDS meeting; U.S. protests

But....I thought "not all Muslims" were radical??? This says 51 entire Muslim nations...their governments...are pushing to ban homos.

Libs....this must be such confusion. The Muslims you embrace and want to import over here....being bigots.

Muslim countries do not recognize that children, women and gays have rights. The left thinks that when they come here, they pass through a magical door that erases their radical beliefs.

The refugees that the left want to bring here are not in danger in Syria. They want a better life. That life does not include respecting us, our constitution or any laws that don't comply with sharia. No assimilation, as Obama promised. They desire to change areas into the Muslim countries they left. It's not a better life they seek. They want to spread Islam. Period. Get that through your heads, libs. Look at Dearborn, Michigan. Businesses forced to close as more mosques are built. sharia says no bars near mosques and that means Dearborn's economy will die since nightclubs are what they've been know for.

The only time Muslims stand behind gays is when they are standing on a roof top and getting ready to push them off. They regularly beat women who disobey their husbands or families. Even when they come here, women are forced to cover their bodies. It's not a choice, it's the curse of being born into a Muslim family. And they will likely be killed if they try to leave.

This is what the left supports. They know all the horrible things that happen in Muslim countries and I guess they want it here, too. Muslim television shows actually discuss the proper way to beat women. It's the norm there and it will soon be here, as it is becoming in France, German and Great Britain since they opened their arms to welcome these savages.

Last edited:
But....I thought "not all Muslims" were radical??? This says 51 entire Muslim nations...their governments...are pushing to ban homos.

Libs....this must be such confusion. The Muslims you embrace and want to import over here....being bigots.

Muslim countries do not recognize that children, women and gays have rights. The left thinks that when they come here, they pass through a magical door that erases their radical beliefs.

The refugees that the left want to bring here are not in danger in Syria. They want a better life.
The better life includes altering your religious beliefs to live at peace in a secular nation.

Gay people are treated like shit in Muslims nations and yet you still managed to somehow make American Christians the victim in all this. Too funny.

By the way, Russia and China were also opposed their entry into the conference.

First, China and Russia suck and it's no surprise that they don't support gay rights. They don't even support human rights.

You are using your lib tactics to deflect again. At least you admit that gays are treated like shit in Muslim nations, but I am talking about the stark difference in the typical lib response that depends on who is treating gays like shit.

How many libs expressed outrage at the gays being banned at the U.N. meeting? You didn't have much to say except for a lame admission after you were pressed.

Where is the outrage at the majority of Muslims hating gays? Do you think their hate stays in the Muslim countries when they come here?

Why the hell is the left so supportive of Muslim immigration when they are aware of how they treat gays? The left is all for bringing in Syrian refugees despite the U.N. admitting that they are in no danger and merely seeking better education for their children. They are 'economic refugees' yet the left insists it's crucial to take them over the Christians and gays in Muslim countries who are being tortured and murdered. Are you aware that the U.N. is approving Muslims for economic refugee status while the ones who are in grave danger are being turned away?

It demonstrates sheer hypocrisy on the left when they refuse to even address the blatant hypocrisy of the refugee situation. All I hear is that we should take the Muslims, knowing full well they deny rights to children, women and gays. Not a single lib bashed the U.N. for demanding that we take these economic refugees while refusing to help the ones who are being slaughtered by the same Muslims.

When you're ready to look at the whole picture and discuss it, let me know. Otherwise, go join the other libs who only know how to repeat talking points about how we fear widows and children. Truth is that we are importing young male Muslims who hate gays and all other infidels. And the left supports them 100%.

What happens in Muslim countries doesn't stay in Muslim countries. It spreads like a cancer and the left won't discuss it, let alone help stop it.

Polls consistently show that an increasing number of Muslims not only support denying certain people any rights, but they also believe sharia law should trump the laws of all other countries. Islam is an oppressive form of government, not religion. Islam is government that cannot be separated from religion because they are one and the same. sharia is the only constitution they recognize.
Yes, please whine to me about deflections while at the same time crying about American public accommodation laws. I am so fucking sick and tired of whiny queers and whiny Christians pretending they have it so rough here in this nation. Hint: they don't.

This might come as a shock to some of you, but religious assholes are assholes.

This is about 51 Muslim states. This means the majority of Muslims object, not a fringe element. Come on, defend Islam anyway.

You dumb shit. Nobody here has ever defended foreign or domestic Mulsims who shit on gay people's rights....or Christian people's rights....or women's rights. Liberals find that shit to be highly objectionable. When it is done here...in this nation....we expect our laws to protect citizens. That is not defending anything.

What we do is point out to you when foreign or domestic Christians shit on gay people's rights, Mulsim people's rights and women's rights.

Stop being an imbecile.

I actually used to support gay rights (I still don't give a fuck what consenting adults do to each other in private), but I've found that gays are the most breathtakingly IGNORANT hypocrite crybullies I've ever seen: these cowards scream and yell if a Christian LOOKS at them wrong.....yet praise/support the MOST GAY-PUBLIC-EXECUTING, gay torturing, gay-slaughterhouse religion of all time, Pisslam! I don't waste sympathy on these obnoxious cretins who are FUCKING STUPID enough to embrace the weapon of their own destruction.

Did you just say that gay people praise and support executions and torture of gay people?

The Muslim religion's "rules" regarding sexuality are shit. Who is embracing that. Name one person.

Gay people are treated like shit in Muslims nations and yet you still managed to somehow make American Christians the victim in all this. Too funny.

First, China and Russia suck and it's no surprise that they don't support gay rights. They don't even support human rights.

You are using your lib tactics to deflect again. At least you admit that gays are treated like shit in Muslim nations, but I am talking about the stark difference in the typical lib response that depends on who is treating gays like shit.

How many libs expressed outrage at the gays being banned at the U.N. meeting? You didn't have much to say except for a lame admission after you were pressed.

Where is the outrage at the majority of Muslims hating gays? Do you think their hate stays in the Muslim countries when they come here?

Why the hell is the left so supportive of Muslim immigration when they are aware of how they treat gays? The left is all for bringing in Syrian refugees despite the U.N. admitting that they are in no danger and merely seeking better education for their children. They are 'economic refugees' yet the left insists it's crucial to take them over the Christians and gays in Muslim countries who are being tortured and murdered. Are you aware that the U.N. is approving Muslims for economic refugee status while the ones who are in grave danger are being turned away?

It demonstrates sheer hypocrisy on the left when they refuse to even address the blatant hypocrisy of the refugee situation. All I hear is that we should take the Muslims, knowing full well they deny rights to children, women and gays. Not a single lib bashed the U.N. for demanding that we take these economic refugees while refusing to help the ones who are being slaughtered by the same Muslims.

When you're ready to look at the whole picture and discuss it, let me know. Otherwise, go join the other libs who only know how to repeat talking points about how we fear widows and children. Truth is that we are importing young male Muslims who hate gays and all other infidels. And the left supports them 100%.

What happens in Muslim countries doesn't stay in Muslim countries. It spreads like a cancer and the left won't discuss it, let alone help stop it.

Polls consistently show that an increasing number of Muslims not only support denying certain people any rights, but they also believe sharia law should trump the laws of all other countries. Islam is an oppressive form of government, not religion. Islam is government that cannot be separated from religion because they are one and the same. sharia is the only constitution they recognize.
Yes, please whine to me about deflections while at the same time crying about American public accommodation laws. I am so fucking sick and tired of whiny queers and whiny Christians pretending they have it so rough here in this nation. Hint: they don't.

We currently have it pretty good here so why do we want all of that changed?

Your post is again vague and not responsive to the issue at hand.

What gets old is liberals chanting talking points without looking at the big picture. As for me, pointing out that we should avoid the problems other countries are dealing with isn't whining. That would be the libs whining about letting grown men follow girls into bathrooms and showers while pretending they are being nice to a tiny percent of the population who probably are just as alarmed at this new law.

What gets old is liberals chanting talking points without looking at the big picture. As for me, pointing out that we should avoid the problems other countries are dealing with isn't whining. That would be the libs whining about letting grown men follow girls into bathrooms and showers while pretending they are being nice to a tiny percent of the population who probably are just as alarmed at this new law.

And yet countless American Muslims live in this nation peacefully and with respect to our laws.

Let's be real, I don't believe you give the slightest of fucks about gay people the world over. You just want complain about Muslims and make American Christians the victim in all this. The instant you can't use gays to bitch about Islam you ignore them. Spare me the false concern.

If not supporting gays is "radical", then wanna talk about how Christians would say the same thing if asked? Very few Christians are supportive of gays and gay rights, because Islam and Christianity both believe that homosexuality is a "sin" and should be punished and eradicated.

Wanna talk about the anti gay laws that were passed in Uganda because of Christian influence?

And yet countless American Muslims live in this nation peacefully and with respect to our laws.

Let's be real, I don't believe you give the slightest of fucks about gay people the world over. You just want complain about Muslims and make American Christians the victim in all this. The instant you can't use gays to bitch about Islam you ignore them. Spare me the false concern.

Muslim countries do not recognize that women, children or non-Muslims have rights. Gays are just included in the infidel category. We are all targets unless we are Muslim men.

Even Muslims here don't treat women with respect, unless they aren't true Muslims.

The refugees have been hostile to countries that take them in. Women and boys have been raped and abused.

The refugees are merely economic refugees who are in no danger, according to the U.N. That doesn't stop the left from claiming they need help (a priority over those who are in mortal danger) and they want to increase the number that come here.

What part don't you understand? Do you honestly think those that come here will be more respectful than those that other countries are dealing with right now?

No, I don't condone any religion or government that allows violence and denies rights to women. If a Muslim believes in sharia law, they can go fuck themselves. sharia is the opposite of our constitution and anyone wanting to live here should take an oath to reject sharia. It needs to be outlawed.

While some Christians don't support gays, they have to deal with it because of separation of church and state. That is one thing Muslims cannot do. Islam is government and sharia is law. There is no separation and if Muslims ever become the majority, women and gay rights will cease to exist. But, by all means, keep 'em coming libs, since you guys don't give a shit about rights.

There are no places in this country where Sharia law is being practiced and followed.

Why? Because our laws are incompatible with it. We don't need to make it illegal, because it doesn't fit in with our already existing laws.

And, if you're in a country, you have to follow the laws of that country. All we really need to do is enforce the already existing laws.

"A group of 51 Muslim states has blocked 11 gay and transgender organizations from attending a high-level meeting at the United Nations next month on ending AIDS, sparking a protest by the United States, Canada and the European Union....

"Given that transgender people are 49 times more likely to be living with HIV than the general population, their exclusion from the high-level meeting will only impede global progress in combating the HIV/AIDS pandemic," Power wrote. "

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-un-lgbt-aids-idUSKCN0Y827F

Hmmm...that author admits that gays and trannys are 49 times more likely to have (and therefore spread) HIV than the rest of the population. And in the same breath nearly, she wonders why they would be blocked from waving their LGBT-lifestyle-promotional freak flags high at a serious meeting about how to stave the spread of global HIV.

Maybe if the author looked at it this way: It would be like holding a world meeting on how to cure cancer, but at the same time drug companies that prescribe class #1 carcinogens (artificial hormones) were asked not to come. The drug companies' outrage should rightfully be ignored. They have no place in the solution since their position is promoting the conditions under which the cancer rate is growing exponentially.

Forum List

Back