Muslim Refugees In Russia:

MikeK

To keep this thread legit and open, please add some original content of your own.

So...................we should do a nationwide stop and frisk, and if the person doesn't have the papers required, deport them?

How much do you think that will cost?

So...................we should do a nationwide stop and frisk, and if the person doesn't have the papers required, deport them?

The left can never see the cost of allowing invaders to colonize your country

We'll save billions!

How would we save billions? You've gotta have the police pick them up (cost), put them in a detention facility (more cost), and then pay to send them out of the country (even more cost). To do the program like they do in Russia would require a severe increase in not only our police forces, but also in BP agents.

We'll save billions!

How would we save billions? You've gotta have the police pick them up (cost), put them in a detention facility (more cost), and then pay to send them out of the country (even more cost). To do the program like they do in Russia would require a severe increase in not only our police forces, but also in BP agents.

How would we save billions?

Here in Illinois, we spend, on average, $11-12,000 per student, per year, for elementary and high school education. More when you consider all the ESL teachers and staff they have to hire. Boot a couple of hundred thousand illegal aliens and their kids, the Chicago Public Schools might even be able to start paying down the monstrous pension shortfall they have.

We'll save billions!

Over 7,000 police, 65 sand trucks and over 100 vehicles blocking Times Square just to "celebrate" the New Year.

This is the cost of Muslims in our land. Virtually ALL our security measures are to "protect us" from the Islamic threat.

No matter what approach we take to this problem, which is properly called an invasion, it's going to cost billions to resolve. But right now there is no better purpose to be spending money on. We must get these people out of our Country before they take it from us -- because that is what they are committed to doing.

These so-called "asylum-seekers," or "refugees," or "migrants," or whatever they are called, are in plainly obvious fact a vanguard. They are the raw, disguised basis of an as-yet disorganized and unconscious army which is being positioned prior to being trained and equipped for deployment from within. And we have invited them. We are being invaded in a manner which is unique in the history of invasions. The method is analogous to a lethal poison being surreptitiously introduced into our national water supplies, as well as those of European and Scandinavian nations. The Middle East is invading the Western World in an amazingly devious manner.

I find it impossible to believe so many national leaders, such as Merkel and Obama, are blind to something so insidious and so plainly obvious. They allowed us to be repeatedly told the incoming "refugees" would be helpless women, children and elderly, while what we've seen are casually, purposefully marching columns of young, military-age men with angry, defiantly smirking faces. And just because these healthy young men do not have rifles on their shoulders today doesn't mean they won't have them tomorrow.

As we have seen on 9/11 and elsewhere, these people are amazingly resourceful and their suicidal will is an incredibly dangerous weapon in itself.

Compared to giving them welfare money, housing them, feeding them, clothing them, providing free medical, dental, bus passes, cell phones and on and fucking on and on?
Thanks but I'll take the former cost.
Oh ya. Who pays their federal tax dollars to care for these 'young muslim men' AKA cowards who ought to be back home fighting for their country? The people who voted for President Trump!

Last edited:

We'll save billions!

100% guaranteed NOT A SINGLE illegal getting caught trying to sneak into Russia EVER tries again! Not unless they don't mind dragging their useless legs around for the rest of their lives. I recently witnessed, while travelling on a Russian train near the Finland border what was a muslim attempting to climb on to the train as it was just leaving the station.
He fell off just as the railway guards caught up with him.
Three of four guards wailed on the 'young muslim man' with night sticks.
We watched the scene for at least a minute.
I'm betting the 'young muslim man' won't be trying that again.

Last edited:
No matter what approach we take to this problem, which is properly called an invasion, it's going to cost billions to resolve. But right now there is no better purpose to be spending money on. We must get these people out of our Country before they take it from us -- because that is what they are committed to doing.

These so-called "asylum-seekers," or "refugees," or "migrants," or whatever they are called, are in plainly obvious fact a vanguard. They are the raw, disguised basis of an as-yet disorganized and unconscious army which is being positioned prior to being trained and equipped for deployment from within. And we have invited them. We are being invaded in a manner which is unique in the history of invasions. The method is analogous to a lethal poison being surreptitiously introduced into our national water supplies, as well as those of European and Scandinavian nations. The Middle East is invading the Western World in an amazingly devious manner.

I find it impossible to believe so many national leaders, such as Merkel and Obama, are blind to something so insidious and so plainly obvious. They allowed us to be repeatedly told the incoming "refugees" would be helpless women, children and elderly, while what we've seen are casually, purposefully marching columns of young, military-age men with angry, defiantly smirking faces. And just because these healthy young men do not have rifles on their shoulders today doesn't mean they won't have them tomorrow.

As we have seen on 9/11 and elsewhere, these people are amazingly resourceful and their suicidal will is an incredibly dangerous weapon in itself.

I guess our leaders missed the part where ISIS wants a caliphate.

What better way to get it than to flood Europe and the US with refugee's.

Europe is so proud of itself for "helping" all these refugee's. Doesn't seem to matter that their citizens are being murdered by these dirtbags.

If the leaders of the world had half a brain they would boot every Muslim right the hell out of their countries. That included the US.

100% guaranteed NOT A SINGLE illegal getting caught trying to sneak into Russia EVER tries again! Not unless they don't mind dragging their useless legs around for the rest of their lives. I recently witnessed, while travelling on a Russian train near the Finland border what was a muslim attempting to climb on to the train as it was just leaving the station.
I give the Russian cops credit for what they're doing with these Muslim invaders.

I'd like to see our cops doing the same with them. These are not American citizens engaged in protest. They are an invading force. But I'm sure in this situation, where nightstick justice (and more) is called for, the cops will be restrained.

The situation on the road between Calais and England is unbelievable. Mobs of young Muslim thugs attempting to hijack and board trucks there. Many throw rocks at the windshields of moving trucks, which calls for a lethal response but no one does a thing. Every mile or so there is a police van and four or five French cops standing around chatting -- clearly under orders to do nothing.

The officials of these nations, and here at home, are afraid to utter what is an emerging necessity -- which is the immediate construction of concentration camps. I'm not talking about Auschwitz-style death camps but an expedient means of confining these invaders until we can organize a systematic means of mass deportation.

This is necessary!

We'll save billions!

So...this is to be admired?

I give the Russian cops credit for what they're doing with these Muslim invaders.

I'd like to see our cops doing the same with them. These are not American citizens engaged in protest. They are an invading force. But I'm sure in this situation, where nightstick justice (and more) is called for, the cops will be restrained.

The situation on the road between Calais and England is unbelievable. Mobs of young Muslim thugs attempting to hijack and board trucks there. Many throw rocks at the windshields of moving trucks, which calls for a lethal response but no one does a thing. Every mile or so there is a police van and four or five French cops standing around chatting -- clearly under orders to do nothing.

The officials of these nations, and here at home, are afraid to utter what is an emerging necessity -- which is the immediate construction of concentration camps. I'm not talking about Auschwitz-style death camps but an expedient means of confining these invaders until we can organize a systematic means of mass deportation.

This is necessary!

The Russians have it right and so should every law enforcement in other countries should be doing the same.

We'll save billions!

You bet your ass it is.

We'll save billions!

Under the present circumstances -- yes!

These Muslim refugees are not citizen protesters. They are foreign invaders who are testing the waters. If the Germans and Swedes had done what the Russians are doing their women would not be molested and raped on a predictable basis and their citizens would not be afraid to walk the streets after dark.

Start a prison labor camp. Make them pay for it themselves through some sort of hard work that will generate money. Keep down the prison cost by removing all recreational facilities/equipment. No library and feed them shitty food for the duration.

Forum List

Back