Muslim Propaganda pushes 9/11 Conspiracies

The "logic" here is hilarious. You completely swallow the idea 19 rag tag terrorists could pull off the attacks by themselves but it would take "thousands and thousands" of Americans to do the same thing? Lol!

For once I'll agree with you becasue the "thousands and thousands" quote is from Terral; You are right; the idea is totally full of shit that "thousands and thousands" of Americans pulled this off.

Shove that up your ass junior.

Where did he say thousands and thousands?

Hi Corn:

Just out of morbid curiosity, in your theory...how many people are involved?

Including you and Mr. Fizz and Gam and Ollie and Trojan running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES? Thousands and thousands ....

GL,

Terral

How'd that taste?

The "logic" here is hilarious. You completely swallow the idea 19 rag tag terrorists could pull off the attacks by themselves but it would take "thousands and thousands" of Americans to do the same thing? Lol!

in order for "americans to do the same thing' your logic dictates that either:

1) 19 ragtag muslim terrorists used nano-thermite to blow up the twin towers, flew a raytheon missile into the pentagon, flew an A-3 with a special paint job into the pentagon, made the 757 that didnt crash in pennsylvania disappear into thin air including the passengers AND blew up WTC 7

or.....

2) that all the damage really was done by 4 jetliners but it was americans flying them.

please choose which ridiculous argument you wish to stand by!! :lol:

I didn't say anything about nanothermite or missiles. Try not to put words in others mouths so much and pay attention before responding. It's well known your camp constantly claims it would take thousands to pull off a false flag op. You guys make that claim all the time then say since nobody has come forward it means the OCT is true. I'm simply pointing out how much you guys idolize terrorists and how little you think of Americans. How is it you believe it would take thousands of Americans to do what 19 rag tags did?

I never said we were a camp...don't put words in my mouth.
Terral said it took thousands and thousands. You should debate him.

But we all know you won't junior; because twoofers always stuck up for other twoofers; they can be racists, anti-semites, etc but the movement is so weak that you need everybody you can getso naturally you have to stick up for each other.

in order for "americans to do the same thing' your logic dictates that either:

1) 19 ragtag muslim terrorists used nano-thermite to blow up the twin towers, flew a raytheon missile into the pentagon, flew an A-3 with a special paint job into the pentagon, made the 757 that didnt crash in pennsylvania disappear into thin air including the passengers AND blew up WTC 7

or.....

2) that all the damage really was done by 4 jetliners but it was americans flying them.

please choose which ridiculous argument you wish to stand by!! :lol:

I didn't say anything about nanothermite or missiles. Try not to put words in others mouths so much and pay attention before responding. It's well known your camp constantly claims it would take thousands to pull off a false flag op. You guys make that claim all the time then say since nobody has come forward it means the OCT is true. I'm simply pointing out how much you guys idolize terrorists and how little you think of Americans. How is it you believe it would take thousands of Americans to do what 19 rag tags did?

I never said we were a camp...don't put words in my mouth.
Terral said it took thousands and thousands. You should debate him.

But we all know you won't junior; because twoofers always stuck up for other twoofers; they can be racists, anti-semites, etc but the movement is so weak that you need everybody you can getso naturally you have to stick up for each other.

In what post did he say it would take "thousands and thousands?" I asked that once and you ignored it. We know you used those exact words but I didn't see where he did. So please quote that exact phrase from him or admit you manufactured that term. You also avoided it is well known OCTAs make that claim as a way of saying the OCT must be true.

Then you continue your charade of dishonesty by claiming things about me that aren't true. I've been openly critical of the claim the Towers were brought down by explosives and said there is not enough evidence to support that. I've also pointed out how for years NY kept hundreds of eyewitness testimonies about the Towers a secret. I've also never agreed with the claim a missile hit the Pent. You see, I am honest so that allows me to address evidence from all sides whereas your camp clearly has an agenda.

Look forward to you backing up the claim Terral said it would take "thousands and thousands."

For once I'll agree with you becasue the "thousands and thousands" quote is from Terral; You are right; the idea is totally full of shit that "thousands and thousands" of Americans pulled this off.

Shove that up your ass junior.

Hi Corn:

Just out of morbid curiosity, in your theory...how many people are involved?

Including you and Mr. Fizz and Gam and Ollie and Trojan running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES? Thousands and thousands ....

GL,

Terral

How'd that taste?

You said he claimed it would take thousands and thousands to pull off the attack. That isn't what he said in that post. But let's say he did say that, so what? It doesn't change my point. You know your camp has repeatedly stated it would take thousands so how is it you think 19 rag tags could do something that would require thousands of Americans?

Hi Corn:

GL,

Terral

How'd that taste?

You said he claimed it would take thousands and thousands to pull off the attack. That isn't what he said in that post. But let's say he did say that, so what? It doesn't change my point. You know your camp has repeatedly stated it would take thousands so how is it you think 19 rag tags could do something that would require thousands of Americans?

if you had a fully functioning brain cell it would be lonely.

it would take thousands and thousands of people to pull off YOUR CONSPIRACY. it would take 19 hijackers to pull off crashing 3 planes into buildings and another one into a field.

you claim it is 19 muslims hijackers pulling off the same thing as thousands of people. nobody is claiming they pulled off the same thing, which in your version includes wiring buildings for excplosives, planting evidence, manufacturing witnesses and all the rest.

in the real version.... the official version.... all the evidence is REAL. all the witnesses are REAL. so therefore there is no need for thousands and thousands to be involved. there is only the need for the 19 muslim hijackers that yo uare so intent on making excuses for.

the two sides are not claiming the same things happened on 9/11, you fucking moron!!! one side has facts and the other side has thousands and thousands of people needed to pull off a cover-up.

you understand now? (probably not!!) :cuckoo:

How'd that taste?

it would take thousands and thousands of people to pull off YOUR CONSPIRACY. it would take 19 hijackers to pull off crashing 3 planes into buildings and another one into a field.

you claim it is 19 muslims hijackers pulling off the same thing as thousands of people. nobody is claiming they pulled off the same thing, which in your version includes wiring buildings for excplosives, planting evidence, manufacturing witnesses and all the rest.

in the real version.... the official version.... all the evidence is REAL. all the witnesses are REAL. so therefore there is no need for thousands and thousands to be involved. there is only the need for the 19 muslim hijackers that yo uare so intent on making excuses for.

the two sides are not claiming the same things happened on 9/11, you fucking moron!!! one side has facts and the other side has thousands and thousands of people needed to pull off a cover-up.

I've never claimed a conspiracy. Your persistent dishonesty is more consistent than the whole Clinton family in a truth or dare contest.

As to the rest of your ramblings....one side is saying 19 rag tags pulled off history's greatest terror attack but say it is impossible for it to be a false flag on the premise it would take thousands of Americans to do it. The attacks were real, you know, just in case you missed that part. So why are you so in love with those terrorists you idolize them so far above Americans?

I've never claimed a conspiracy. Your persistent dishonesty is more consistent than the whole Clinton family in a truth or dare contest.
actions speak louder than words. you are too chickenshit to state your opinion because then you would need to defend how absurd it is. however, your statements on this board make it clear you are a muslim apologist and believe the american government is responsible for 9/11.

As to the rest of your ramblings....one side is saying 19 rag tags pulled off history's greatest terror attack but say it is impossible for it to be a false flag on the premise it would take thousands of Americans to do it. The attacks were real, you know, just in case you missed that part. So why are you so in love with those terrorists you idolize them so far above Americans?

i dont claim it is impossible for it to be a false flag. i say there is no evidence of it. that is the difference between Twoofers and those of us that live in the real world. twoofers come to a conclusion and then look for evidence to back it up. the rest of us look at all the evidence before coming to a conclusion. the evidence that 19 hijackers committed 9/11 is overwhelming.

FACT vs FICTION

actions speak louder than words. you are too chickenshit to state your opinion because then you would need to defend how absurd it is. however, your statements on this board make it clear you are a muslim apologist and believe the american government is responsible for 9/11.

i dont claim it is impossible for it to be a false flag. i say there is no evidence of it. that is the difference between Twoofers and those of us that live in the real world. twoofers come to a conclusion and then look for evidence to back it up. the rest of us look at all the evidence before coming to a conclusion. the evidence that 19 hijackers committed 9/11 is overwhelming.

FACT vs FICTION

Rotfl! You look at facts first? ROTFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that why you didn't know there is no positive evidence proving the calls from flight 77? Is that why you were completely ignorant of the fact NY withheld hundreds of eyewitness testimonies from fire departments, emts, and other first responders? Lol.....no wonder you have to be dishonest about what others say just to inflate your own bullshit.

FACT vs FICTION

Rotfl! You look at facts first? ROTFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that why you didn't know there is no positive evidence proving the calls from flight 77? Is that why you were completely ignorant of the fact NY withheld hundreds of eyewitness testimonies from fire departments, emts, and other first responders? Lol.....no wonder you have to be dishonest about what others say just to inflate your own bullshit.
even if you were correct (you arent) your entire premise of naming these two pieces of evidence is entirely flawed. there already is plenty of evidence that all four flights were hijacked by muslim terrorists. if you have evidence to the contrary please present it to us!!! :lol:

1. both world trade center planes were filmed crashing into the WTC towers.
2. black boxes and passenger DNA was recovered from the pentagon.
3. black boxes and passenger DNA was found in pennsylvania.

now please show evidence these things didnt happen. :cuckoo:
until then the evidence that the official version of events actually happened heavily outweighs the silly twoofer hoaxes.

Hi Sunni:

Please post a video of someone saying they saw the 757 crash into the Pentagon.

Because I have never seen any eye witness testimony :doubt:

Thank You

This CNN Pentagon Correspondent was standing in front of the Pentagon giving this News Report, after carefully inspecting the evidence ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA]No Large Wing Sections And No Large Tail Section ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Sunni:

Thank You

This CNN Pentagon Correspondent was standing in front of the Pentagon giving this News Report, after carefully inspecting the evidence ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA]No Large Wing Sections And No Large Tail Section ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

this is how you lying fucking twoofers work. you take any statement you see on the internet and as long as it supports your fucked up pre-drawn conclusions of an inside job you spread the fucking lie.

if you really are searching for "the truth" then why dont you fucking look at everything even if it does not support your delusional conspiracy theories??

PUT THE ENTIRE FUCKING INTERVIEW IN THE CONTEXT WITH THE QUESTIONS BEING ASKED.

you wont do it because you would have to admit that the video above was in response to a question of whether the plane had crashed short of the pentagon before hitting it.

or you could ask the reporter what he was talking about.....

MCINTYRE: The Web sites often take statements out of context, such as this exchange from CNN in which I -- myself -- appear to be questioning whether a plane really hit the building: From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. In fact, I was answering a question based on a eyewitness account who thought the American Airlines plane landed short of the Pentagon. I was indicated there was no crash site near the pentagon only at the Pentagon

MCINTYRE AUDIO: The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, quote 'the actual site of the building that's crashed in.'

MCINTYRE: In fact there were thousands of tiny pieces of the plane, and I personally photographed a piece of the fuselage and what appeared to be part of the cockpit.

CNN.com - New Pentagon 9/11 video released, BBC interviews wrong 'Guy' - May 16, 2006

Hi Corn:

GL,

Terral

How'd that taste?

I think you've been working the fry station too long junior;

It would have required thousands and thousands of people (americans, arabs, whatever) to pull of his theory. Do you understand that--HIS THEORY.

In reality, it took 19 operators and probably two to three dozen "back office" people--all Al Queda--to funnel the orders, the money, move messages back and fourth; etc...

He said his theory would require thousands and thousands of people. You should debate him dumbfuck.

------------------------------

In the mean time, I'll let you chew on this; for his theory to work, someone would have had to access one of the very few satellites we have hovering above the planet to control aircraft; right? If you believe his theory, you have to believe that someone hacked into a satellite--one of ours--and was able to do so with the blessings of NORAD.

First, I'm going to ask you Junior, do you believe this is possible--Terral's story. Not that you believe it happened but if you believe it is possible. I'm guessing yes (actually I'm guessing you're going to go out of your way to commit to anything since that is what all losers like you do).

Next,
I'm curious, would you like to guess how many men have such authority to authorize such a hack? I'll give you a hint, its not that many.

Would you like to speculate on where it would happen from--how many different places can bring a military satellite on line, position it over the NE United States, and control an aircraft? I'll give you another hint, its not that many places where this could take place from.

Finally, would you care to regale us with why how many people would it require to not only do the upload, not only look the other way while it is going on, not only keep their silence for going on 9 years now, and not only know, ignore it, keep their silence but do so on a military pay-grade and not want a taste of la dolce vita and really jack up their co-conspirators for some coin--meanwhile none of their equal-pay-grade comrades are raising an eyebrow about it? I can see it now, Colonel A is a 35 year officer at NORAD on a paygrade X and Lt. Colonel B is a 34 year officer at NORAD on a paygrade X as well. Colonel A has a house in Barbados, a chalet at Tahoe, and a summer home in Glendale. Colonel B is trying to put his 3 kids through State University on his government salary; you think B is going to keep silent?

I admire your simplistic view of the world and in some ways I'm happy that there are still such naive people such as you out there who believe that miracles are possible. In this case, you're dead wrong and I'm sure you do not mention your looney lame and idiotic theories to anybody you meet in real life--am I right? But in another sense, you are the type of person who keeps Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny around because it takes people like you to keep fables alive and awaken the nino/nina in all of us.

you show us pictures of a hole with airplane parts in it and say its empty. people saw a 757 crash into the pentagon and you say it never happened. the list goes on and on and one.

Thank You

eyewitness testimonys and what high ranking credible officials say critisizing the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to these loyal Bush/Obama sheepies only what government agencys and the corporate controlled media say.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

not to mention they will never view those vidoes of what Eots posted.They have no interest in the truth.

you show us pictures of a hole with airplane parts in it and say its empty. people saw a 757 crash into the pentagon and you say it never happened. the list goes on and on and one.

Thank You

eyewitness testimonys and what high ranking credible officials say critisizing the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to these loyal Bush/Obama sheepies only what government agencys and the corporate controlled media say.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

not to mention they will never view those vidoes of what Eots posted.They have no interest in the truth.

All eye witnest testimony back up the 9/11 Commission Report. This is why the Commission interviewed them, had 12 hearings, over 1,000 hours of interviews, and examined 2.5 million documents.

Your silly little and largely incoherent ramblings are just insane but hey, whatever works for you; for "us" it has worked fine; no new investigation, you're thought of as an idiot and laughed at by all, your "movement" is seen as a bunch of whackjobs and, oh yeah, nobody believes a damn word you say. It may be time to try something new one would think. But please, keep on with your "strategy", its been working great; for us.

Dumbfuck.

Hi Sunni:

Thank You

GL,

Terral

thats the thing thats hysterical about the loyal Bush dupes is no matter how many times you show them that video that proves the official pentagon story is lies,they never bother to watch it or comment on it.:lol: Well Toto did once showing a video of some other newsman saying he saw an airliner but that guy was obviously a CIA plant in the media lying cause witness testimonys conflict with each other.

some said it was an airliner while others said it was a missle.Thats something the disinfo agents here conviently never post is the witness testimonys of the ones that conflict with the official version saying they saw a missle.:eusa_shhh:thats their sign they give when it comes to wanting others to hear that side of the story.especially disinformation agent candy corn troll.

Last edited:
Hi Sunni:

Thank You

GL,

Terral

thats the thing thats hysterical about the loyal Bush dupes is no matter how many times you show them that video that proves the official pentagon story is lies,they never bother to watch it or comment on it.:lol: Well Toto did once showing a video of some other newsman saying he saw an airliner but that guy was obviously a CIA plant in the media lying cause witness testimonys conflict with each other.

some said it was an airliner while others said it was a missle.Thats something the disinfo agents here conviently never post is the witness testimonys of the ones that conflict with the official version saying they saw a missle.:eusa_shhh:thats their sign they give when it comes to wanting others to hear that side of the story.especially disinformation agent candy corn troll.

why not show the question he was responding to? why only show this little edited clip?

as i showed you before, he was responding to a question about whether the plane had crashed SHORT OF THE PENTAGON.

you fucking moron!!

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

this is how you lying fucking twoofers work. you take any statement you see on the internet and as long as it supports your fucked up pre-drawn conclusions of an inside job you spread the fucking lie.

This is how you 911LIARS work! This sounds funny coming from a guy pushing the Official Cover Story LIE that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour at 9:38 AM!!! Mr. Fizz is supposed to be showing us photographs of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner!!!! However, 'the evidence' says no 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]The Aviation/Military Experts Say "NO" 100-ton Jetliner Crashed Into The Pentagon!!![/ame]

if you really are searching for "the truth" then why dont you fucking look at everything even if it does not support your delusional conspiracy theories??

Mr. Fizz 'can' swear a lot. We already know that!

MCINTYRE: In fact there were thousands of tiny pieces of the plane, and I personally photographed a piece of the fuselage and what appeared to be part of the cockpit.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/05/16/transcript.wed/index.htmlIn other words, Jamie McIntyre 'did' see evidence that the smaller A-3 Skywarrior (What Really Happened) 'did' indeed crash into the Pentagon, but he saw NO evidence that a real 100-ton Jetliner (AA77) crashed anywhere near the Pentagon ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA]Watch Again![/ame]

GL,

Terral

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/05/16/transcript.wed/index.htmlIn other words, Jamie McIntyre 'did' see evidence that the smaller A-3 Skywarrior (What Really Happened) 'did' indeed crash into the Pentagon, but he saw NO evidence that a real 100-ton Jetliner (AA77) crashed anywhere near the Pentagon ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA]Watch Again![/ame]

GL,

Terral

you delusional fucking moron!!!

how on earth can you take an answer to a question of whether flight 77 crashed short of the pentagon and twist it into evidence of an A-3 in your head?

thats just completely fucking moronic. :ahole-1:

Hi Corn:

All eye witnest testimony back up the 9/11 Commission Report. This is why the Commission interviewed them, had 12 hearings, over 1,000 hours of interviews, and examined 2.5 million documents.
Ms. Corn is mistaken! The bogus 911CR never mentions WTC-7 even once! The error-filled 911CR never uses the plural term "explosions" even once like the bogus Arlington County After-Action Report (ACAAR) (#10). The errant 911CR says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (PDF 27) but this FBI-provided time directly contradicts the FAA Timeline saying the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (link)!!!! See my "9:31" Topic (here). And yes, the error-filled ACAAR has also been keyword sanitized of the term "explosions," by the Inside-job FBI Terrorists working with the CIA, NSA, Secret Service and everyone down to the corrupt Arlington County Fire Dept and Board running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES to this very day ...

The Govt Documentation (including the 911CR) Proves A 9/11 Inside Job (my Topic)!!!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

you delusional fucking moron!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]... thats just completely fucking moronic ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back