Muslim Propaganda pushes 9/11 Conspiracies

where are the pieces of the F4?!!

this is what happens when a jet hits reinforced concrete.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eCo29OVJow&feature=related]YouTube - Pentagon plane crash proof[/ame]

Last edited:
here is the ENTIRE interview including the question he was answering.

its extremely clear to anyone with a normally functioning brain (this doesnt include you, jackass) that Jamie knows that it was a PLANE that crashed into the pentagon.

you lying fucking twoofers take one little part of the interview completely out of context.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjlBpChvzD8&feature=related]YouTube - The Jamie Mcintyre Live Feed from Sept 11 2001[/ame]

Last edited:
Hi Corn:

All eye witnest testimony back up the 9/11 Commission Report. This is why the Commission interviewed them, had 12 hearings, over 1,000 hours of interviews, and examined 2.5 million documents.
Ms. Corn is mistaken! The bogus 911CR never mentions WTC-7 even once!

you think that might be because WTC7 was not attacked?!!!:cuckoo:

you really are a fucking moron!!!:lol:

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

you delusional fucking moron!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]... thats just completely fucking moronic ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

great picture of Mr Fizz there Terral,thats priceless.:lol::lol:would not be surprised if that photo turned out to really be Mr Fizz the way he has spasm attacks around here when losing a debate.:lol::lol: hahahahahahahahahahahaha Fizz needs to form his own comedy club.hahahahahahahaha oh and remember,its MR Candy.

Hi Corn:

All eye witnest testimony back up the 9/11 Commission Report. This is why the Commission interviewed them, had 12 hearings, over 1,000 hours of interviews, and examined 2.5 million documents.
Ms. Corn is mistaken! The bogus 911CR never mentions WTC-7 even once! The error-filled 911CR never uses the plural term "explosions" even once like the bogus Arlington County After-Action Report (ACAAR) (#10). The errant 911CR says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (PDF 27) but this FBI-provided time directly contradicts the FAA Timeline saying the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (link)!!!! See my "9:31" Topic (here). And yes, the error-filled ACAAR has also been keyword sanitized of the term "explosions," by the Inside-job FBI Terrorists working with the CIA, NSA, Secret Service and everyone down to the corrupt Arlington County Fire Dept and Board running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES to this very day ...

The Govt Documentation (including the 911CR) Proves A 9/11 Inside Job (my Topic)!!!

GL,

Terral

once again candy corn troll posts nothing but lies and what he WANTS people to hear proving he never does research.:lol: He's the funniest troll ever.

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

you delusional fucking moron!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]... thats just completely fucking moronic ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

great picture of Mr Fizz there Terral,thats priceless.:lol::lol:would not be surprised if that photo turned out to really be Mr Fizz the way he has spasm attacks around here when losing a debate.:lol::lol: hahahahahahahahahahahaha Fizz needs to form his own comedy club.hahahahahahahaha oh and remember,its MR Candy.

its not far off..... but i have more hair.

he has almost the same reaction i have when you fucking idiots say things like "the light poles were knocked over by the bow shock wave of a missile" or "indisputable proof of 9/11 being an inside job" :lol:

or.... in your case..... when you say absurd things like "i think....." :lol:

its not far off..... but i have more hair.

he has almost the same reaction i have when you fucking idiots say things like "the light poles were knocked over by the bow shock wave of a missile" or "indisputable proof of 9/11 being an inside job" :lol:

or.... in your case..... when you say absurd things like "i think....." :lol:

I love how the "bow shockwave" uprooted the anchored light poles but somehow didn't budge the round spools on the ground right in front of where the supposed missile hit.

Forum List

Back