Muslim plane hijackers beaten to death!

Wow. Capital punishment IS NOT THE SAME THING as what happens on a plane during a hijacking.

Liberals do not want planes to be hijacked, and would want the criminals to be stopped, either by law enforcement(air marshals) or by citizens. To think otherwise is to flirt with delusion.

Yea - I said just dump them out of the plane like the trash they are. That's capital punishment, but I guess that wasn't this direct line; just an earlier statement; so I can see the miscommunicaiton.

Just dump them out of the plane like the trash they are?

How do you propose that works? Just open up the door and toss them out, right?

:cuckoo:

Yup. That or something like that. :eusa_hand:

Remember when planes were not hijacked to crash into planes? Like every other hijacking in history with exception to the WTC attacks. Yeah. That still happens.

Not defending them at all, but a hijacking doesn't mean they're attempting to crash the plane. The Uighurs are an oppressed minority in China, and their Islamic nature doesn't necessarily reflect an intent to crash planes into things.

That being said, glad it was foiled. A hijacking is never good.

Zero tolerance for hijacking. I don't care what their motives are.

Cool...so if in the next 20 years the US becomes a military dictatorship and some folk hijack a plane to make the point that they want the US constitution to be reinstated you'll have zero tolerance for their actions. Cool...

Remember when planes were not hijacked to crash into planes? Like every other hijacking in history with exception to the WTC attacks. Yeah. That still happens.

Not defending them at all, but a hijacking doesn't mean they're attempting to crash the plane. The Uighurs are an oppressed minority in China, and their Islamic nature doesn't necessarily reflect an intent to crash planes into things.

Cool...so if in the next 20 years the US becomes a military dictatorship and some folk hijack a plane to make the point that they want the US constitution to be reinstated you'll have zero tolerance for their actions. Cool...

Hijacking a plane full of civilians is supposed to accomplish that? That's called terrorism still. :cuckoo:

I'll personally exercise no tolerance! I'll design a civilian jetliner that actually has a depressurization jettison bay specifically for such a future!

I'll personally exercise no tolerance! I'll design a civilian jetliner that actually has a depressurization jettison bay specifically for such a future!

I already had that idea :badgrin: (But I didn't post it).

I already had that idea :badgrin: (But I didn't post it).

You snooze, you get jettisoned, you lose.

Hijacking a plane full of civilians is supposed to accomplish that? That's called terrorism still. :cuckoo:

People do desperate things in desperate times...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
When the US captures Uighur terrorists we send them on a lifetime, all expenses paid, vacation in the Bahamas!

In China!

Perhaps they weren't worried about being accused of profiling.

Two plane hijackers 'beaten to death by passengers' in China | News.com.au

The gang reportedly broke a pair of aluminium crutches and used them to attack passengers while attempting to break into the cockpit, Hou Hanmin, a regional government spokeswoman said.

They were tackled by police and passengers who tied them up with belts before the plane, carrying 101 people, returned to the airport safely just 22 minutes later.

The men were reported to be Uighurs, the local Muslim ethnic minority. There have been clashes between authorities and Uighurs resentful of government controls over their religion and culture.

Read more: Two plane hijackers 'beaten to death by passengers' in China | News.com.au

I love hearing such good news.

They seem to have a grip on handling such situations. Whoooo-ahhhh!

In China!

Perhaps they weren't worried about being accused of profiling.

Two plane hijackers 'beaten to death by passengers' in China | News.com.au

The gang reportedly broke a pair of aluminium crutches and used them to attack passengers while attempting to break into the cockpit, Hou Hanmin, a regional government spokeswoman said.

They were tackled by police and passengers who tied them up with belts before the plane, carrying 101 people, returned to the airport safely just 22 minutes later.

The men were reported to be Uighurs, the local Muslim ethnic minority. There have been clashes between authorities and Uighurs resentful of government controls over their religion and culture.

Read more: Two plane hijackers 'beaten to death by passengers' in China | News.com.au

I love hearing such good news.

The Chinese handled their business, got to give them credit for it.

Forum List

Back