Muslim plane hijackers beaten to death!

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
In China!

Perhaps they weren't worried about being accused of profiling.

Two plane hijackers 'beaten to death by passengers' in China | News.com.au

The gang reportedly broke a pair of aluminium crutches and used them to attack passengers while attempting to break into the cockpit, Hou Hanmin, a regional government spokeswoman said.

They were tackled by police and passengers who tied them up with belts before the plane, carrying 101 people, returned to the airport safely just 22 minutes later.

The men were reported to be Uighurs, the local Muslim ethnic minority. There have been clashes between authorities and Uighurs resentful of government controls over their religion and culture.

Read more: Two plane hijackers 'beaten to death by passengers' in China | News.com.au

I love hearing such good news.

In China!

The gang reportedly broke a pair of aluminium crutches and used them to attack passengers while attempting to break into the cockpit, Hou Hanmin, a regional government spokeswoman said.

They were tackled by police and passengers who tied them up with belts before the plane, carrying 101 people, returned to the airport safely just 22 minutes later.

The men were reported to be Uighurs, the local Muslim ethnic minority. There have been clashes between authorities and Uighurs resentful of government controls over their religion and culture.

Read more: Two plane hijackers 'beaten to death by passengers' in China | News.com.au

Accused of profiling? Where the fuck does that enter the equation?

No one died in aircraft brawl

"All six of the hijackers were ethnically Uyghur, and they tried to break into the cockpit using a broken crutch as a weapon, but were overpowered by passengers and crew," Hou Hanmin, chief of the regional information office, told the Global Times, adding that investigation is ongoing and whether the hijackers are part of a terrorist group remains unclear.

Hou said that at least seven people were injured during the fight with the hijackers and the six suspects are now in police custody.
8c28b2d2-433f-4461-8a6a-d9a1c37ecb2f.jpg

Hotan hijack foiled after aircraft brawl - Globaltimes.cn

In China!

Profiling what? Men breaking into a cockpit?

"All six of the hijackers were ethnically Uyghur, and they tried to break into the cockpit using a broken crutch as a weapon, but were overpowered by passengers and crew," Hou Hanmin, chief of the regional information office, told the Global Times, adding that investigation is ongoing and whether the hijackers are part of a terrorist group remains unclear.

Hou said that at least seven people were injured during the fight with the hijackers and the six suspects are now in police custody.

Two died as a result of the brawl. Are you trying to be dense?

The Global Times newspaper reported that two of the suspects died in hospital from injuries they suffered during the ensuing fight with passengers and crew on board.

As far as I'm concerned, all six should have been killed. Once they were tied up, they needed to be thrown off the plane like the trash they are.

As far as I'm concerned, all six should have been killed. Once they were tied up, they needed to be thrown off the plane like the trash they are.

Easy now, Liberals must find meaning in the acts of lunacy, or this sort of behavior wont bode too well with their mantra.

Last edited:
Remember when planes were not hijacked to crash into planes? Like every other hijacking in history with exception to the WTC attacks. Yeah. That still happens.

Not defending them at all, but a hijacking doesn't mean they're attempting to crash the plane. The Uighurs are an oppressed minority in China, and their Islamic nature doesn't necessarily reflect an intent to crash planes into things.

That being said, glad it was foiled. A hijacking is never good.

Remember when planes were not hijacked to crash into planes? Like every other hijacking in history with exception to the WTC attacks. Yeah. That still happens.

Not defending them at all, but a hijacking doesn't mean they're attempting to crash the plane. The Uighurs are an oppressed minority in China, and their Islamic nature doesn't necessarily reflect an intent to crash planes into things.

Zero tolerance for hijacking. I don't care what their motives are.

Yeah no shit. Nobody is advocating otherwise. Not necessarily kill them, but incapacitate them and remove them as a threat if possible, of course.

Why do you think that anybody would advocate giving leeway to a plane hijacker? Do you really believe that liberals are fucking like that?

A world of delusion you live in if you think so.

Two died as a result of the brawl. Are you trying to be dense?

The Global Times newspaper reported that two of the suspects died in hospital from injuries they suffered during the ensuing fight with passengers and crew on board.

I clicked on the original link, which says nothing about anyone being killed
Here it is again, Hotan hijack foiled after aircraft brawl - Globaltimes.cn

Check the facts before opening Big mouth

Yeah no shit. Nobody is advocating otherwise. Not necessarily kill them, but incapacitate them and remove them as a threat if possible, of course.

Why do you think that anybody would advocate giving leeway to a plane hijacker? Do you really believe that liberals are fucking like that?

Kill them. Necessarily.

Kill them. Necessarily.

Well either way they're incapacitated.

Are you unfamiliar with the liberal position on capital punishment?

Wow. Capital punishment IS NOT THE SAME THING as what happens on a plane during a hijacking.

Liberals do not want planes to be hijacked, and would want the criminals to be stopped, either by law enforcement(air marshals) or by citizens. To think otherwise is to flirt with delusion.

Wow. Capital punishment IS NOT THE SAME THING as what happens on a plane during a hijacking.

Liberals do not want planes to be hijacked, and would want the criminals to be stopped, either by law enforcement(air marshals) or by citizens. To think otherwise is to flirt with delusion.

Yea - I said just dump them out of the plane like the trash they are. That's capital punishment, but I guess that wasn't this direct line; just an earlier statement; so I can see the miscommunicaiton.

Last edited:

Yea - I said just dump them out of the plane like the trash they are. That's capital punishment, but I guess that wasn't this direct line; just an earlier statement; so I can see the miscommunicaiton.

Just dump them out of the plane like the trash they are?

How do you propose that works? Just open up the door and toss them out, right?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back