Muslim pilot crashed Malaysian Flight MH370 deliberately

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
zaharie-ahmad-shah.jpg

in pre-planned plot to kill everyone on board

It’s taken them more than 3 years to figure that out? Gee but they sure are sharp, aren’t they”

Martin Dolan, who led the Australian search effort off the country’s west coast, told 60 Minutes Australia he believed the crash was a murder plot.

This was planned, this was deliberate, and it was done over an extended period of time,” he said.

Mr Dolan was part of a panel of experts – assembled by the programme – who agreed that Mr Zaharie has flown the plane to the most remote area he could in order to enable it to disappear.

Of course, the family refuted the claim declaring he was a practicing Muslim and showed no signs of seeking to do such a thing.

More @ Muslim pilot crashed Malaysian Flight MH370 deliberately in pre-planned plot to kill everyone on board

Same with EgyptAir Flight 990. Never ever trust a muslim with your life.

What evidence?

Unless this guy left a note behind stating that if his plane crashed he did it on purpose, we can’t get any better than speculation. But you’ll believe what you want to believe regardless I’m sure.

So...this is purely speculation.
If we are going to ignore all the evidence found throughout the investigation, sure, it's only speculation.

What evidence?

Unless this guy left a note behind stating that if his plane crashed he did it on purpose, we can’t get any better than speculation. But you’ll believe what you want to believe regardless I’m sure.

If we are going to ignore all the evidence found throughout the investigation, sure, it's only speculation.
I guess since O.J. Simpson never left a note of confession, it's just speculation that he killed Nicole. Nice logic, imbecile. :laugh:

Nice that you avoided my first question... what evidence are you speaking of? Maybe if there was hard evidence, as there was in Simpson’s case, that this guy was a Muslim radical who purposely crashed the plane to kill everyone on board, I might believe it to be true, but there is no such hard evidence... though you believe it to be true anyway and you call ME an imbecile? LOL

I mean, what are you basing this on? Tell me—what evidence is there?

Call me all the names you want. Doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s usually the name-callers who lack capability to have a civil, thought-provoking discussion.

What evidence?

I guess since O.J. Simpson never left a note of confession, it's just speculation that he killed Nicole. Nice logic, imbecile. :laugh:

It is obvious. Planes do not disappear in this day and age unless a pilot deliberately makes it. It is also not without precedent. If Muslims want to kill themselves, I certainly have no objection. I do object to mass murder though.

The peroxide must be doing damage to the cerebral matter... Anyone with cognitive skills knows that if you read all of Nostradamus's Quatrains in reverse order the answers are as plain as mud... Come on sis, get with the program...

most likely muslim plan but we will never know for sure unless something more comes up ,

most likely muslim plan but we will never know for sure unless something more comes up ,

I have to agree. The fact that a Muslim was driving says a lot but there is no proof either way.

They will probably never find the plane and if they do it will be under the sea. No way to say what happened.

Nice that you avoided my first question... what evidence are you speaking of? Maybe if there was hard evidence, as there was in Simpson’s case, that this guy was a Muslim radical who purposely crashed the plane to kill everyone on board, I might believe it to be true, but there is no such hard evidence... though you believe it to be true anyway and you call ME an imbecile? LOL

Call me all the names you want. Doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s usually the name-callers who lack capability to have a civil, thought-provoking discussion.

What evidence?

I don't remember the specifics of this case, but I do know there was some weird shit with his home computers and a flight path that avoided radars. What I do know is there are many articles, news pieces and aviation experts that seem to think this plane was deliberately crashed and it isnt based on the fact that he's a muslim.

Sorry, don’t see how it’s obvious...

Thing is, a couple years ago I would have thought it obvious too that this guy was an Islamic terrorist just given the fact he’s Arab. I’ve since put this ignorant mindset, which allowed for foolish assumptions, behind me.

Without proof, who’s to say for certain why the plane disappeared? Unfortunately speculation is as good as it’ll likely get concerning this incident.

It is obvious. Planes do not disappear in this day and age unless a pilot deliberately makes it. It is also not without precedent. If Muslims want to kill themselves, I certainly have no objection. I do object to mass murder though.

Forum List

Back