Muslim owned hookah lounge in Flagstaff burned and tagged with swastika(pssst it's obvious bullshit)

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
"
Vandal spray-paints Arizona hookah lounge with swastikas
JESSICA CHIA SEP 7, 2017 4:53 AM

A hookah lounge owned by an Iraqi-American man was spray-painted with swastikas and the words “get out,” according to police.

A suspect broke into the Maktoob Hookah Lounge in Flagstaff, Ariz., spray-painted the walls and windows with black swastikas, broke mirrors, and set a small fire inside, the Arizona Daily Sun reported.

The owner Aaron Jasim told the Daily Sun money had also been stolen from the cash register.

Jasim, who said he has received several death threats in the past, turned over one letter that read, “This is not over terorist (sic).”

Bigoted vandals write ‘KKK,’ draw swastikas on church, synagogue

Police, who are investigating the incident as arson, are also looking into the note and trying to track down surveillance video footage.

The Arizona chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations called law enforcement to investigate the incident as a hate crime.

"We are continuing to see a steady rise in hate targeting Arab and Muslim communities," said CAIR-Arizona Executive Director Imraan Siddiqi.

"This disturbing increase in hate needs to be taken seriously, as our places of business and houses of worship are being threatened nationwide."

Yeah, I am going to have to call bullshit on this one. This "Iraqi American" did this for the insurance money. The misspelled threatening note says it all. Almost every time a hoax like this is pulled, they'll have a misspelled threatening note or the graffiti sprayed on the building has a ton of misspellings in it...obviously because they're trying to create a "believable suspect" description. And well, everyone knows.....racists never know how to spell. Lol

Vandal spray-paints Arizona hookah lounge with swastikas

Usually turns out to be bullshit.

Never did hear anything more about that mosque that had a minor explosive device go off inside...

Wonder what happened there...

• Banned
Because you all love muslims and no one would ever think of harming them or their businesses......there's too much love there.
Good morning, Bull Dagger.
I am not saying that there have not been actual incidents of vandalism of Muslim businesses or mosques. Pretty sure there have been legit cases. I'm saying this one reeks of bullshit insurance fraud. It has all the tell-tale signs.

Because you all love muslims and no one would ever think of harming them or their businesses......there's too much love there.
I am not saying that there have not been actual incidents of vandalism of Muslim businesses or mosques. Pretty sure there have been legit cases. I'm saying this one reeks of bullshit insurance fraud. It has all the tell-tale signs.
Of course it has all the tell-tale signs.

Er.....what ARE all those tell-tale signs?

Minorities committing hate crimes to blame on right wingers:

black, muslim, communist, sanders advocate, former journalist for liberal paper the independent; arrested for phoning in threats to jewish centers:
Anti-Trump Communist Arrested For Jewish Community Center Bomb Threats

pro sanders muslim student arrested for making false claims about being attacked by trump supporters:
Muslim Woman Made Up Hate Crime on Subway, Police Say

muslim college student Jasskirat Saini arrested for painting over 100 swastikas on campus:
Cops nab student, 20, who allegedly covered campus in swastikas

black parishioner arrested charged with setting his own church on fire with 'vote trump' graffiti:
Member Charged in Arson of Black Church With ‘Vote Trump’ Scrawled on Side

Minorities committing hate crimes to blame on right wingers:

black, muslim, communist, sanders advocate, former journalist for liberal paper the independent; arrested for phoning in threats to jewish centers:
Anti-Trump Communist Arrested For Jewish Community Center Bomb Threats

pro sanders muslim student arrested for making false claims about being attacked by trump supporters:
Muslim Woman Made Up Hate Crime on Subway, Police Say

muslim college student Jasskirat Saini arrested for painting over 100 swastikas on campus:
Cops nab student, 20, who allegedly covered campus in swastikas

black parishioner arrested charged with setting his own church on fire with 'vote trump' graffiti:
Member Charged in Arson of Black Church With ‘Vote Trump’ Scrawled on Side
What do those have to do with the Flagstaff issue? Same people involved?

What do those have to do with the Flagstaff issue? Same people involved?

It's a reoccurring theme. The msm hyped this crap to death during the campaign then dropped the stories when the truth was revealed.

The misspelled note is the number one give away... This shows that they're trying to create a believable suspect from their own prejudices, the stereotypical racist is supposed to be stupid and uneducated, even though the man who discovered DNA would be considered racist by dumb ass lefties like you.

Then the totally fucked-off "swastikas" are another dead give away:
B5A02C98456D4138B691A89B5D9840FA_1504751298144_4104643_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Cops use this stuff to profile insurance fraudsters. This incident fits enough criteria to seriously doubt it was an actual hate crime.

Every time there are misspelled threat letters accompanied by sloppy swastikas....the business owner getting busted for insurance fraud is sure to follow.

Stay tuned, Bulldaggeria.

Forum List

Back