Muslim man sues little Caesars' for 100M over pork on pizza

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Muslim man is suing Little Caesars for $100 million in Michigan, claiming he was served pepperoni made with pork, which is a food prohibited by Islamic law. CBS Detroit reports Mohamad Bazzi says he ordered halal pizza twice from a pizza shop in Schaefer in Dearborn. He claims the boxes were labeled “halal,” but the pizzas inside were topped with regular pepperoni.

Muslim man sues Little Caesars for $100M over pork on pizza
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww isn't that a shame imagine if he wins how much your pizza price will go up , you all get to pay for it whoever goes to lil Caesar's that is lmao.

A Muslim man is suing Little Caesars for $100 million in Michigan, claiming he was served pepperoni made with pork, which is a food prohibited by Islamic law. CBS Detroit reports Mohamad Bazzi says he ordered halal pizza twice from a pizza shop in Schaefer in Dearborn. He claims the boxes were labeled “halal,” but the pizzas inside were topped with regular pepperoni.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww isn't that a shame imagine if he wins how much your pizza price will go up , you all get to pay for it whoever goes to lil Caesar's that is lmao.
Fucker needs to find someplace that sells kosher (halal) pizza. Sorry, I'd have to give this asshole the big middle finger up. But in this country, he'll probably make bank...stupid as that may seem.

Fuck religion.

I hope Little Caesars wins big!

54388410.jpg

Jewish dietary laws are very strict, much more than Halal. But, it's permitted to break them in order to save a life ...

A Polish landowner summons Jewish tenant to his house and orders him to eat a piece of bacon. The Jew refuse, and the Pole next offers him a glass of wine. The Jew again declines. At this the landowner points a gun at the Jew and demands that he drink. The Jew does so. The landowner says it was all a joke and hopes the Jew wasn't offended. "Damn right I am", the Jew replies. "Why didn't you pull the gun on me when you wanted me to eat the bacon?"

Fucker needs to find someplace that sells kosher (halal) pizza. Sorry, I'd have to give this asshole the big middle finger up. But in this country, he'll probably make bank...stupid as that may seem.

The whole point of this lawsuit is that the Little Caesars in question claimed that the pizza was Halal, and advertised it as such.

I think it's delusional to think that he'll be awarded $100M. But I understand the premise of the suit.

• Banned

The whole point of this lawsuit is that the Little Caesars in question claimed that the pizza was Halal, and advertised it as such.

I think it's delusional to think that he'll be awarded $100M. But I understand the premise of the suit.

And when silly lawsuits are given just b.c. of bs reasons like this it makes it possible to sue for everything and anything. In turn the customers end up paying for it. six dollar burgers now 9.00, small pizza now 18.00 just a figure pulled out of no where.

And when silly lawsuits are given just b.c. of bs reasons like this it makes it possible to sue for everything and anything. In turn the customers end up paying for it. six dollar burgers now 9.00, small pizza now 18.00 just a figure pulled out of no where.

So you're saying that companies should be able to lie flagrantly in their advertising, and their lied-to customers should have no recourse?

So you're saying that companies should be able to lie flagrantly in their advertising, and their lied-to customers should have no recourse?

No I am saying bs lawsuits in general shouldn't even be accepted meaning issues like dumbasses who spill hot coffee on themselves, or another case where another dumb ass dropped a chicken on their foot and sued..
and if the fucker doesn't' like pork .............. well should we have a right to sue when someone gets a pizza with cheese on it accidentally c'mon

No I am saying bs lawsuits in general shouldn't even be accepted meaning issues like dumbasses who spill hot coffee on themselves, or another case where another dumb ass dropped a chicken on their foot and sued..
and if the fucker doesn't' like pork .............. well should we have a right to sue when someone gets a pizza with cheese on it accidentally c'mon

:lol:

What makes a lawsuit "BS", in your studied and informed opinion?

I suggest you do some reading about the "hot coffee" case. I think you'll find it eye-opening.

If it is false advertising, then they should be punished with monetary award to the person suing them. BUT...not for 100 mil. That is ludicrous.

Dominoe's employees admitted to using unordered items on their pizzas and lying about the ingredients. Was in teh news recently.

And..dude is suing for a ridiculously high amount..which is his plan. HIgh....accept offer, no court. He will probably walk away with 25K. Maybe a bit more. Hell, the gays that sued that baker got 150K.

Always start HIGH. Then do the settling for a lower amount.

And..dude is suing for a ridiculously high amount..which is his plan. HIgh....accept offer, no court. He will probably walk away with 25K. Maybe a bit more. Hell, the gays that sued that baker got 150K.

Always start HIGH. Then do the settling for a lower amount.
Ancient Chinese proverb: aim for the stars if you want to get over the trees

Sounds like a case where somebody put a pizza in the wrong box. A simple harmless mistake.

The guy will get nothing from the lawsuit.

What did he think pepperoni was?

Forum List

Back