Muslim leading in London's mayoral race

Oh yeah...another fine example is Dearborn Michigan were you have muslim communities clamoring for sharia law.
Eventually you have whole areas in your country that can launch terrorist attacks and the communities will protect and aid and abet the perpetrators,just like you see in black communities,only these people wont be robbing liquor stores,they be setting off explosives in malls and daycares.

Why would I? You do realize that not all Muslims are the same, right? Besides, he wouldn't be the first Muslim Mayor in the UK.

As long as he's one of those moderate muslims right?

Please don't tell me you're one of those people that believe moderate Muslims do not exist?

Sure they do. Problem is you cant always tell the difference.
As an example..along the Texas border you have small towns that mostly hispanic and the corruption is rampant.
This is just one of them:Hispanic Texas Town May Be America’s Most Corrupt | third world diversity | Limits to Growth
Feel free to do a search on your own for more info.

And the same happens with mexican border patrol agents.
They are constantly being busted for drug and humane smuggling.

They undermine our way of life,simple as that.

Muslims will do the same in the UK only the results will be far more deadly.

I think you're being a little overly-dramatic concerning this mayoral candidate but whatever. Do you think he is going to get elected and turn all jihadisty?

Ya think so?
Incremental steps..and before you know it. You have those small towns that are completely muslim.
Or hispanic as in the case in Texas,were you wouldnt even recognize that you weren't in mexico or Syria whatever the case may be.

So you now have a whole town that is willing and eager to undermine the host country by allowing and taking part in illegal immigrant smuggling.
You make the mistake in thinking they like America or the UK.

Simply being a Muslim doesn't undermine anything. Besides, London isn't some tiny hamlet on the Texas border. You're comparing apples to astronauts.

As long as he's one of those moderate muslims right?

Please don't tell me you're one of those people that believe moderate Muslims do not exist?

As an example..along the Texas border you have small towns that mostly hispanic and the corruption is rampant.
This is just one of them:Hispanic Texas Town May Be America’s Most Corrupt | third world diversity | Limits to Growth

I think you're being a little overly-dramatic concerning this mayoral candidate but whatever. Do you think he is going to get elected and turn all jihadisty?

Ya think so?
Incremental steps..and before you know it. You have those small towns that are completely muslim.
Or hispanic as in the case in Texas,were you wouldnt even recognize that you weren't in mexico or Syria whatever the case may be.

So you now have a whole town that is willing and eager to undermine the host country by allowing and taking part in illegal immigrant smuggling.

Simply being a Muslim doesn't undermine anything. Besides, London isn't some tiny hamlet on the Texas border. You're comparing apples to astronauts.

And I suppose Dearborn is just a tiny hamlet.....

Some Muslims have undermined the United Kingdom so much that they were made life peers by the Queen. :lol:

Yeah? Well isnt that special....
Some of em like to blow up infidels,kinda like the Boston bombers.

Well if it is true for the Boston Bombers than it must be true for the 15 or so life peers in the UK.

So there's only 15 muslims in the UK and they're all life peers....boy that has to be a relief for those in the UK.

This is just another sign of a great culture, and it's people fading away.
Sad to see the West go down like this, but when your people stop having offspring the vacuum that you created will be filled by something else, and in this case it's the 6th century.

Ya think so?

You don't need to elborate any further. I get it. You believe simply being a Muslim is undermining our society. You don't seem to have any other objections to this candidate other than him being a Muslim.

Ya think so?

You don't need to elborate any further. I get it. You believe simply being a Muslim is undermining our society. You don't seem to have any other objections to this candidate other than him being a Muslim.

I've given you several examples where this can and does lead to problems you just refuse to acknowledge them.
It's not the guy who gets elected that you have to worry about,you hope, it's those who follow him that you have to watch out for.
Obviously if bad muslims move in they will vote for and congregate in that muslim run town. Then those towns become clannish and they will protect each other.
Just like you see in the ghettos of the U.S. were the inhabitants "dinnit see nuffin" when the authorities try and investigate a crime.
That you cant see this is rather disturbing.

Ya think so?

I've given you several examples where this can and does lead to problems you just refuse to acknowledge them.
It's not the guy who gets elected that you have to worry about,you hope, it's those who follow him that you have to watch out for.
Obviously if bad muslims move in they will vote for and congregate in that muslim run town. Then those towns become clannish and they will protect each other.
Just like you see in the ghettos of the U.S. were the inhabitants "dinnit see nuffin" when the authorities try and investigate a crime.

You're right, electing this member of Parliament to Lord Mayor is going to turn London into some Texas border hamlet or Dearborn. lol Just b/c I do not wish to join in your hysterics over this candidate doesn't make me blind to the problems we face in the slums and ghettos in American cities. We are going to have to agree to disagree concerning this candidate.

Ya think so?

You're right, electing this member of Parliament to Lord Mayor is going to turn London into some Texas border hamlet or Dearborn. lol Just b/c I do not wish to join in your hysterics over this candidate doesn't make me blind to the problems we face in the slums and ghettos in American cities. We are going to have to agree to disagree concerning this candidate.

Works for me. I just prefer to error on the side of caution.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back