Muslim killed Catholic priest in terrorist attack 3 years ago.

Just shows how maligned Catholics are

Have another Inquisition ... people will pay attention to you then.

You people are truly the pits,
here is a Catholic priest butchered, and you have to make it about your tribe, and it's suffering.

I'm not sure if they teach grammar in Catholic schools ... but "it's" is the contraction for "it is". "Its" is the possessive.

be kind------sobie is overwrought

Over something.

You correct my grammar, which is actually better than the broken English of Irosie.
Why don't you correct her grammar?

who? an interesting story----from---about a year ago-----
A muslim "imam" was shot by an Hispanic man---in BROOKLYN. His companion's first words were "WHERE'S DA MAYOR---IF IT HAD BEEN A JOOOO, DA MAYOR WOULD BE HERE IN 20 MINTES <fart stink>" Do you remember that case? it made local news-----I doubt that they read about it in PARIS----or even in Boston. I got news for
you------your reaction to the priest's murder in FRANCE is just as IDIOTIC-----Without divulging what I did over the past several decades------I will tell you some facts-----MOST MURDERS barely or even do not make even local news------no matter what their religion or ethnic group. I knew----when I was a working person about LOTS OF MURDERS up close.
and really horrific events-----that never made the news at all

Are you going into feral Chimp spasms?

I don't know what a feral chimp spasm is-------in the course
of my life, I tolerated stupidity even more comical than yours with no visible reaction at all.

If this victim was a Rabbi, I don't think you'd be so disrespectful.
But, Catholics just don't matter.

where did you see "disrespect" ? I did not shoot the man.
Lots of rabbis have been murdered---or attacked etc etc----
I spent decades in busy inner city emergency rooms-----even polacks get killed--------and don't make a dent in the emotional status of the nation or make it to INTERNATIONAL NEWS. Your statement indicates that you are afflicted with paranoia.
The murderer was of Hispanic background-----likely a catholic----nobody made an issue of that either. Good news----not
polack

Hmm, even Swastikas painted on a Synagogue get far more attention than this.

This is just one of many Catholics murdered.

I made another thread.

# of Catholic priests murdered.

wrong again-----not every swastika makes the news----there is a giant one on the side of my house-------no one so much as NOTICES-----in fact the cops don't even know and would not care. If someone drew a swastika on a church door in France------you want THAT to make the news too?

Just shows how maligned Catholics are

here is a Catholic priest butchered, and you have to make it about your tribe, and it's suffering.

you should really stop making that idiot remark----it makes polacks seem stupid

I'm not sure if they teach grammar in Catholic schools ... but "it's" is the contraction for "it is". "Its" is the possessive.

You can't even figure out who did the Holocaust, and you're going to lecture people about trivial grammar mistakes?

Are you going into feral Chimp spasms?

of my life, I tolerated stupidity even more comical than yours with no visible reaction at all.

I spent decades in busy inner city emergency rooms-----even polacks get killed--------and don't make a dent in the emotional status of the nation or make it to INTERNATIONAL NEWS. Your statement indicates that you are afflicted with paranoia.
The murderer was of Hispanic background-----likely a catholic----nobody made an issue of that either. Good news----not
polack

I made another thread.

wrong again-----not every swastika makes the news----there is a giant one on the side of my house-------no one so much as NOTICES-----in fact the cops don't even know and would not care. If someone drew a swastika on a church door in France------you want THAT to make the news too?

There's a giant swastika on your house?
Did someone find out you're a massive anti-Catholic & anti-Christ maniac?

Over something.

You correct my grammar, which is actually better than the broken English of Irosie.

crying.jpg

Over something.

crying.jpg

Excuse me,
but
Do you even debate here?

Over something.

crying.jpg

Excuse me,
but
Do you even debate here?

Do we have a topic to debate?

Over something.

crying.jpg

Excuse me,
but
Do you even debate here?

So, this isn't a topic to debate?

Thus far, all your tribe here has done is instead of expressing Solidarity, have instead got all butt-hurt, because a Catholic goy is a victim here.

polack

I made another thread.

There's a giant swastika on your house?
Did someone find out you're a massive anti-Catholic & anti-Christ maniac?

nope----it's the way it is in the neighborhood-----my section is mostly Hispanic. There are special days in which the people here march around carrying a big statue of someone.
The wall in question abuts a kind of factory making it easty to stand on that roof and make drawings

Over something.

crying.jpg

Excuse me,
but
Do you even debate here?

Thus far, all your tribe here has done is instead of expressing Solidarity, have instead got all butt-hurt, because a Catholic goy is a victim here.

I'm sorry you're feeling victimized. Need a tissue?

sp42193470_sc7

The answer is...
Catholics in some countries are accustomed to violence.

Oh yeah?
Who are the White Catholic nations bombing, invading, and massacring people, unlike Neocons?

say the word "CRUSADER" to a muslim

Wait ... who were the Crusaders again?

68407.jpg

So, who invaded Christian lands first. eh?
Not saying the Crusades were perfect, but to look ONLY at Christians as perpetrators, and never victims of Muslims, is absurd.

The answer is...

Oh yeah?
Who are the White Catholic nations bombing, invading, and massacring people, unlike Neocons?

The Middle-East was largely Christians, before the Muslims invaded /. overtook the Middle-East.
Yes, this includes Palestine / Israel.

yes it was------and Palestine had been mostly jewish before the FILTH OF CONSTANTINE and the DIRT OF CANON
LAW which was the basis of the INQUISITION-----the program that left millions dead------even in the Americas. Try reading the JUSTINIAN CODE------adolf copied parts for his NUREMBURG LAWS

crying.jpg

Excuse me,
but
Do you even debate here?

sp42193470_sc7

You wonder why so many despise your tribe?
LOL
Such obnoxious things, always trying to hog the victim mentality.
Oh how dare a Catholic express solidarity with a Catholic priest murdered by a Muslim terrorist, gee.

The answer is...

Oh yeah?

The Middle-East was largely Christians, before the Muslims invaded /. overtook the Middle-East.
Yes, this includes Palestine / Israel.

yes it was------and Palestine had been mostly jewish before the FILTH OF CONSTANTINE and the DIRT OF CANON
LAW which was the basis of the INQUISITION-----the program that left millions dead------even in the Americas. Try reading the JUSTINIAN CODE------adolf copied parts for his NUREMBURG LAWS

Wikipedia is your friend.

Christians were a majority in Palestine from the 5th century, until the 11th century, when Muslims started butchering them in the Middle-East.

Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia

Excuse me,
but
Do you even debate here?

sp42193470_sc7

You wonder why so many despise your tribe?
LOL
Such obnoxious things, always trying to hog the victim mentality.
Oh how dare a Catholic express solidarity with a Catholic priest murdered by a Muslim terrorist, gee.

Just to be clear ... you start a thread about a Catholic Priest being murdered by a Muslim, then you make it all about the Jews?

375x500.249.jpg

Forum List

Back