MUSLIM Immigration to U.S. Outpaces Immigration from Mexico, South America

More of Obama's destruction of America. Time to start checking out all those truck drivers out there.

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

Between 2010 and 2013, the Obama administration imported almost 300,000 new immigrants from Muslim nations — more immigrants than the U.S. let in from Central America and Mexico combined over that period.

Read the rest here: Muslim Immigration Poses Serious National Security Threat - Investors.com
Islamization is the first problem of our society nowadays. Mexican are naive children in comparison with Muslims IMHO. Moreover Mexican do not try to force the USA living sharia laws. We must prevent this threat immediately.

What Muslims in America are trying to force the USA to live under sharia laws?

The Muslim Plan for Implementing Sharia Law in America Just Got Revealed

Well, why shouldn’t they? Who’s stopping them?
There is something extremely unnerving about Moslems enforcing their “Sharia law” in democratic countries. When this East London Sharia law-enforcer tells teh female broadcaster to “Cover up. Wear the Hijab.” her reponse is, “That’s absurd.”
Is it? What if he threatened her with violence? A Sharia court ruling? Why is Great Britain is allowing this to go on in East London and what impact will it have on the rest of the Western world? Do we really want to wait and see?

The Muslim Plan for Implementing Sharia Law in America Just Got Revealed - Israel Video Network

It's an interview with a British Muslim, talking about "Sharia patrols" propogated by a handful of extremists. The group in question, is a small hardline group, with little support amongst British Muslims and condemned by British Imams. They are considered a criminal gang by both Muslims and non-Muslims in Britain.

What the hell does it have to do with Muslims in America? I wasted 3 minutes watching that.

Where is there support amongst American Muslims for Sharia over the Constitution or US law? I can't find any thing beyond a whacko here and there. Even in Britain polls show that the majority of British Muslims don't support it.

More of Obama's destruction of America. Time to start checking out all those truck drivers out there.

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

Between 2010 and 2013, the Obama administration imported almost 300,000 new immigrants from Muslim nations — more immigrants than the U.S. let in from Central America and Mexico combined over that period.

Read the rest here: Muslim Immigration Poses Serious National Security Threat - Investors.com
Islamization is the first problem of our society nowadays. Mexican are naive children in comparison with Muslims IMHO. Moreover Mexican do not try to force the USA living sharia laws. We must prevent this threat immediately.

There is something extremely unnerving about Moslems enforcing their “Sharia law” in democratic countries. When this East London Sharia law-enforcer tells teh female broadcaster to “Cover up. Wear the Hijab.” her reponse is, “That’s absurd.”
Is it? What if he threatened her with violence? A Sharia court ruling? Why is Great Britain is allowing this to go on in East London and what impact will it have on the rest of the Western world? Do we really want to wait and see?

The Muslim Plan for Implementing Sharia Law in America Just Got Revealed - Israel Video Network

It's an interview with a British Muslim, talking about "Sharia patrols" propogated by a handful of extremists. The group in question, is a small hardline group, with little support amongst British Muslims and condemned by British Imams. They are considered a criminal gang by both Muslims and non-Muslims in Britain.

What the hell does it have to do with Muslims in America? I wasted 3 minutes watching that.

Where is there support amongst American Muslims for Sharia over the Constitution or US law? I can't find any thing beyond a whacko here and there. Even in Britain polls show that the majority of British Muslims don't support it.

If Muslims are saying they don't wanna force sharia on others, they are lying to gain acceptance. That is their duty, to lie in order to protect islam. It's called kitman and taqiyya. They are never around to assimilate, and if you think they are, I would like to sell you a piece of land on the moon.

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

If Muslims are saying they don't wanna force sharia on others, they are lying to gain acceptance. That is their duty, to lie in order to protect islam. It's called kitman and taqiyya. They are never around to assimilate, and if you think they are, I would like to sell you a piece of land on the moon.

Geez, every time someone makes the claims you make, and I ask them: Where is there support amongst American Muslims for Sharia over the Constitution or US law? All they manage to come up with is opinion and deflection.

The only conclusion I can draw is that you have no data to support your claims. (translation - pulling it out yer ass)

And here come the PC Police to protect the PC-protected religion.

doesnt matter....jones will not defend the shit he puts up...but he sure will say some "righty" is wrong....and then run to another thread and do it again...the guy is just like dotty and shootspeados....a pussy....

doesnt matter....jones will not defend the shit he puts up...but he sure will say some "righty" is wrong....and then run to another thread and do it again...the guy is just like dotty and shootspeados....a pussy....
He denies the very existence of political correctness and Identity Politics.

I'm not kidding.

He denies the very existence of political correctness and Identity Politics.

I'm not kidding.

i know, i have seen him say how its made up shit by "righties"....jones is one of the biggest pussies on this board....and i know you read that jones.....when your ball drops come and defend the bullshit you throw up around here...dont be afraid we cant hurt you.....ask CK,he will verify that...

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

no support-----gee---that's what I was being told about ISIS on this very messageboard-----just last year.
NO SUPPORT----"why do you obsess about ISIS -----it is NO SUPPORT amongst muslims"?-----"after all-----Shiite muslims do
not support SUNNI ISIS thus PROVING
muslims do not support ISIS"

keep in mind fellow posters----the POLICY STATEMENT OF THE HANDLERS OF THIS BOARD----just months ago was
"ISIS HAS NO SUPPORT" "JUST ABOUT ALL MUSLIMS HATE ISIS" <<< from the handlers of this messageboard

If Muslims are saying they don't wanna force sharia on others, they are lying to gain acceptance...

How did you gain these mind-reading powers, Chikinshit?

If you aren't smart enough to know how that cult works, I feel bad for you. It's called kitman and taqiyya, lie and deceive to protect islam at all cost. They are not only allowed to do it, they are required to do it.

If Muslims are saying they don't wanna force sharia on others, they are lying to gain acceptance...

If you aren't smart enough to know how that cult works, I feel bad for you. ...

Have you ever sat down and talked with a Muslim person for at least an hour in your life? Ever been to a Muslim person's house? Met their family? Shared a meal? Do you have anything but a coward's imagination to go on?

If you aren't smart enough to know how that cult works, I feel bad for you. ...

Have you ever sat down and talked with a Muslim person for at least an hour in your life? Ever been to a Muslim person's house? Met their family? Shared a meal? Do you have anything but a coward's imagination to go on?

I have plenty to go on you idiot, I know more about that cult than you ever will. And the only thing you have to go on, is what you have heard other koranimals say. Which is most certainly kitman and taqiyya. They are forbidden to ever tell a non muslim the truth. You don't know simple facts about this, yet you are trying to call me out as uninformed. Read the koran.

And no I have never broke bread with them, but I have spoken with many. It doesn't really matter, because the cult is in itself a pathological lie. But hey, I'm glad you buy the bullshit. What is that saying? One is born every minute.

Last edited:

Geez, every time someone makes the claims you make, and I ask them: Where is there support amongst American Muslims for Sharia over the Constitution or US law? All they manage to come up with is opinion and deflection.

The only conclusion I can draw is that you have no data to support your claims. (translation - pulling it out yer ass)

You will see that support soon enough. Because:

When Muslims form a small minority of a population, the message of Islam is "peace and tolerance" (Stealth Jihad). As numbers rise, so do complaints, as well as retaliatory attacks for perceived affronts (Defensive Jihad). When Muslims eventually establish a majority, all non-Muslims are violently subjugated (Offensive Jihad).

This has been proven out, time after time, after time, after time. There is a long history to go from.

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

This is an apples and organs comparison. You're comparing the number of immigrants that follow the Muslim religion coming from over 100 countries with the number of immigrants of followers of all religions from Mexico and 7 central American countries. Of course there are a lot more Muslims immigrants.

You also fail to mention that and elective order from Obama or any president to limit immigration based on religion would be struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional before the ink dried.

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

This is an apples and organs comparison. You're comparing the number of immigrants that follow the Muslim religion coming from over 100 countries with the number of immigrants of followers of all religions from Mexico and 7 central American countries. Of course there are a lot more Muslims immigrants.

You also fail to mention that and elective order from Obama or any president to limit immigration based on religion would be struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional before the ink dried.

It should no longer be deemed as an immigration situation, this is an invasion.

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

Maybe thats because ,Muslim nations represents 49 different countries ?

I know more about that cult than you ever will. And the only thing you have to go on, is what you have heard other koranimals say. ...

In other words, I was right. You have no experience with real people. You base all your ignorant fear on stormfront-type bullshit posted by other craven cowards like yourself.

Crawl out of the basement and look around once in a while, spineless.

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

Really? 24% of the world's population is Muslims so one would expect that 24% of the immigrants, about 290,000 to be Muslims.

Is this a good thing?

-Geaux
----------------

Really? 24% of the world's population is Muslims so one would expect that 24% of the immigrants, about 290,000 to be Muslims.

You are making a direct correlation between the worlds koranimal population and our immigration numbers? And what does this have to do with my assertion that American is under invasion from all fronts? And koranimal immigration is way up under this president. Does that make you all warm and cozy? Take a look at every other nation that has taken these savages in high numbers. It hasn't gone well.

In this case it wont go well for them, when they try the usual bullshit. Gun behind every blade of grass.

Last edited:
As an area becomes more heavily there is a demand for people in that area to abide by Muslim laws, witness Muslim clothing on the women, demand that no pork be available in the area even for sale to non Muslims, intolerance for those who are not Muslim, right down to signs in public parks saying no one can bring a dog into those areas because the Muslims believe that dogs are unclean animals. No matter whether you are Muslim or not in those areas you must abide by Muslim laws over American laws. Schools are now teaching about the Muslim religion (cult) but not permitting Christian prayers be said by other students. There are a number of unofficial "no go" areas such as Dearborn Michigan, and a large part of Minneapolis heavily populated by Somoli immigrants. Anything said against Muslims is considered "hate speech" and is punishable as such, while you may say anything you wish against Christians, protest the ten commandments as anti-homosexual and be applauded for your efforts, and you believe it is just a coincidence ? Right. Welfare statistics indicate that the non assimilated Muslims are usually on welfare, even after they have been in America for years and perhaps a couple of generations. Do you honestly believe this is just a coincidence?

Forum List

Back