Muslim exec beheads wife in New York, makes battered-spouse defense

Beheading is the leftist killing of choice.. I see that now.. wow they defend it every time it happens,, i'm betting stoning makes them cream their drawers too.. yep.
We are not defending the people who behead people, we are defending the people who YOU lump into the same group as them. If I followed the rights way of thinking I guess you kill abortion doctors, and shoot up liberal churches.

yep you defend them, every single time a mulim beheading or stoning is mentioned you defend it by saying "I know you are but what am I" deflection.. never once has a lefty every confronted muslim beheading and stoning head on they always turn away and point the finger at Christians,, yes of course you defend it.

yep you defend them, every single time a mulim beheading or stoning is mentioned you defend it by saying "I know you are but what am I" deflection.. never once has a lefty every confronted muslim beheading and stoning head on they always turn away and point the finger at Christians,, yes of course you defend it.

Because a few select people don't define a group with more than a billion people. I just posted a thread of a hardcore christian nutjob who burned crosses into the arms of his students, where's your outrage over there?

Oh, who am I kidding. You probably agree with what the scumbag did or you'll defend him. Or you'll act the opposite way you are here because you're a hypocrite.

Be consistent or just shut up because all you would be doing is making a fool of yourself.

Because a few select people don't define a group with more than a billion people. I just posted a thread of a hardcore christian nutjob who burned crosses into the arms of his students, where's your outrage over there?

Oh, who am I kidding. You probably agree with what the scumbag did or you'll defend him. Or you'll act the opposite way you are here because you're a hypocrite.

Be consistent or just shut up because all you would be doing is making a fool of yourself.

muslims never kill their wives do they dogpoopie? Isn't that the argument from you numbskulls on the left.. you love beheadings and stonings,, you just cream yourself..

muslims never kill their wives do they dogpoopie? Isn't that the argument from you numbskulls on the left.. you love beheadings and stonings,, you just cream yourself..

And Christians never kill their wives huh Willow? It's just Muslims right? :eusa_eh:

And I only want a yes or no answer. None of your bullshit.

And Christians never kill their wives huh Willow? It's just Muslims right? :eusa_eh:

And I only want a yes or no answer. None of your bullshit.

I bet you wouldn't bitch about Christians if they beheaded and stoned their women.. would ya?

I bet you wouldn't bitch about Christians if they beheaded and stoned their women.. would ya?

Again, you're generalizing an entire group of people (over 1 billion) by a few thousand at most. You are making a fool of yourself with each passing post, I'd recommend you put yourself out of your misery in this thread by stopping.

Again, you're generalizing an entire group of people (over 1 billion) by a few thousand at most. You are making a fool of yourself with each passing post, I'd recommend you put yourself out of your misery in this thread by stopping.

don't it suck to be you??? guess what dogpoopie,, you don't get to make the rules,, you cream over beheadings and stonings,, I personally don't see the joy you get in it..

don't it suck to be you??? guess what dogpoopie,, you don't get to make the rules,, you cream over beheadings and stonings,, I personally don't see the joy you get in it..

I don't do any of what you say. You're just using this thread as another excuse to bash Muslims. You could probably care less about this woman. For you, all she is some prop to attack Muslims with.

I have made the rational statement, still waiting for yours.

I don't do any of what you say. You're just using this thread as another excuse to bash Muslims. You could probably care less about this woman. For you, all she is some prop to attack Muslims with.

I have made the rational statement, still waiting for yours.

I haven't bashed anybody.. I merely observe that you have no problem with muslim beheading and stoning,, if you did you wouldn't knee jerk with pointing fingers at Christians.. yes, you cream over stonings and beheading I for the life of me can't see the joy you find in it..

I haven't bashed anybody.. I merely observe that you have no problem with muslim beheading and stoning,, if you did you wouldn't knee jerk with pointing fingers at Christians.. yes, you cream over stonings and beheading I for the life of me can't see the joy you find in it..

I have a problem when anyone beheads or stones another human being such as in this situation. However, it does not give you or anyone else a excuse to start pointing fingers at an entire group of people who for the most part follow the law such as with any other group.

You need to get over yourself, and seek some help. Immediately would be preferred.

I have a problem when anyone beheads or stones another human being such as in this situation. However, it does not give you or anyone else a excuse to start pointing fingers at an entire group of people who for the most part follow the law such as with any other group.

You need to get over yourself, and seek some help. Immediately would be preferred.

You are free at this moment to post an exact quote of mine that "bashes" anybody,, I merely point out that everytime a beheading or a stoning occurs you quickly point to Christians,, I think you love stoning and beheading and furthur you love to bash Christians every time a stoning or beheading is mentioned.

You are free at this moment to post an exact quote of mine that "bashes" anybody,, I merely point out that everytime a beheading or a stoning occurs you quickly point to Christians,, I think you love stoning and beheading and furthur you love to bash Christians every time a stoning or beheading is mentioned.

I think you are completely wrong and your slander against me is ridiculous. I'm only pointing out Christians because some people in this thread, including yourself, seem to believe that only Muslims kill their wives. If that was the case, the murder rate in America should be one of the lowest in the world.

I think you are completely wrong and your slander against me is ridiculous. I'm only pointing out Christians because some people in this thread, including yourself, seem to believe that only Muslims kill their wives. If that was the case, the murder rate in America should be one of the lowest in the world.

no no,, it's very obvious, it's only happened about a million times, you are so repetitive and predicatable, each and every time a beheading or stoning is mentione you immediately bash a Christian.. and you may at this time post any shred of evidence to prove that I think ONLY muslims kill their wives.. go ahead dogpoopie do it.

no no,, it's very obvious, it's only happened about a million times, you are so repetitive and predicatable, each and every time a beheading or stoning is mentione you immediately bash a Christian.. and you may at this time post any shred of evidence to prove that I think ONLY muslims kill their wives.. go ahead dogpoopie do it.

Only because the people who are quick to demonize Muslims as a whole are a predictable bunch.

And you didn't come out and say it, but you acted it. Your behavior is more than enough, you act like it's an attack on Christians alone. Where the main point is that men of all different religions, cultures, and backgrounds murder their wives and vice versa.

A Christian man would never kill his wife.

Troll post of the day award!!!!!

Obviously, this has nothing to do with the story and everything to do with trolling.

Hassan, 45, is charged with one count of second-degree murder in the Feb. 12 death of 37-year-old Aasiya Hassan at the offices of Bridges TV, the station the Pakistan-born couple established in 2004 to counter negative stereotypes of Muslims.

Good job!

Golden-Troll-Award.jpg

Only because the people who are quick to demonize Muslims as a whole are a predictable bunch.

And you didn't come out and say it, but you acted it. Your behavior is more than enough, you act like it's an attack on Christians alone. Where the main point is that men of all different religions, cultures, and backgrounds murder their wives and vice versa.

backtacking now??? nobody ever said ONLY muslims kill their wives and you perfectly well know it,, "you act it" what a fucking laugh you are. go wipe your ass it will be much more productive.

backtacking now??? nobody ever said ONLY muslims kill their wives and you perfectly well know it,, "you act it" what a fucking laugh you are. go wipe your ass it will be much more productive.

If I were to go wipe my ass, it would be your posts. Because that is all they're good for.

Nobody ever came out and said it because they would be bombarded with "WTF are you thinking" and none of the person's buddies could come out right and defend the person. However, acting like the Bible isn't full of Anti-Women verses or at all or ignoring the fact that many Christians out there still attempt to kill or do kill their wives while demonizing Muslims is hypocrisy.

Again, my point is this: If people are going to bring up everytime a Muslim murders his wife, then they should also do so for anytime a Christian murders his wife. And at the end of the day, if you want, we can compare statistics.

As a Christian, I didn't see the part of the bible where Jesus said "He is without sin shall cast the first stone (exceptions: Muslims)."

Maybe you could point me out to that verse, because I just can't seem to find it.

If I were to go wipe my ass, it would be your posts. Because that is all they're good for.

Nobody ever came out and said it because they would be bombarded with "WTF are you thinking" and none of the person's buddies could come out right and defend the person. However, acting like the Bible isn't full of Anti-Women verses or at all or ignoring the fact that many Christians out there still attempt to kill or do kill their wives while demonizing Muslims is hypocrisy.

Again, my point is this: If people are going to bring up everytime a Muslim murders his wife, then they should also do so for anytime a Christian murders his wife. And at the end of the day, if you want, we can compare statistics.

As a Christian, I didn't see the part of the bible where Jesus said "He is without sin shall cast the first stone (exceptions: Muslims)."

Maybe you could point me out to that verse, because I just can't seem to find it.

So, I was right, you will not tolerate anyone mentioning beheading or stoning.. But you love to bash Christians.. Yes,, It's time to go wipe your ass.

So, I was right, you will not tolerate anyone mentioning beheading or stoning.. But you love to bash Christians.. Yes,, It's time to go wipe your ass.

I don't love to bash Christians and I'm not bashing Christians. I am a Christian you fool. I'm pointing out that a small percentage of a religion committing beheadings and stonings does not give you a excuse to demonize the majority of it who are law abiding citizens. It's not very Christian to throw stones either way.

Forum List

Back