Muslim Child Abuse

Disturbing to say the least. Adorable little girl.
Disturbing to say the least. Adorable little girl.
Why is it disturbing?

The little girl is just being taught the fundamentals of Islam.

Ah, yes, the fundamentals of Islam, the religion of peace. Now, I see, slave of allah.

You mean, like this?...

Muwatta Imam Malik...
Umar b. Abd al-Aziz reported that the last statement made by the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was: O Lord, perish the Jews and the Christians. They made churches of the graves of their Prophets. Beware, there should be no two faiths in Arabia.
Muwatta Imam Malik - Dar-us-Salam.com

All religion is based on a childlike selfishness.... A childlike fear of abandonment. When we come of any age of enlightenment the earliest observations are that we are born alone and we die alone. Stark reality dictates aside from our illusion of intelligence that in the end we are not as special as we would like. Dat dat dat..therefore dat dat dat. Meaning....nothing Your mothers hormones made her want you...your mothers milk made you want her.. Your father paid for the tent and put food on the table/floor so mommy feels secure and all that is what love is. Islam is a religion not meant to satisfy ONES needs. It is a religion born of a group of tribes of murderers demanding they stop murdering each other so Muhammed's wife could turn a buck. It was sort of one of the earliest documented trade agreements. Children are not important to Islam because the reality is that children can be replaced and for the most part they are a burden to a life already burdened. The strict handling of children is to Keep The Goods Desirable until they can be sold off at the earliest possible moment if girls..and put to work if boys. Boys can be trained to grow up and fight to defend or advance the wealth of the family and by extension the tribe. Islam is a religion for advanced cavemen.

I don't know if I agree though because Islam is pretty much the most restrictive religion, you can't drink, pre marital sex is not allowed, girls can't even go anywhere without a male relative in some countries. If Islam was about satisfying ones needs, they would have more freedom and let people do what they want.

Strip clubs are not halal, though, the 19 Muzzie 9/11 hijackers went to one before the attack.

Maybe, they were getting hard in preparation for the 72 houris in paradise.

I heard those idiots were drinking also, what hyprocrites.

The bigotry in this thread is astounding.

Who's bigoted, Mo?

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

The bigotry in this thread is astounding.

Who's bigoted, Mo?

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

This idiot Muhammed knows all about bigotry, ask him his honest opinion on Black people.:doubt:

I don't know if I agree though because Islam is pretty much the most restrictive religion, you can't drink, pre marital sex is not allowed, girls can't even go anywhere without a male relative in some countries. If Islam was about satisfying ones needs, they would have more freedom and let people do what they want.

Strip clubs are not halal, though, the 19 Muzzie 9/11 hijackers went to one before the attack.

Maybe, they were getting hard in preparation for the 72 houris in paradise.

I heard those idiots were drinking also, what hyprocrites.

How many Muzzies you think actually pray 35x a week, let alone do the hajj?

Only a liberal would support a religion at war with civilization.
You are right Jack Flake.

Christianity has been at war with civilization for centuries. :doubt:

Really, slave of allah?

Winston Churchill said this about the religion of peace back in 1899. Some things never change...

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

In reality I don't think most Muslims do.
Why do you think that?

Just like how I think most Christians don't follow everything the Bible says everyday, I have been to Muslim countries like Turkey and Dubai where they skip the prayer call to go drinking. Not every Muslim prays 5 times a day religiously and alot of people don't go to Hajj.

Why do you think that?

Just like how I think most Christians don't follow everything the Bible says everyday, I have been to Muslim countries like Turkey and Dubai where they skip the prayer call to go drinking. Not every Muslim prays 5 times a day religiously and alot of people don't go to Hajj.
True, the government of Turkey is secular and really doesn't like Islam.

Plus Christians there are allowed to drink and are a bad influence on the muslims who live there.

In Dubai the people have lost their religion and worship money and western things.

Someday they will pay a great price for their conduct; both financially and spiritually. :evil:

Why do you think that?

Plus there are many Christians there who are allowed to drink and are a bad influence on the muslims who live there.

In Dubai the people have lost their religion and worship money and western things.

Someday they will pay a great price for their conduct; both financially and spiritually. :evil:

The Turks are more than 90% Muslim, I don't think anyone is pressuring them to be a certain way. Most Muslims countries do actually allow alcohol besides Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Ira, Pakistan I think. I don't think the Turks and the people in Dubai are doing anything wrong, if you don't want to drink and party, you don't have to. No one is putting a gun to anyones head and making them drink and fornicate, people should be allowed to make a choice. If you want to be religious, not drink and pray 5 times a day, that should be your choice. If you want to drink, party and not pray, that should also be your choice.

Nonsense, slave of allah. Turkey went radical back in 2002 when AKP came into power.

Why do you think Turkey is aligning itself with other IslamoNazi rogue shitholes like Iran, Syria and Sudan, whose president is indicted for war crimes for the genocide in Darfur?

Why do you think that?

Islam is the religion of peace, slave of allah. The 1400 year war between Shiites and Sunnis is just a family squabble:lol:

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

The Turks are more than 90% Muslim, I don't think anyone is pressuring them to be a certain way. Most Muslims countries do actually allow alcohol besides Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Ira, Pakistan I think. I don't think the Turks and the people in Dubai are doing anything wrong, if you don't want to drink and party, you don't have to. No one is putting a gun to anyones head and making them drink and fornicate, people should be allowed to make a choice. If you want to be religious, not drink and pray 5 times a day, that should be your choice. If you want to drink, party and not pray, that should also be your choice.
No muslim country should allow alcohol in their nation. Period. :evil:

I think alot of Muslims in Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey and Syria would disagree with you.:eek:

No Muslim country allows progress in their nation, either, slave of allah.

One-third of all Arabs--over 100 million--are illiterate and half of all Arab women are illiterate.

The Muslim world is famous only for...terrorism. Tsk tsk

When will Allah elevate Muzzies out of the Middle Ages?

Forum List

Back