Musk Asks About Ballot Stuffing

I don't care why they waited until now. Perhaps they felt they could get away with it. It was a gamble that isn't going to pay off. They are trying and hoping very hard that people/women forget but they did this before the midterms and it killed the wave that was otherwise coming. Remember?

I think they should have did it right after the 2022 midterms. But that would have made 2024 an even bigger blue wave. Again, they're hoping to convince women this isn't what it seems like. That rest assured, the GOP is done with abortion. Bullshit. Not buying it.

Right, they waited until banning abortion became less popular to attempt to do it. That’s what you believe? That’s sounds exactly like what a political party would do. BTW you’re saying the Republicans when W Bush was President knew somehow the Republicans now would pass this law so just didn’t bother.

You still haven’t explained why the Dems didn’t pass a law federally legalizing abortion when they held both houses of Congress and the Presidency LAST YEAR!
See, you buy Trump. If you buy Trump of course you buy this.
WTF are you talking about?

Johnson is full of shit.
When Mr Rogan asked Mr Musk why he had decided to buy Twitter, the controversial tech billionaire responded with a lofty reason: to ultimately save the world.

"This is going to sound somewhat melodramatic, but I was worried that it was having a corrosive effect on civilisation... that it was having a bad impact," he said.

Mr Musk said he believes that there is a “mind virus” spreading through an “information technology weapon” that is leading to the “end of civilisation”.

Social media has spread this “virus”, he claimed, causing people to act like zombies.

“You did humanity an immense service, and if that didn’t happen, the narrative of this country would have gone further and further down to the point that people would have been scared to speak their mind,” he said.

“It was important to have at least one social media outlet that wasn’t cancelling people,” Mr Musk replied.

Mr Musk is a self-described “free speech absolutist” and has previously said this is why he wanted to take over the company.

However, this freedom also encouraged the recent spread of misinformation on the platform.

Who? People saying things you don’t like doesn’t mean they are lying.
Misinformation is lying. It's not a matter of me liking the lie or not liking the lie. I say delete all lies. Or call them out. If he had balls he'd call out liars. Truthometer every post especially if it comes from a politician.

This is why I love USMB. You don't know who I am. I am free to lie here. The liars on Twitter should just come here and lie anonymously. LOL

When any of that happens, you let me know and we can worry about it. How much would you like to bet that the same number of bills passed in this Congress restricting or legalizing abortion federally will be passed as the have been passed by all the Congresses combined since 1973.
I know you are slow to understand after the midterm red wave didn't happen because of Roe. Or maybe you thought women would calm down before the general election. Now you must realize that's not going to happen. What happened last night? Democrats won big in red states where abortion was on the ticket.

Here's your next lie. I mean your party. You'll say, "Okay that's settled then and so it's not on the 2024 ticket". Bullshit. The president appoints justices and the federal republicans, like Mike Johnson, will pass a law banning abortion.

Women, moderates, pro choice people should not vote Republican until they elect serious people who aren't catering to the religious right.

Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio. Are those elections rigged too?

I know you are slow to understand after the midterm red wave didn't happen because of Roe. Or maybe you thought women would calm down before the general election. Now you must realize that's not going to happen. What happened last night? Democrats won big in red states where abortion was on the ticket.

I never said there werent idiots who believe that who's President in 2024 is going to change "abortion rights" in the country. There obviously are. You are my case in point. That doesn't change the fact that it's untrue. I know it's hard but do you see the difference?

Maybe this will be easier. If my car is blue and you and a whole bunch of other people believe really hard that it's red will it change the color of my car? It's the same. No matter how much you or anyone else believes that electing Biden or Trump will have an affect on what the abortion laws are in any given state it wont be true.
Here's your next lie. I mean your party. You'll say, "Okay that's settled then and so it's not on the 2024 ticket". Bullshit. The president appoints justices and the federal republicans, like Mike Johnson, will pass a law banning abortion.
1. What are federal Republicans? 2. there's zero evidence that will happen. In fact, there's a mountain of evidence that it won't. Given they've had ample opportunity to do so as recently as 6 years ago and didnt. Even if I believed that the GOP was going to win a majority in the Senate, keep their majority in the House and win the Presidency in 2024, AND also believed that they had any intention or will to attempt to pass any such law (which I don't) the Dems would just filibuster it in the Senate. I don't even believe that enough Republicans would vote for such a bill even if they had majorities in both Houses of Congress. I also dont believe that Democrats if they have majorities in both Houses and the Presidency would pass a law legalizing abortion federally. I dont believe it because they could have done so 2 years ago and didnt. They could have done it the other 5 times they were in that situation, and DIDNT. It's a stupid issue to base your entire voting decision on because neither party actually wants to move the ball on it. It's stupid to base your voting decision on any single issue but certainly one that regardless of who you vote for isnt going to change.
Women, moderates, pro choice people should not vote Republican until they elect serious people who aren't catering to the religious right.

Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio. Are those elections rigged too?

I never said there werent idiots who believe that who's President in 2024 is going to change "abortion rights" in the country. There obviously are. You are my case in point. That doesn't change the fact that it's untrue. I know it's hard but do you see the difference?

Maybe this will be easier. If my car is blue and you and a whole bunch of other people believe really hard that it's red will it change the color of my car? It's the same. No matter how much you or anyone else believes that electing Biden or Trump will have an affect on what the abortion laws are in any given state it wont be true.

1. What are federal Republicans? 2. there's zero evidence that will happen. In fact, there's a mountain of evidence that it won't. Given they've had ample opportunity to do so as recently as 6 years ago and didnt. Even if I believed that the GOP was going to win a majority in the Senate, keep their majority in the House and win the Presidency in 2024, AND also believed that they had any intention or will to attempt to pass any such law (which I don't) the Dems would just filibuster it in the Senate. I don't even believe that enough Republicans would vote for such a bill even if they had majorities in both Houses of Congress. I also dont believe that Democrats if they have majorities in both Houses and the Presidency would pass a law legalizing abortion federally. I dont believe it because they could have done so 2 years ago and didnt. They could have done it the other 5 times they were in that situation, and DIDNT. It's a stupid issue to base your entire voting decision on because neither party actually wants to move the ball on it. It's stupid to base your voting decision on any single issue but certainly one that regardless of who you vote for isnt going to change.

You must be stupid. Biden/Hillary wouldn't have appointed justices that would have overturned Roe. So clearly electing Bush/Trump affected abortion laws.

We didn't have the seats to stop Trump's HORRIBLE Supreme Court picks. Heritage Foundation types. Nuts like Mike Johnson.

You must be clueless about the plot to move America to a country where abortion is illegal and tantamount to murder.

We didn't have the seats to stop Trump's HORRIBLE Supreme Court picks. Heritage Foundation types. Nuts like Mike Johnson.

You must be clueless about the plot to move America to a country where abortion is illegal and tantamount to murder.

Seriously, you might be the dumbest MFer on this board. The SCOTUS didn't outlaw abortion. It rectified the past court's mistake of legislating from the bench (would feel the same way if Roe had outlawed abortion btw). That's when the Legislature should step in actually it should have stepped in 50 years ago but whatever. You know like I said 14 posts ago. I don't understand why you're not pissed at the Dem controlled House and Senate and with Biden. They could have easily drafted, passed and signed a bill codifying abortion as legal in the US from the Federal level. They didn't. Why do you think that is?

The problem with types like you is you don't care how it's done so long as you get what you want.

Seriously, you might be the dumbest MFer on this board. The SCOTUS didn't outlaw abortion. It rectified the past court's mistake of legislating from the bench (would feel the same way if Roe had outlawed abortion btw). That's when the Legislature should step in actually it should have stepped in 50 years ago but whatever. You know like I said 14 posts ago. I don't understand why you're not pissed at the Dem controlled House and Senate and with Biden. They could have easily drafted, passed and signed a bill codifying abortion as legal in the US from the Federal level. They didn't. Why do you think that is?

The problem with types like you is you don't care how it's done so long as you get what you want.
I'm sorry it sounds like you said Republicans are trying to make abortion equal to murder.

There is proof on video. There is no denying what went on. This better stay in this forum where it belongs.

You realize Musk is a stable genius, right?

You realize Musk is a stable genius, right?
I realize he has money and wants to know what the Hell is going on. The 2020 election was obviously stolen. Ballot stuffing was a huge part of it.

I realize he has money and wants to know what the Hell is going on. The 2020 election was obviously stolen. Ballot stuffing was a huge part of it

Obviously stole with no proof. This told to you by a pathological liar.
And, to top it all off, you have no clue how stupid you sound to a reasoned mind.

Forum List

Back