musicman rocks!!!!

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
We were lucky enough today to meet musicman and Joz. His band was playing at a festival we go to every year. They are very nice people and we had a blast watching the band. Itwas great to be able to meet someone from the board and like I said,they are great people. And let me tell you first hand that musicman is a totally awesome drummer!!! The band was awesome too. At the end of their show,they sang" Proud to be an American" acapella(sp?)-you know what I mean,no instruments. Anyway,it was absolutely beautiful. Apparently musicman is a great singer as well as a great drummer. During his drum solo,he had my older brother(a huge Led Zep fan) all wound up that he was Bonham(sp?) all over again. We got to talk to Joz as well,and she is a great gal!!! I had a great time meeting them and watching the band. Just thought I would share!!!! I was so excited to meet them.

:thewave:

Talking to people on the board, I get a mental picture of who I'm talking to. Krisy is cute, long dark hair. I had imagined her a blonde. Wolfsblood was more quiet, a nice looking man. Both were a delight to meet. VERY nice people. It was an honor to meet them & their family.

I'm glad they got to hear Musicman. He is an awesome musician. I don't say that for any other reason but for the fact that he is.

It is fun meeting some people from the board! I will even have the pleasures of having my buddy come back to NJ soon!

Joz, you should see how to get some of musicman's music on the board for all to listen to. Sounds like he is a great musician.

Joz said:
Talking to people on the board, I get a mental picture of who I'm talking to. Krisy is cute, long dark hair. I had imagined her a blonde. Wolfsblood was more quiet, a nice looking man. Both were a delight to meet. VERY nice people. It was an honor to meet them & their family.

I'm glad they got to hear Musicman. He is an awesome musician. I don't say that for any other reason but for the fact that he is.

Thanks Joz,that was very sweet. You too are a pretty lady!! Again,we had a great time. By the way,we finally got to the maze my son wanted to go to and you had to pay to get in!!!! :rolleyes: We were out of money at that time,but he said he had a good time anyway. My little girl had the sniffles,which is why I had to hold her a good part of the time..

janeeng said:
It is fun meeting some people from the board! I will even have the pleasures of having my buddy come back to NJ soon!

Joz, you should see how to get some of musicman's music on the board for all to listen to. Sounds like he is a great musician.

So ,you and Sandy met on the board? For some reason,I had the idea that you 2 allready knew each other. Either way,it is neet. I think putting musicman's stuff on the board is a great idea!!

krisy said:
We were lucky enough today to meet musicman and Joz. His band was playing at a festival we go to every year. They are very nice people and we had a blast watching the band. Itwas great to be able to meet someone from the board and like I said,they are great people. And let me tell you first hand that musicman is a totally awesome drummer!!! The band was awesome too. At the end of their show,they sang" Proud to be an American" acapella(sp?)-you know what I mean,no instruments. Anyway,it was absolutely beautiful. Apparently musicman is a great singer as well as a great drummer. During his drum solo,he had my older brother(a huge Led Zep fan) all wound up that he was Bonham(sp?) all over again. We got to talk to Joz as well,and she is a great gal!!! I had a great time meeting them and watching the band. Just thought I would share!!!! I was so excited to meet them.

:thewave:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Krisy. Meeting you and your family absolutely made my day. I especially got a charge out of your little guy. I love seeing a child who is open, friendly, and unafraid. It's a GREAT sign! You and Wolfsblood do first-rate work - both of your kids are lovely.

Forum List

Back