Musharraf resignation: Good or Bad?

ooookaaayyy...
Are you on medication or something? Do you think maybe you should be?

I shall assume from your embarassed silence that you do not work for a living, or at least you don't work very hard. And anyone who can read can see you're an elitist, and someone who despises the truth.

I feel sorry for you. You have a lot of hate built up for Americans, don't you? You do realize that unreasoning hatred is a sign of mental illness, right? I wonder..will you be one of the hordes who have nervous breakdowns (again) when the dem candidate loses the presidency?

Wow!!! now doesn't that rant make sense!!!!I love it when I piss a silverspoon liar off, that's the new McCain term "elitist"..yeh you know, McCain that's married to one of the most "elite" and wealthiest woman in the world...I swear you can't make of the utter stupidity of these pirates.
I'd say come up with a new term, you've just about used that word "elitist" up..move on to some other intelligent term like "flip flopper"..a term used by most grade school kids. (and silverspoon neocon liars)

Last edited:
Hmmm...so show me where I've lied?

And, once again, being rich doesn't make a person elitist. Thinking one is better than others, and the rights and freedoms of others are negligible, is. That makes you an elitist.

And your level of rage about it, and your irrational anger towards me because I happen to be working class and don't agree with you, tells me that #1, you are actually the "silverspoon", and #2, you have no concept of truth or respect for human beings other than yourself. And perhaps you don't respect yourself, either. I know I wouldn't, if I were you.

My dad and all my uncles are veterans of foreign wars, from WWII to Korea. My son is in the Nat'l Guard, I have one cousin who's a SEAL and another who's I can't remember what, something interesting and higher ranking. My brother was in the Navy, my other brother tried to serve but couldn't because he had a damaged ear drum.

Oh yeah, well I got ancestors that fought in the mutha fuckin French and Indian War bitch! And every single conflict we've been in since, including both sides in the Civil War. And that's just me mums side. On my dad's side it was the IRA. :eusa_shifty:

Yes, it has, E.D.

Sticking to the issue at hand requires having something to say germane to the issue.

Too bad Bush didn't have the same respect for America. At least Musharraf is putting his country ahead of his own interest.

An emotional Musharraf said he wanted to spare Pakistan from a dangerous power struggle.

"I hope the nation and the people will forgive my mistakes," Musharraf said in a televised address largely devoted to defending his record.
Musharraf resigns as Pakistan president - Yahoo! News

Hell, even if we impeached Bush, he would refuse to leave office and declare marshal law, he's a fucking nutcase, he cares for nothing but himself and big oil, the rest of the world and America can go to hell.

No One has impeached Bush because they have NOTHING to impeach him with. And there is no "power struggle" involving Bush at all.

And I am STILL waiting for that Marshal law thing, you turds been claiming for 4 years it was just around the corner. As well as that Invasion of Iran.

Avatar4321No worry, Bush saved the world from such a scenario when he illegally invaded Iraq and killed millions of innocent people, remember?
Nope because of Bush's land grab and the tax breaks for big oil and the rich, the world is now a secure, safe and prosperous place to live, everything is fine, no problems nowhere, just ask McCain.

It was not illegal, we did not kill millions of people , we did not grab any land or oil , in fact nothing you just said is even true. But hey who would expect the truth from a wingnut like you? Ehh?

Or perhaps we just don't live in fear.

I'm pretty confident that the terrorists aren't ever going to have much success. And frankly, the fear factor of the average American probably is more harmful.

Another retarded comment from Ravi, it begs the question? Does she EVER use that thing between her ears for anything other than a hat rack?

Nuclear weapons will one day fall into the hands of terrorists unless we destroy the growth and worldwide grasp of them. Pakistan is a potential place for that to happen because of the religion that runs that Country.

That you can not grasp this goes back to what Allie said, you have lived in a bubble and have no concept of the dangers that are out there. Meanwhile you would cut the military that has allowed you to be IN this bubble.

AllieBabaYep and your whole family, why else are you on the net and hyping a bunch of bullshit for a tax break and defending the filthy rich.

Yawn, somehow I expected such a response, at least you're not saying you're a disabled vet from Iraq like alot of the silverspoon neocons do, I swear these liars have no limits. So then, you more than anyone should be repulsed the way Bush and his pirates have used our troops for personal gain.

Well then, that would explain why you stand up and fight for the filthy rich who are depriving the working class of a normal life and are raping them of their wages..now I get it.

Like I'd tell a liar like you, silverspoon, so you can ridicule and mock it.
I don't believe a fucking word you type, you contradict yourself by your own statements.

Look someone that is more retarded than Ravi..... Now is that an accomplishment or what?

That you can not grasp this goes back to what Allie said, you have lived in a bubble and have no concept of the dangers that are out there. Meanwhile you would cut the military that has allowed you to be IN this bubble.

Thanks, RGS, my day wouldn't be complete with out you calling me a retard.

Now, please show me where I've advocated cutting the military.

So lets get it on record RIGHT now. You would not support nor condone any cuts in the military?
That would depend, wouldn't it?

Overall, I am perfectly happy with spending money on defense. I don't always agree with how it is spent, but that doesn't mean I think we don't need to spend it. Same with any other social program.

That would depend, wouldn't it?

Overall, I am perfectly happy with spending money on defense. I don't always agree with how it is spent, but that doesn't mean I think we don't need to spend it. Same with any other social program.

Ahh yes your retarded claim that the military is a social program. It helps if you actually rub some of those dormant brain cells holding your hat up together now and again.

And as I said, you would cut the military in a heart beat for some other "social" program.

And as I said, you would cut the military in a heart beat for some other "social" program.

And you call me retarded. What did I say that gives you that idea? Was it when I said "that doesn't mean I think we don't need to spend it" ?

You live in a mighty strange world.

RetiredGySgt
No One has impeached Bush because they have NOTHING to impeach him with.
Actually the truth is.....he hasn't been impeached and jailed for the millions of innocent Iraqis who died over his lies is because a republican congress has protected the dictator for the past six years.
There'a a laundry list of crimes against Bush and even most of his supporters, (pedophiles and tax dodgers ) someday the drunken retard will face justice, just Like Saddam and the other corrupt dictators.

And there is no "power struggle" involving Bush at all.
Yeh, right stupid, America is united like no time in history, that's why stupid asses like you are on the net spreading lies, spin and propaganda on a daily basis.
You silverspoon retards are always good for a laugh, what an idiot.

Last edited:
And here is where we departed from sanity:

"Uh huh, sure silverspoon, when's the last time you took a bullet for your country coward? What's funnier yet? A silverspoon coward who never worked a day in his life calling someone an "elitist". Bush and his silverspoon pirate club is the perfect example of "elitism"
Those so called deaths of our troops was for your fucking tax break, didn't have a dam thing to do with making this country safe.
I'm tired of spindoctors, liars and silverspoons using the deaths of our troops to hype thier bullshit propaganda and defend the Bush war of lies. ..if we're so safe (like McCain and Bush say) then why does Iran and Pakistan pose a threat asshole?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Still waiting for that piece of shit to explain to me where and when I've lied about anything.

Forum List

Back