Murtha Erupts

Who is Murtha?

Is he the Representative from a district in Western Pennsylvania?

Oh yeah! That Murtha.

He has no bearing on my life. Thanks. Next.

I used to get pretty upset about John Murtha and the endless number of things associated with this man. especially when it comes to the way he has disgraced himself and those he served with by his actions. However, I have come to believe that John Murtha is useless much like that extra bolt in the bottom of the tool box that never fits anything but is always the frist one you find. So anything that comes out of the hole under his nose doesn't surpise me one bit. The people of his district were dumb enough do vote him back into office, then by all means please enjoy his service to your district.

This animal asshole is a congressman, not a senator, and VERY much has a bearing on all American lives, as he steals money from us EVERYDAY.

His tiny district in PA has been the recipient of billions in pork over the years, where he has established a massive defense industry inside his district where none existed.

This turd's sole existence has been to channel massive pork to these companies that move into his district, who then turn around and fund the money back to him in campaign contributions. He built, at a cost of hundreds of millions, an airport in his district that has 3 departures per DAY, and is so egregious an act of criminality that 60 minutes covered it in detail:

Murtha's Earmarks Keep Airport Aloft - CBS News

At a time of tent cities, and people are literally starving in our country, or being bankrupted by medical bills, or living in tent cities because they were forclosed on, and are being crushed by opppressive amounts of taxes, THIS is where our money is going.

Along with Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi the animals, this fucking scumbag piece of shit should be expelled from congress, arrested, and executed...

If a black man walks into a 7-eleven and steals a cookie because he and his family are hungry, he goes to jail for theft. Why are congressman, who steal far, far more, allowed to get away with it?

I don't know what to say. He calls his constituents "rednecks" and "racists" and they keep re-electing him. I guess that pork must taste pretty good.

I don't know what to say. He calls his constituents "rednecks" and "racists" and they keep re-electing him. I guess that pork must taste pretty good.

Well, West Virginia has been sending Robert Byrd back to the Senate for the last 976 years. He hasn't said anything coherent since 1743 or thereabouts.

Byrd's also a master of pork. I guess that goes to show you the power of that stuff. Just political reality, I guess... only, the founding fathers didn't think much of it.

To me it's just proof that you can design a great system, but human crappiness is going to creep in.

Who is Murtha?

Oh yeah! That Murtha.

Really? Does he cast a vote in the senate regarding federal policies? YES. So I guess Murtha does & can make a difference in your life.--DUH.

Well, West Virginia has been sending Robert Byrd back to the Senate for the last 976 years. He hasn't said anything coherent since 1743 or thereabouts.

yes he did.....he said "wheres my pillow case....the one with the holes in it".....hey it was overheard.....

I am so dissapointed, I really thought this thread was going to be about Murtha's colon exploding.

Who is Murtha?

Oh yeah! That Murtha.

and this post was helpful how....he is a US senator dude
uh, NO, he is NOT a Senator
he is a Representative from PA, like Xo said
14th district i do believe(from memory)

Who is Murtha?

Oh yeah! That Murtha.

Really? Might want to check out how much the King Of Pork manages to skim off your tax dolalrs.
absolutely correct
while we may not have anything we can do about him being there
it is important to know what he does

This is the world according to Murtha, "We have lost in Iraq, woe is me. We can not win, woe is you."

It is a God damed shame when one's ego replaces their reason.

Forum List

Back