Murkowski Leads By Over 10,000 Votes

Ad hom homeys doing the walk for the readers: strut, guys, strut. :lol:

Yep... seems that way. *shrug*

Careful, Jilly. Agreeing with a poseur of JokeyFakey's legendary proportions tends to make you look quite shallow, too.

But, then again, that is your business, if you want to take-up for such a transparent hypocrite, I suppose.

*shrug*

Liability is UMSB's own little North Korea. He lobs some wildly off comments and declares victory.

LiabilityWorld is an interesting place.

Liability is UMSB's own little North Korea. He lobs some wildly off comments and declares victory.

LiabilityWorld is an interesting place.

Again, we see JokeyFakey projecting. Ask any objective observer, and the honest answer will be that it is JokeyFakey with the history of declaring that he has won all battles. It's so tiresome, dishonest and trite that it looked like it might be entertaining to reverse that shit and expose him to it.

It worked like a charm! The poor whiner objects to it!

Somebody call for JokeyFakey's own special Waaaaahmublance!

:lol:

Looks like "conservatives" new Joe is.....

Joe The Whiner.
343.gif

"Republican Joe Miller pressed forward with his legal efforts Monday in the Alaska Senate race by re-filing his case in state court, at a federal judge's request.

The crux of Miller's case is that write-in votes for Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski must spell her name precisely in order to pass muster."

:rolleyes:

*yawn* such homeys

See, JokeyFakey? I told you your ad hominems are ineffectual. As is so usually the case when you try to "discuss" anything with me, I always turn out to be right.

Ho hum. It does get old.

Jokeydeserves no respect... A child to be laughed at and mocked...

"The Democrats will easily hold on to the House in November." - JokeStarkey

So. Whinger House neg reps me but can't come out in the open. Such a whiner, the boy has no self respect. So I pos rep him to help him on his self esteem.

But he is simply another reactionary itty North Korea on USMB, lobs a couple, runs away, and calls himself a winner.

The little Axis of Dumb (Liability, Dr. House, DiveCon) are a hoot.

Last edited:
So. Whinger House neg reps me but can't come out in the open. Such a whiner, the boy has no self respect. So I pos rep him to help him on his self esteem.

But he is simply another reactionary itty North Korea on USMB, lobs a couple, runs away, and calls himself a winner.

I'm just curious, but why do you put an "h" in the word "winger"?

A fellow airborne infantryman (a Brit) used it a lot, and I think either the Aussies or the Kiwis we trained with used it also. A 'whinger' is that troop who simply can't stop complaining, and most of the time a whinger can only blame himself for his problems. When one stepped out of balloon at 1300 feet, the whinging stopped and the praying began.

JokeStarkey said:
So. Whinger House neg reps me but can't come out in the open. ....

What are you talking about? I'm openly posting in this thread, dumbshit...

BTW, I predicted he'd whine about rep....:lol:

So predictible, Jokey... Pathetic and predictible...lol

Whinger House, part of the little Axis of Dumb, whinges, lobs, and runs. And pos repping you for your whinge neg rep, and then you complain about it makes you look dumb. Cute.

Last edited:

I'm just curious, but why do you put an "h" in the word "winger"?

Example of "whinger":

"So. Whinger House neg reps me but can't come out in the open." - JokeStarkey

You came out in the open about it after I called you on it. Dr. Whinger lobs a dumb bomb and runs dumb.

I've openly posted in this thread, dumbass... That's not hiding...

I haven't left this thread either, liar... That's not running...

Poor Jokey - Can't get anything correct...

I have become bored so I'll leave you with the last word proclaiming that you win the internets..

Have at it...:lol:

Forum List

Back