Murdered lefty activist Ryan Carson had a history of celebrating death and violence towards conservatives

This is why I try not to wish ill will against anyone going through struggles. Even my enemies, who, if they knew me and the truth might not be an enemy.

We lack people of character and sound mind. Often, these people become just another Groupthink member and their vitriol is reinforced, normalized and celebrated.

Be a Mensch, not a mouse. It is a difficult and narrow path. Find it and walk it.

R.I.P

Like many leftists on this board, Carson celebrated when conservatives or other political enemies of his were hurt or killed.

I don't know if I believe in karma, but this guy was definitely a piece of shit, and probably a cautionary tale to others who celebrate violence.

With your posting history just here at USMB, you're actually throwing stones?

Lack of awareness at a surreal level.

This is why I try not to wish ill will against anyone going through struggles. Even my enemies, who, if they knew me and the truth might not be an enemy.

We lack people of character and sound mind. Often, these people become just another Groupthink member and their vitriol is reinforced, normalized and celebrated.

Be a Mensch, not a mouse. It is a difficult and narrow path. Find it and walk it.

R.I.P
You may be correct. We do not live in that world anymore. There are people who have power over us who ream the citizens and we are supposed to be above board. To me what the progs did the first two years with Joe and the problems caused is not forgivable.

The left wingers destroy cities with their primitive violent backwards culture.
They make their blue shithole cities unlivable for the mainstream people who work and pay their taxes and who don't bother anyone.
This is why people are fleeing from the regressive Democrat states like CA, IL and NY.

Last edited:
Well I guess that makes his murder A-Okay!

iu

Like many leftists on this board, Carson celebrated when conservatives or other political enemies of his were hurt or killed.

If I ever see his grave I'll remember to pee on it.

Peeing on Biden's and Obama's graves are on my bucket list

Forum List

Back