Murder rate drops

U.S. law enforcement agencies are reporting a surprising drop in crime last year with murder rates in some major cities dropping to the lowest levels for four decades.
The FBI's latest nationwide figures show that violent crime for the U.S. as a whole fell 4.4 per cent in the first half of 2009, compared with the same period in 2008, led by a 10 per cent drop in murders.
Murder rate in U.S. drops to lowest levels for four decades | Mail Online

Good work, Obama. :clap2:

:eusa_eh::wtf:

please don't rain on ravi's parade

Hey, I gotta rain on somebody's parade, it might as well be Ravi's. LOL Why should I be the only miserable person here?
Don't be miserable. I told you there'd be a silver lining to a world wide recession.

I haven't seen it yet....still looking for an AFH for my son. Wake up to the smell of urine :confused:and/or bowels every morning and it tends to do something to your disposition.

Babysitter was definitely on my Christmas list but I didn't get one. Hmm, I'm gonna have to rethink that whole Santa thing.

Hey, I gotta rain on somebody's parade, it might as well be Ravi's. LOL Why should I be the only miserable person here?
Don't be miserable. I told you there'd be a silver lining to a world wide recession.

I haven't seen it yet....still looking for an AFH for my son. Wake up to the smell of urine :confused:and/or bowels every morning and it tends to do something to your disposition.

Babysitter was definitely on my Christmas list but I didn't get one. Hmm, I'm gonna have to rethink that whole Santa thing.
That's tough and I feel for you...but if illegals are going home you should find some small comfort in that, no?

That's tough and I feel for you...but if illegals are going home you should find some small comfort in that, no?

No, they are only going home because there are no jobs. This doesn't improve the job situation for those of us here, and as soon as the job situation does improve (if ever) they will be back.

BTW, I also had "kitty" on my list and I didn't get one of them either......and to think, I believe in Santa......

even obama is embarrassed over ravi's devotion to him
:lol: Funny, I never liked Obama...but that you people are so blatantly retarded about everything he does amuses me into defending him.

so-sayeth-ravi.jpg

even obama is embarrassed over ravi's devotion to him
:lol: Funny, I never liked Obama...but that you people are so blatantly retarded about everything he does amuses me into defending him.

obama is not amused by your obvious denials ravi.....

you never liked obama....i'm speechless

i don't want to call you a liar, so i don't know what to say. your posts and adoration of obama tell a complete different story. wait a second.....obama just called to say he is pissed at you, one of his greatest supporters is already denying they voted for him, like him and support him and he is only 1/7 of the great george w bush.....

thanks to supporters like you, it won't be 1/7.....he'll be done in 3....thank you ravi

Last edited:
Oh, I voted for him.

You see what you are expecting to see...here and in real life.

Not big on critical thinking, eh?

Maybe that's the reason the crime rate is falling....cuz the illegals are going home.

What did Barry do to drop the rate?

Will the secret be in his next book?

He did the same thing as he would have done if the murder rate had increased and Sinatra or Crusader Frank had started a thread thanking Obama for increasing the murder rate...NOTHING.

Forum List

Back