murder of two little girls

no1tovote4 said:
They always say that, kind of like the "person of interest" thing and how they always insist that the parents/spouses are not suspected of any wrongdoing.

Funny/sad how quickly a person of interest turns into an arrestee. Let's hope that the over-eagerness(sp?) of law enforcement involved, due to the nature of the case, doesn't lead to them botching the investigation and/or obtaining evidence improperly.

SmarterThanYou said:
early this morning they are reporting that there are no leads, but NOW they have arrested the father? could he just be a scapegoat because of his record?
This morning's Tribune had said the father was one of those that found the bodies, that hit me wrong. I don't think he's being scapegoated.

Kathianne said:
This morning's Tribune had said the father was one of those that found the bodies, that hit me wrong. I don't think he's being scapegoated.
25_28_051005_Father.jpg

Oh yeah, case closed :whip:

JayW said:
25_28_051005_Father.jpg

Oh yeah, case closed :whip:

He's admitted to it - so yes, it is "case closed".. .and yes he does look like a creep.. .:p

They said on Hannity and Colmes last night that they're sure the prosecution will seek the death penalty which is totally appropriate in this case.. IMO..

Forum List

Back